Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

A kid from work told me about his past life

6 posts in this topic

I work in a kindgarten, and there is this shy boy who is very sweet and gentle, he rarely does anything that we get mad about. Today when we we're outside, I was alone with the kid. Suddenly he said: "Once I was as tall as that tree," "what do you mean?" I asked. "In the old days I was as tall as that tree" he then said. I was very interested and asked further about this memory. He said that his name was "Pikant" or something like that and that he was 46 years old. I asked further "How did you die?" Then he said "you don't die, before I was in a big body, now I'm in a small body" Then I asked where he lived, and I'm pretty sure he said "Bordeaux" (remember this kid is danish and is 4 years old, this is almost impossible to make up, and he is not the kind of kid to joke around like that.) I was interested if he remembered how he died and then he said "In our cottage, it was the wall," I tried getting more out of him because I was so interested, but I couldn't keep his attention on it for much longer. 

After this I asked the table with kids that I was eating with "does anybody remember when they where in a big body?" and a girl said: "yes!" very fast and mentioned something about a circus. She was impossible to get more out of though.

I just got home and looked this up on google, and I can see that It isn't that uncommon for kids to remember past lives. I just thought this was so interesting, especially for people in this forum. Kids a usually ignored and misunderstood, but If you really listen to what they are saying then there's a lot of things they know that we don't. That's my belief atleast.

Trace this into you. If this were a scene in a movie, how would it impact the rest of what the character will choose. How do you feel about that trajectory? Now return the arising thought applicable to this life you’re creating. That you wrote about it might be more significant & telling than you’ve yet realized. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah I've read and heard about similar stories as well. Apparently kids remember information about past lives until age of 4 or so but then forget it afterwards. I dont remember where I read it though. I can understand your curiosity, I would be so interested to know more in that situation as well

Edited by Chi_

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Trace this into you. If this were a scene in a movie, how would it impact the rest of what the character will choose. How do you feel about that trajectory? Now return the arising thought applicable to this life you’re creating. That you wrote about it might be more significant & telling than you’ve yet realized. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "If this were a scene in a movie, how would it impact the rest of what the character will choose".

I do see the significance though, it's just very interesting. (or did you mean, that the fact I wrote about it might have significance to my life?)

Edited by traveler

4 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

Yeah I've read and heard about similar stories as well. Apparently kids remember information about past lives until age of 4 or so but then forget it afterwards. I dont remember where I read it though. I can understand your curiosity, I would be so interested to know more in that situation as well

I'm watching this documentary right now, it's about a boy remembering his past life and is visiting the place.

10 minutes ago, traveler said:

I'm watching this documentary right now, it's about a boy remembering his past life and is visiting the place.

Thank you! Gonna check this out in a bit