whoareyou

Inside Mooji's Cult

259 posts in this topic

@whoareyou Like I keep saying, be here to learn. There is more to this work than most people appreciate.

If you don't trust my guidance then find a teacher who you do trust. Otherwise what is the point of these interactions? In a spiritual school you come and learn from the teacher. You don't come to school the teacher. That is backwards.

You can disagree with me of course. But is that a risk you really want to take? Up to you of course. You've been cautioned.

This will sound arrogant, but assuming your understanding is deeper than mine is a dangerous position to take. But you're totally free to take that position.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I am not only here to learn from you, but from everyone else on this forum as well(who puts in the work into learning). I have learned a lot from you, but with certain things I tend to disagree with. I don't you view as a "teacher", nor do I put on you on a pedestal. I believe that you are not only here to teach, but to learn as well, am I right? The way I see it, is that we are all students and teachers here.

Reading my last post now, I understand that I may have came off aggressive or arrogant, and that was not my intention. I apologize for that.  I have no intention of trying to "school" you, I just voiced the way I see things as honestly as I could.

Constructive criticism is important though, and I am sure you appreciate it. And that is the difference between cults, and actualized - I don't have to agree with everything you say. Weather if I end up learning from you or you end up learning from me, it's a win-win for everybody.

I think we all learn from each other here whether we want to or not. We all mirror each other, and we are all one and we are all supposed to be somewhat conscious of that fact so it's quite powerful. No one's path is the same, yet the path is One. Praise Jesus. xD @Leo Gura  Could a Christian revival have been a stage from the LOC 800's or am I deluding myself by using it to cover up and avoid my newly discovered devilry. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura Going back to what we discussed, terminology that you use makes a big difference. It is especially important when it comes to discussing deeper and more nuanced topics. 

Why is it better to use terms "conscious" vs "unconscious" instead of "moral" vs "immoral"? Because for us, morality already goes out of the window, as it's based on "right" vs "wrong", which is very relative. 

You can have 2 cases, where both people commit an action others may view as "immoral", yet one person may do it "consciously" and the other may do it "unconsciously". In our example, IF ALL the allegations that Mooji faces would all be true, I would view those actions probably as "unconscious". Why? Because of distortion of truth. This would mean that he may have had "awakening experiences", but obviously not anywhere close to being "liberated"/"enlightened". And I am not referring to sex here. Distorting the truth is what EGO does, and where highly unconscious actions come from.

You would probably agree with me that "authenticity" is a quality that liberated human beings have. Which is why, I would say that he has had "awakening experiences", but he is probably not "liberated"/"enlightened".

This has been a really good forum, lots of diversity.  What I appreciate most is the raw energy and non-censured opinions and views. I think it is sometimes healthy to get into the mud and shit of life, because that’s where a lot of insights can be found.  Speaking from personal experience, Cult or no Cult it really doesn’t matter.  It’s all life experiences.  For years I gave away my power to spiritual Teachers, Shamans and Gurus, and regardless what anybody said, I had to follow my own path to find out why I was attracted to teachers, Shamans and Gurus.  The bigger question was why I felt a need to give away my power to another person.  Insecurity, lack of confidence, not enough knowledge, emotionally unbalanced, conditioning, programming, traumas, fear, victimhood, self pity, and the list goes on and on.  

So, does it really matter if Mooji (Leo) is enlightened, conscious, or awaken?  Does it really matter if he is impure, has sex with several women and has a Cult following?  Not really!  Because you and I will never be able to stop this, and It’s not our place to stop it, or judge it, or condemn another person’s journey.  I would not be where I am today had I not gotten into the mud and shit of life lessons, especially the lesson of giving away my power to people I thought would save me, help me become enlightened, heal my suffering, take away my fears, anger, and hatred.

Teachers, Shamans and Gurus are here to stay.  They helped me to see more of my shadow and gold within.  Regardless of how conscious and awaken we and they are we get attracted/attached to people and things that we need the most healing and lessons.  Good or bad, it’s the same shit.

The Tyrants in life are our greatest teachers, and I am forever grateful for the lessons they have provided me.  Not so much the gut-wrenching emotions I had to endure to get to the other side, but that is also part and parcel of the journey.

