Leo Gura

Who's Interested In Conscious Politics?

747 posts in this topic

I just wanted to express my deep thanks and gratitude to @Leo Gura for introducing me to Groyeter with his second video on conscious politics. I think her work is absolutely revolutionary and a game changer, and it's the type of work that I have always wanted to read.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Leo Gura  I saw the map of corruption/unconsciousness you posted on your blog a while ago. I looked at Japan and I was kind of surprised. 

It's not like I think, that Japan is an undeveloped country, but it is indeed a very tricky one. I've spoken to many Japanese people and I have the feeling that they are trying to make everything look perfect, but their picture of perfection is very blue/orange. 

I think that their collective ego is much stronger than in other countries, they are hiding so many things, they have issues with thinking independently. You can see how this causes them to have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

What do you think about this?

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  I saw the map of corruption/unconsciousness you posted on your blog a while ago. I looked at Japan and I was kind of surprised. 

It's not like I think, that Japan is an undeveloped country, but it is indeed a very tricky one. I've spoken to many Japanese people and I have the feeling that they are trying to make everything look perfect, but their picture of perfection is very blue/orange. 

I think that their collective ego is much stronger than in other countries, they are hiding so many things, they have issues with thinking independently. You can see how this causes them to have one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

What do you think about this?

Well, that's mostly just classic stage Blue/Orange.

Japan is very ethnically isolated and monocultural. They don't have much diversity. They tend to be either very old school and traditional, or modern and materialistic. They work themselves to death and they are extremely conformist. Stage Orange and stage Blue qualities.

Japan might develop faster if they had more cultural and racial diversity. Without that diversity it becomes like inbreeding, an echo chamber of the same old ideas with not enough cross-pollination or people challenging the accepted paradigm.

Highly diverse places (like big cosmopolitan cities) are forced to be progressive and innovative. Which is why rural areas tend to be so backwards and deeply stage Blue. Stage Blue can only be maintained through lack of multiculturalism. Which is why conservatives tend to hate multiculturalism. They view it as an evil. Because they want to be monocultural. Multiculturalism makes them scared and uncomfortable because it threatens to erode their simplistic nationalist identities.

Japanese culture values politeness over truth. This is problematic. And yeah, that leads to hiding serious issues under a fake veneer of politeness and deference.

Their suicide rates demonstrate the limitations of unchecked materialism. If you run materialism to the hilt, what you'll get is depression and suicidal thoughts as you realize that no amount of material success leads to happiness, but you won't know any alternative (because materialism denies spirituality). So the only way out becomes suicide.

Our materialist culture doesn't properly teach people that the solution to depression and suicide is genuine spiritual practice. So yes, suicide, alienation, and depression in materialistic cultures will skyrocket until the lesson is learned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura When is your video coming? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura When is your video coming? 

It's a big one. Still uploading.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Government regulations are necessary for food safety and so on, but could it be that lobbyists for big corporations have made politicians introduce overly complicated and difficult to adhere to regulations? Thereby the big corporations, who can easily handle immensely complicated regulations, automatically remove competition in the form of smaller companies who have no means or resources to comply with the draconian regulations?

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, Revolutionary Think said:

How did you apply for that job? 

I'm confused Rev

Through the interview process.

I'm not going to attempt to figure out where you are going with this but I will play along for now.

1 hour ago, Anderz said:

@Leo Gura Government regulations are necessary for food safety and so on, but could it be that lobbyists for big corporations have made politicians introduce overly complicated and difficult to adhere to regulations? Thereby the big corporations, who can easily handle immensely complicated regulations, automatically remove competition in the form of smaller companies who have no means or resources to comply with the draconian regulations?

I think you are onto something here Anderz.

This is one area of many where I think our media is failing the people.  Media has become big corporations so we need to be diligent in finding truth. 

For anyone in doubt, I’ve future sighted my own version of the future and it coincides with Leo’s suggestions and they are indeed inevitable. ??‍♂️ 

if you think that’s great, you ain’t see nothing yet. ?

the future will surely be a great place! Let’s do what we can now to make it even better! 

Edited by Aakash

Anyone having any ideas of UBI, Universal Basic Income? It's an idea proposed by Andrew Yang for the election of 2020 in USA. Basically everyone receiving the equivalence of ~$1000 every month if over 18 years old.

To prevent poverty? Personally, I don't really believe in it but there are some data of it having positive effects. But from a global perspective, I'm not sure... why would it really motivate people to join the workforce? 

@QandC I like it because it creates a mindset of abundance as opposed to scarcity. As per your workforce question we have the incentives ass backwards the current welfare model pays you to NOT work if you work the money goes away. The Freedom Dividend model says you get the money no matter what and when you do work it doesn't go way. That's a way better deal for me.

What country are you from by the way? 

Imagine if Leo went out of his cave and talked about this stuff on other channels. In this time of polarization and "need" for something better.

But maybe cave feels comfortable, corn, fire and paintings are in there. Why leave

Edited by Yog

@Yog lol sounds like a cry for help which he is actually giving you a better chance of getting by “staying in the cave” 

@Yog Can't wait for him to debate with all the libertarian channels conservatives etc. Or maybe that's taking it a bit too far they'd all get an aneurysm. I see you're new here when did you first hear of Leo? Also he had done some interviews with these dating coaches I forgot if he was interviewing or the one being interviewed.  

@QandC Hej min kompis funny you should mention that because they last place I traveled was Stockholm. In fact if I could get out of the United States (which is becoming an asylum we had 2 mass shootings in less than 24 hours) I'd probably want to move somewhere which is either Australia, New Zealand, or the Scandinavian countries. Here in the United States it's very hard to get your first job now there are way too many people living in LA where I live and the social safety nets have gigantic holes in them. Here in the US you don't fall through the cracks you have a whole mess of people stuck in grand canyons. I was actually asking one of the hostel workers how differently education works in Sweden and he said you guys have something called gymnasium which is kind of funny because I doubt you learn gymnastics there. Anyway jokes aside I think if Andrew Yang doesn't win this next election the US is toast it's over and done with. With his UBI I can use that money to hopefully start a business invest in my Communications course and do something to finally get out of the financial rut I find myself stuck in. 

This is my YouTube page btw https://www.youtube.com/user/DrBakshandeh/videos?view_as=subscriber 

Edited by Revolutionary Think