Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Human Beings don´t exist. Sorry but that is my observation.

11 posts in this topic

I still feel empathy for "humans" in situatinos of suffering, so I guess I haven´t yet embodied what I´m saying or else is just another concept of the mind. The future will tell.

But truth is, everybody says "doubt everything, you need to see things outside of the perception of the mind/language" Ok. Well what I have observed is, I am not sure when you look at a human being, there is a person there.

I don´t understand exactly how suffering is fucking possible. I have seen with my own eyes my own person being nothing more than a part of reality which doesn´t live at all more than the "lifeness" than the awareness projects onto this own body.

It´s clear than awareness can´t suffer or feel. But is also clear than the body, or thoughts, also can´t suffer or feel.

Then WHO the fuck is actually suffering or feeling?? Jesuschrist this is going to make me nuts (but, again, who is really going nuts here?) Broh If i start like this i won´t end until im exhausted and more confused than ever. I´m beggining to accept i´ll never sort it out and I will rest just in the breath. At least I will in peace.

God or you in your formless state is Nirvana.  But God, being Infinite and alone, dreamt up the brilliant idea to escape himself via limitation.  In this way he could forget himself.  In the dream he created limitation via the illusion of form - or finite points of view.  You are one of those.  You as form are a particular way....and in this limited form you will experience suffering.  Pains in the back..old age..disease..etc etc.  

When you are dreaming at night it is very real to you..because you are INSIDE the dream.  It's all you know.  Only after you awake do you say "how the hell did i get fooled again!" 

And it happens again and again because from inside the dream one cannot see outside.

Thats what's happening here.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 beautiful written ^^^ :)

also:

what gets me is that during our nightly dreams... i keep wanting and hoping that a thought comes to mind during the dream state "am I dreaming or not?" and then i would do one of the reality checks... like counting fingers or what not etc etc...

yet here right now in this waking state - which I know to be also another dream (more solid/stable) but what reality check can i do here in order to shake it up and awaken from the dream of life?

gotta wait for that grace to dawn pon me <3

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei Ahh..yes...thats such an important point...  How do we?  well remember that since everything is consciousness it requires a radical "shift" in consciousness to maneuver outside the dream.  Can't reach outside from within.  One must shift consciousness via mysticism :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Then what is outside of mind and language and why aren't you doubting your doubt? 

Very simply, in all good and bad, call suffering all the bad. Can any good exist without the bad? Can we even experience love without hate? That's existing. Suffering is existing. Avoiding suffering fails, like hedonism. 

Ending suffering is not avoiding it. 

Awareness is language. Awareness is limitation. Awareness is suffering.

We are the language that is suffering and it's a damn good thing, its confusing because we need to help others from a lower conscious suffering to a more conscious suffering 

They don't exist and yet they do.. The great paradox of reality runs deep. Illusion is real and real is illusion. 

18 hours ago, SoonHei said:

what reality check can i do here in order to shake it up and awaken from the dream of life?

Ask who's aware i guess xD

@Javfly33 You might just disolved the notion of human being. I did this with my body and for minutes, I couldn't find where I was, when there was no body to cling to.

In my view, humans are very complex and creative machines.

Edited by Pouya

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The future will tell.

The undermines you, leaving you with the inquiry.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE