Leo Gura

Who's Interested In Conscious Politics?

747 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Norbert Lennartz What is your solution for improving government? Which policies do you support?

Simple. Very simple. Make God great again.
§1 Everyone may leave with property in an orderly manner.
The rest does not matter. Do what you want.

Will you try me?

56 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

Simple. Very simple. Make God great again.

Which God exactly?

1) Military Dictatorship. (Worst, Best case scenario)
2) Aristocratic Whiggism. OR a Succession of States. New Republics (Better Scenario)

3) Local Jeffersonian Democracy. (With Global Nuclear, Biochemical Disarmament)

The next POTUS election is the last one where a Republican President can win. Demographically. Blacks, Hispanics, Asians. Vote overwhelmingly Democrat. White men the only demographic reliably votes Republican.

Hilary Got more votes than Trump. If Bernie Sanders was given the nomination despite having more votes.... Could well have been President Bernie Sanders instead. 

Worst case, but highly possible scenario "1984" made real. Tiny Elite the 0.001% That makes all the Bureaucratic decisions, due to Technology and Computerisation.

21 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Which God exactly?

The God who allows the greatest self-realization and self-responsibility of each individual human being. God.

Who wants can limit himself to Bernie or whatever. Still God.
All lifestyles are possible. Then we will see, not "who wins", but how you win.

Nice! Make God great again!

legalize weed, legalize LSD magic mushrooms 5 meo dmt.

I'm  not a fan of the other drugs, but to be fair we must legalize those too. People will naturally gravitate towards the better ones because it makes them more happy.

Subsidise meditation and yoga centres. Secular ones not religious ones. Give people incentives for meditating(sort of like what they did in Singapore for unis, but for meditation instead).

Don't make uni free. Uni can be learnt with online courses. Make apprentiships free. Uni is a waste of time. 

decriminalize all drug use. Get rid of 'victimless crimes' if there's no victim then it's not a crime. Any opposing opinion is karmic and dogmatic. 

Actually think about climate change and environmental impact. 

Australia - put more incentives in AI and technology. stop encouraging people to be lazy, also get rid of all those good for nothing conservatives. Also give more support to startups, they are the lifeblood to your country - not your farmers, they are old school. America - stop worrying about the military, put more money into science. Canada - keep going you're doing great! Along with Amsterdam. Infact Canada is the only country really acing it in the West.

@Norbert Lennartz I know that tone and where it comes from. Arrogance is the main scent of ignorance and an easy one to smell. If you can't debate ideas without attacking those who support them, you've already failed. Beware. I've seen enough of your personal attacks full of irony and devilry. Name-calling is not the only way to offend people.

How long have you been doing inner work for? The relative level is a matter for the mind, but the Absolute is a matter for the Heart. Sharpen the mind to be intelligent. Soften the Heart to be kind and wise.

GOD, if fully aware of itself as a human being, works with the mind of men and the Heart of Earth. Enlightenment work is about unifying mind and Heart so that both work at their peak. If you're not willing to go deeper than the level of mind, you're stuck. And even worse, if you insist on using "spiritual words" to justify evil lines of thought, you won't be welcome here.

unborn Truth

40 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

The God who allows the greatest self-realization and self-responsibility of each individual human being. God.

Who wants can limit himself to Bernie or whatever. Still God.
All lifestyles are possible. Then we will see, not "who wins", but how you win.

This is exactly how it is already!

21 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Norbert Lennartz I know that tone and where it comes from. Arrogance is the main scent of ignorance and an easy one to smell. If you can't debate ideas without attacking those who support them, you've already failed. Beware. I've seen enough of your personal attacks full of irony and devilry. Name-calling is not the only way to offend people.

How long have you been doing inner work for? The relative level is a matter for the mind, but the Absolute is a matter for the Heart. Sharpen the mind to be intelligent. Soften the Heart to be kind and wise.

GOD, if fully aware of itself as a human being, works with the mind of men and the Heart of Earth. Enlightenment work is about unifying mind and Heart so that both work at their peak. If you're not willing to go deeper than the level of mind, you're stuck. And even worse, if you insist on using "spiritual words" to justify evil lines of thought, you won't be welcome here.

Beautifully written. :x

On 6/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, Norbert Lennartz said:

Instead, you believe that you know life better for others. This is nothing more than deification of the state as e.g. the workers' leader Ferdinand Lassalle, Mao Tse Tung, Fidel Castro and the Bolshevists and the communists of the Eastern Bloc had it in mind. The presumption of knowledge. If that's not diabolical, then I don't know what can be diabolical at all.

Not an argument, just a circular-reasoning fallacy (literally) pulled from one of Jordan Peterson's lectures, since Mao Tse Tung was human, it doesn't mean being human is a diabolical

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Nice! Make God great again!

legalize weed, legalize LSD magic mushrooms 5 meo dmt.

I'm  not a fan of the other drugs, but to be fair we must legalize those too. People will naturally gravitate towards the better ones because it makes them more happy.

Subsidise meditation and yoga centres. Secular ones not religious ones. Give people incentives for meditating(sort of like what they did in Singapore for unis, but for meditation instead).

Don't make uni free. Uni can be learnt with online courses. Make apprentiships free. Uni is a waste of time. 

decriminalize all drug use. Get rid of 'victimless crimes' if there's no victim then it's not a crime. Any opposing opinion is karmic and dogmatic. 

Actually think about climate change and environmental impact. 

