Preetom

The Devil's Design: It makes perfect sense now

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, CreamCat said:

What is this?

Ignorance, knowledge, wisdom.
Pay no attention to books if they trigger you.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

15 hours ago, Preetom said:

The devil has safely channeled and deranged the most potent tools to wake up from this matrix. It's like devil's primary job is to nullify the doors that lead one outside the matrix. And in most cases, it is not by obviousness or brute force but by misdirection and deception, by convincing everyone that the escape doors are not doors at all and the real doors lie somewhere else. It's ingenious! Here are some examples on how devil perfectly painted the facade of wall over the escape doors.

1) Psychedelics and potent herbs. Devil turned this one of the most potent tools into the worldwide taboo against 'drugs'. It would take maybe 500 years more (if ever!) to correct the mainstream notions and view towards 'drugs'.

2) The 'I', keen scrutiny of this 'I' with intense interest which is the direct and immediate doorway into infinity; Devil turned this into petty self agenda, self aggrandizement and selfishness which is the default state of everyone. Everyone is caught up full time in 'I', 'me' and 'mine'; but alas in a completely wrong way.

3) Religions! Whose ONLY business is supposed to wake deluded pigs up in mass scale. Devil instead turned it into a tool to make more deluded pigs; with a failure rate over 99.999999% at it's original business of waking people up. Is it any coincidence that the very makers and preachers of the idea of 'God' are in fact the most deluded in the understanding of God?

4) Desires and Lack- the primal human drive and operating system. The original message behind this movement is an innate desire to connect to 'Yugen'. To connect with God, be God, having a 'spiritual' connection. Devil has successfully deranged this everyday primal message into materialism and promise of fulfillment through chasing hedonic material goods. The devil turned this message as, ''No! You are not really craving for a spiritual connection. There is no such thing! What you want is the next cookie, house, lover, money, success, career, sex, goods, entertainment, security, fame, knowledge!''

5) Subjectivity and the infallibility of subjective 'experience'. There is absolutely nothing outside one's own experience. Even science cannot help but explaining experience and the entire world through pure subjectivity. You don't see an object, you see the reflected light from that object. You don't hear sounds, you simply hear a subjective experience of reactions to vibrations so on and so forth. This so called entire material, solid world is nothing but a purely subjective rendering inside you. But devil must shut this door asap or else all sense of separation and hedonic treadmill will eventually collapse. Thus devil gives us modern science!

6) The religious masters, the science masters, intellectuals, politicians, public figures and spokespersons ; people who are supposed to be the living embodiment and messengers of Truth in order to elevate collective consciousness are usually the most deluded and against consciousness. Devil has turned them first and foremost into her biggest and most obedient hand puppets

It's ingenious! It's bleak :(

We are screwed but convinced that we are building heaven and goodness :) 

And of course it is Devil typing this, deciphering devil. How else do I know this stuff? ;)

download.jpg

Thankfully there is no devil and thankfully what you've written is just your own interpretation/view layered over the beauty of it all.  What you've written is just that, a layer on/in the totality, not solid or concrete, not definitive of it.  Put down the glasses friend and relax a while, sit down and enjoy the splendors of what you are with me.  Then look back and appreciate were you've been this whole time and where people are at, and help them to see more then the pain of it all.

Edited by Mu_

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Thankfully there is no devil and thankfully what you've written is just your own interpretation/view layered over the beauty of it all.  What you've written is just that, a layer on/in the totality, not solid concrete or sculptures, solid and definitive of it.  Put down the glasses friend and relax a while, sit down and enjoy the splendors of what you are with me.  Then look back and appreciate were you've been this whole time and where people are at, and help them to see more then the pain of it all.

Pretty refreshing to see a comment that doesn't focus on the all of the negative shit, it doesn't seem to do any good at all. 

Thank you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