While I’m at it, I thought I might as well add another tidbit to the discussion and pass on a lesson I learn on my journey.  If you get triggered, judge, condemn, hold on to every word, praise, hold someone on a pedestal etc….   You have given your Power Away.

@whoareyou Terminology is a matter of what one come across in their life.

Ones terminology need not exactly the same which the seeker likes to hear.

For example for me Self means conciousness.But for many self means ego.

Even there I prefer to use the term identity than ego.

So yes it could be confusing in the beggining what others using.But thats how it is.

Regarding Mooji I believe no controversial teachings poisoning projections like Rajneesh did.

So I would doubt the anonymous character assasin than Mooji.

And no one can say if Mooji is not enlightened liberated and thats not the problem of the seeker.

To have a Guru or not is ones personal choice.

Personally I dont accept anyone as authority or Guru on spirituality and blindly accept what they say because I couldnt find or resonate with one.So I just try to learn only the path and only the spiritual insights.

Any of their personal stories,world views,morality,politics,Religious views (Any words from them except spirituality I have my own views).

@Leo Gura so any successful monogamous marriage require suppressing many instinctual desires. In a way forcing oneself to be loving and loyal? 

Thats really sad reality :(

16 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Everything in human life is really about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.” Oscar Wilde

That’s really an interesting quote :) 

53 minutes ago, lostmedstudent said:

@Leo Gura so any successful monogamous marriage require suppressing many instinctual desires. In a way forcing oneself to be loving and loyal? 

Thats really sad reality :(

That's not a good way of looking at it.

Life itself requires discipline. You can't just act on every silly impulse you have. Those impulses are often egoic.

And love is not a matter of force. Love is a deeper thing.

This whole topic of conscious relationships is very big. We have not covered it yet at all.

@whoareyou I basically just don't trust the reporter.

I could be wrong but my best guess is she's exaggerating heavily. The things she's accusing are very serious and require significant cooroboration, otherwise Mooji is slandered.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Life itself requires discipline. You can't just act on every silly impulse you have. Those impulses are often egoic.

This whole topic of conscious relationships is very big. We have not covered it yet at all.

It's good topic for a future youtube video...

:)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would really take a deep, long term look at this. And, what does it really mean? Yes, for you especially Leo. :) You used to say there are no shortcuts to anything. You're right. Anything worthwhile is never a shortcut. Love is especially not a shortcut. Life becomes pointless and meaningless when love becomes a shortcut.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Can you make a video on conscious relationships? I'm sure everyone would benefit from new thoughts. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall I have over 200 videos to shoot. So it takes a while to get to all the topics.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@LordFall I have over 200 videos to shoot. So it takes a while to get to all the topics.

Like Schwarzenegger says

Sleep faster ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@whoareyou I basically just don't trust the reporter.

I could be wrong but my best guess is she's exaggerating heavily. The things she's accusing are very serious and require significant cooroboration, otherwise Mooji is slandered.

@Leo Gura What about this video? Please watch the entire video from the mark that I linked you to:

Tanya White has been one of this followers for a very long time, and confirms lot of those VERY SERIOUS accusations here on video:

You can confirm that it's his real follower and not some fake, trying to slander:

The video seems to be very genuine, I don't see any reason why this woman would just make this up.

IF those things happen to be true, do you realize why it would be hard to report on them, when most of the abused victims are silenced and they fear for their lives? This is a real serious issue, which goes far beyond this particular "teacher".

Edited by whoareyou

3 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

@Leo Gura What about this video? Please watch the entire video from the mark that I linked you to:

Tanya White has been one of this followers for a very long time, and confirms lot of those very serious accusations here on video:

You can confirm that it's his real follower and not some fake, trying to slander:

IF those things happen to be true, do you realize why it would be hard to report on them, when most of the abused victims are silenced and they fear for their lives? You are giving Mooji way too much benefit of the doubt. 

Tanya White is batshit fucking crazy. Yes it is confirmed she was a follower. There are also videos of her being irritated at Mooji because she didn't feel acknowledged by him. There are other videos of her clearly being an emotional mess. So wow, how shocking she would eventually turn on him. Almost as shocking as Sheila (was that her name?) turning on Osho. I mean who saw that coming?!

It is seriously scary how easy it is to use sexual misconduct allegations to attack someone. You don't even need to be a good writer or come from a credible source. People will eat it all up anyway.