Australia - put more incentives in AI and technology. stop encouraging people to be lazy, also get rid of all those good for nothing conservatives. Also give more support to startups, they are the lifeblood to your country - not your farmers, they are old school. America - stop worrying about the military, put more money into science. Canada - keep going you're doing great! Along with Amsterdam. Infact Canada is the only country really acing it in the West.

These are all viable suggestions, however, I honestly find these fruitless in the short term to be as effective in the long term as you think, there is only one thing that matters to me, more than anything else is money. 

a) how do we change the concept of "money" 

Currently the idea of digital money was great and the banking system gave the funds to lead countless revolutions AND wars lol. Its gone a bit over the top as now its inflated to a position where its pointless and is causing most of the survival issues you see today, the rest of the change is changing human psychee and ideology which is a completly different ball park

Getting back to the original topic 

i'm interested in how you liberals and conservatives in this thread can tell me a solution to this problem? 

essentially what other way can anyone think of from their perspective that is not "monetary or fiscal policy related"? 

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If he's an INTP, then it suits him to be a philosopher.  In that he's functioning from his strengths.  Each personality has a different set of strengths.

Looked up INTP, sounds about right from a quick glance. I sound abit like this (not alot ) and gravitate kindly towards people like this, i would classify einstein also in this category. I'm was originally only interested in all this work to make a million pounds via entrepreneurship and at the same time move society forward if i could. just like you are only interested in it for personal development reasons. None of us are in it for the actual work itself lol which is why im so happy i'm not digging my head into 10000000 books unlike leo.

Edited by Aakash

Let's see only one chapter of the bulldogs behind the fence.

I make libertarian foolishness.
I clearly don't understand or appreciate how society works.
I am defending an ideological position.
I am living in a libertarian fantasy land where I think that ants have a say about whether they are part of an ant colony.
I am what was written in already deleted post.

I should drop my ideology and be willing to empty my cup and learn or go somewhere else.
I am just be a closed minded ideological devil. 
I am a hypocrite to the very ideological dribble you keep regurgitating. 
He'll trade me an ideology for an ideology. 

Unlike I, he don't subscribe to "rights" or childish notions of freedom. He and every other sane person will get together and limit my ability to be a devil precisely because they don't like devils running loose. So they will physically prevent me from enslaving others. And I'll have to deal with that or die. That' my life.

While I talk childish nonsense they will create a better government and better world for the majority of them. I will end up benefiting from their work even though I sit there and make a mockery of it.

There needs to be a form of pest control for nondual keyboard jokeys like me on the Internet. He dares me to spew this garbage to a enlightened master looking me dead in the eyes. 

I am beating a dead horse. 
And I am a silly libertarian.

@Norbert Lennartz unfortunately, this does not trigger me in any way. I think your actually believe this stuff yourself and thats why your here, otherwis you wouldn't even be writing this. 

Instead why don't you tell us, what reaction you were hoping to get from us and lets go from there 

were you expecting us to be angry or confrontational to your posts? 

also who's perspective are you speaking from when you deem the term "i" 

is it from the absolute god's perspective or Norberts perspective 

My official response to you is: 

Take a sword and kill god yourself, AS nitzche once said "GOD IS DEAD, WE HAVE KILLED HIM", you should live as a materialist for a while and not a self actualiser  

23 minutes ago, Norbert Lennartz said:

I am beating a dead horse. 
And I am a silly libertarian.

Yes and yes. 

@Norbert Lennartz I've been agonising over your comments for about an hour now.

I'm looking forward to the conscious politics content. I expect Leo will do some good research and I've no doubt he will give God his due.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

10 minutes ago, Aakash said:

otherwis you wouldn't even be writing this

.. and you wouldn't answer this.

Edited by Norbert Lennartz

On 6/6/2019 at 6:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

I'm planning some videos on a new topic I'm calling "Conscious Politics". It's a Tier 2 approach to politics and government which aims to go beyond the left/right divide.

Well, interested or not, it's coming, so brace yourselves! ;) Some of it will be controversial & radical, but also inspiring. If you lean conservative some of the things which will be said you will probably deny and react against. But there will also be critiques of liberal ideologies too.

It's a tricky topic to discuss because it tends to polarize and distract people from doing the inner work. And yet it must be discussed. So we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Excited about this--  I got into politics more when Obama was elected like a lot of black people he he. 

Would be curious about a conscious perspective. 

I kinda feel like you could do almost any topic and we would dig it because of your conscious perspective.

Leo for president ?

@Norbert Lennartz you've simply outstanded me 

how did you take everything in my post and manage to respond to the single sentence that has no relevance

#NORBERT 

I wanted to know your intentions so i could reply appropriately, in stead of calling you out for being a liberal as you feel like that as happened. 

Edited by Aakash

Why can't we be friends. Why can't we be friends.

7 minutes ago, Dan502 said:

@Norbert Lennartz I've been agonising over your comments for about an hour now.

I'm looking forward to the conscious politics content. I expect Leo will do some good research and I've no doubt he will give God his due.

I don't think I should or could be guided by expectations. Then I could immediately do politics, which Leo is doing here.

@Norbert Lennartz I know where you are coming from. I used to think like you a few years ago.

You are in pain, and you want to eliminate pain as soon as possible.

I think a bit differently nowadays. I think you better watch Leo's conscious politics videos first.

This thread has run its course.

Edited by CreamCat