Leo Gura

Who's Interested In Conscious Politics?

747 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor i see what your asking actually relative to spiral dynamics, put it like this, he's gone individual and is acting stage coral , after he broke out of the dynamics of turquoise because he's no longer functioning with the whole, instead he's actually doing what ever he wants without any regards for everyone. But you see, its tricky because after stage turquoise, individual and others collapse because you call both of them "you", so infact, he's had a complete integration of the spiral. I would consider this teir 3, because he's understood the haloistic nature of tier 2 +1 by going omniscent consciousness for even the slightest of seconds, in his trip. this is true, because any action he makes is himself. so he has no need to work holistically with everything. He could shut down actualised.org tomorrow and he would be perfectly in his paradigm. 

so its not stage blue , but its a new dynamic tier i would hypothesis , its actually a stage of biege in my opinion integrated with turquoise, because he's come to the end of holistic, the reason being is he's seen the limits of reality itself, hes gone back to being an individual, but this individual in dualistic form , in non dual form, the spiral dynamics he is in actually he's basically already had an enlightenment in stage coral and he's able to do anything he wants. 

i've never really studied stage coral, but yeah let me know what you think 

what i'm saying is he's already started acting like a bitch, but its the opposite, its radical authenticity. more authentic than even before. because he's acting from true self form

which is fucking hilarious because your all literally doing exactly what the spiral stage is enacting your demonizing, just like the supposed turquoise ahaha! this is actually banter, hence he's been stating you can't see a guru through your projects and how you wish to see them as this good guru who's full of love, because LOVE itself is radicial, so really if he saying your devil hes doing it from the most loveable love he's capable. But EGO BACKLASH IS RAGING HIGH at the moment lol 

but of course its got no relevance to non duality

again i state ahah don't shoot the messenger

Edited by Aakash

This is actually funny, because if i was right, then this is basically this is the message that leo's sending to the turqoise lot, but with love lol 

ends = area 

in non duality terms, GOD IS ASKING GOD IF HE'S FROM THE ENDS.. Like lol, "are you really god, are you really from the ends? " 

disclaimer: these are just pure imagination thoughts lol, i could be wrong there's no validifaction behind them, i'm neither enlightened (especially don't know its relationship to enlightened people ahah)  nor stage turquoise lol 

Edited by Aakash

@Joseph Maynor LOOL this is the EXACT projection, that he's talking about. Your projecting your own version of a high moralistic guru in your imagination. But its not the same as what leo is imagining in his reality. As they are seperate but same at the same time, and this is where his solopsis vs dimension question comes in. 

This is where i said your law of attraction stops working, you want people to be harmonious with you and so you basically say to the world, if i give out love will you brainwash people to give me what i want . But YOU yourself are creating the law of attraction in your reality and thats what your getting, your ideal reality with the law of attraction aahaha. So you can write about it, but it doesn't exist in other people's reality and that's the game were playing. law of attraction does not exist in the universe, its not real. ITS only real to you! LOL  

why because your omniscient consciousness and your not aware of it! THE FUCKING IRONY of word meaning shifts in duality 

This is actually hilarious. 

Note: Sorry lol, i'm ego so i'm allowed to be a bitch for now , all i do is state reality. But i'm literally myself making my own reality and i don't even know it. hilarious, such a mind fuck

OMFG I'M MAKING UP THE WHOLE OF REALITY IN MY HEAD! 

Edited by Aakash

@Joseph Maynor Okay sorry my bad, i actually lost it for a second in madness, 

i actually don't have an answer, but ill try 

basically, 

58 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Moralistic mentality.  Believes in the Fall of Man* subconsciously.  Religious mentality.  Black and white thinking.  Absolute Truth.  Righteous service.  Believes Man needs to purify himself.

your literally right, all these things above are in fact TRUTH with a capital T. 

yes Maybe you are right in this case, but when I wrote that I wasn’t really like thinking lol. 

So my answer now is: it seems like you have a lot of stigma towards stage blue people for their ridiculous belief in god. Have you understood why this may be ? 

@Leo Gura sorry I hid the main stupid point. 

I was just well you know, in a moment

When i become identified strongly about something, I forget myself.

A conscious politician would not identify and would be at an advantage over a semi-conscious reactive opponent, who relies on handlers and P. R. Experts to keep them out of trouble.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

3 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

When i become identified strongly about something, I forget myself.

A conscious politician would not identify and would be at an advantage over a semi-conscious reactive opponent, who relies on handlers and P. R. Experts to keep them out of trouble.

He/she would at least be aware if and when they did identify 

30 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

The problem is more tricky than that.

The problem is this: a conscious politician would be a decent human being. By virtue of this, he/she would not be very manipulative nor stoop to dirty and unfair tactics. But an unconscious politician would not be limited in this way. He/she would manipulate to the max and act like a devil. This devilry would give him a huge advantage against the conscious person when it comes to capturing the public's attention.

This is exactly what Trump and far right-wing people do. They have no shame because they are unconscious and absolutistic in their ignorance. And even in the rare case when a highly conscious leader manages to get elected, he is usually quickly killed or demonized to the point where his reputation is tarnished beyond repair.

And in this way, devilry and falsehood sustains itself. It always loses in the long-run, but the short-run it can be very powerful.

This is a profoundly deep and difficult problem. It has no easy resolution, requiring us to go through war, conflict, violence, debate, anger, etc. Which is why human history has been so violent. War is a feature, not a bug.

Ignorance cannot help but be ignorant.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I see! True. True.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Etherial Cat Yes, that's why integrity is such an important quality in a good leader.

Which is why Trump is such a terrible leader. He does not even know the meaning of that word.

Bernie has amazing integrity. High integrity comes with consciousness. So as our society becomes better as elevating the consciousness of all citizens, we will have more high-integrity leaders (and followers).

@Etherial Cat There is a degree of integrity at any stage. But the higher the stage the more consistent it tends to be.

It varies a lot from person to person.

Yes, Orange can have high integrity. Howard Stern might be a good example.

Hey Leo - Not sure if this has been covered, but how do you feel about voting for an independent? 

Example, 2020: Trump vs Sanders vs 2-10% Independent guy (who you really really like)...

5 hours ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Hey Leo - Not sure if this has been covered, but how do you feel about voting for an independent? 

Example, 2020: Trump vs Sanders vs 2-10% Independent guy (who you really really like)...

Terrible. A vote only has value if it goes towards someone who has a decent chance of winning.

I'm not a fan of symbolic voting. To me that's a wasted vote.

BTW, Bernie IS an independent! He's an indepedent senator. He's merely running as a Democrat because it is practical.

Leo why does politics matter? Is it merely because of your own preferences? How can we deem reality to be perfect if we continue to measure it? If you had a preference for the world to be destroyed, would you manipulate us so as to lead to the destruction of the world?

And if not, why not?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar

It matters because we can't avoid politics. But we can become more and more conscious of our political views and values.