whoareyou

Inside Mooji's Cult

259 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, now is forever said:

no it’s not, you also just quoted him partially.

in fact it’s the opposite. it is a dangerous assumption that an enlightened person could abuse anyone knowingly after enlightenment. you might have had awakenings, so what? i had a lifetime of awakening, it tells me that it’s not even only that your behavior with enlightenment adjusts - but in this case it’s also obvious that you can’t awaken to this if you didn’t awaken to the realization that enlightenment might not come at all if the behavior didn’t adjust yet, because it’s the behavior first then comes enlightenment. there is a huge difference between illuminating awakenings to oneself or enlightenment to the absolute in a wholistic sense. it’s pure devilry to say it’s impossible or almost impossible it’s pure devilry telling such shit as a person with authority because it’s an excuse and a free ticket for everyone who abuses and exploits for sexual reasons.

really low, low teaching leo.

Triggered. 

I’m sorry you see him as a person of authority and assume others do too 

But he is right, why should anyone assume enlightenment will perfect us? I think it’s quite dangerous expectations possibly equating to recklessness  

11 hours ago, whoareyou said:

The videos are alone enough of any proof that you would need. 

How do you expect the investigative journalist to post all the sources, if the sources wish to be anonymous? A lot of people are in fear for their lives, and you expect them to be outed? 

You apparently missed one:

Here is one that was linked in the article: 

So you find this to be reputable but not what I posted? LOL.

-In regards to the above video - this lady confuses me and it seems like she only is confirmed of her fears from another anonymous source.  Please point me to some point in the video if I am mistaken.  

-People are fearful of their life in many situations.  I have never once read an article that had so many anonymous sources, which is the backbone of her evidence.  The one video you posted, uses an anonymous source as her main evidence (5:30).

-Most of the anonymous sources have very similar sentence structure and grammar.  

-She claims she is the founder of the school Mettaversity, in which it appears maybe none of the material she is posting is hers, but rather is at best an affiliate for yoga and spirituality teachers.  https://gurumag.com/about-be-scofield/  https://mettaversity.com/  (I found a couple of the courses originated on the other teachers websites)

-This seems like a noble cause and she could be right about it all, but it's hard to take any of it seriously.

24 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Triggered. 

I’m sorry you see him as a person of authority and assume others do too 

But he is right, why should anyone assume enlightenment will perfect us? I think it’s quite dangerous expectations possibly equating to recklessness  

no he’s not right - why assume without perfecting yourself you could get enlightened?

and sweetheart he is a person of influence so he is a person of authority - he even says so himself to support his statements. and in this space he definitely is the one person with the final authority.

if i would see him as an authority would i say something against his authority?

if you are holding a stick in a classroom it already makes you an authority - it doesn’t make you a natural one though.

Edited by now is forever

51 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

A healthy animal who lives a full life will automatically get success with the opposite sex, before it dies.

How do you know that???

How many animals sex lives have you studied?

There really is no difference between you and whatever animal. Your sex life just seems much harder because it's so personal for you. But such is the case for everyone. If you congregate with females eventually one will have sex with you. If you spend all your time sitting at home, then yeah, sex cannot ever happen. But that's your own lifestyle choice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mikael89 do you man but don’t bitch about it unless you aren’t satisfied. We can only respect ourselves having integrity 

@now is forever enlightenment isn’t about perfection because perfection doesn’t exist. We can’t give it these sort of toxic expectations or people will be forced to trap themselves in their own delusions  

Edited by DrewNows

16 minutes ago, now is forever said:

and sweetheart he is a person of influence so he is a person of authority - he even says so himself to support his statements.

if i would see him as an authority

Don’t sweetheart me sister! Or do ? 

get over it though will ya. We are all a bloody person of influence. Love him or hate him.

Don’t bring up authority unless you wish to be treated as a subordinate. Nothing wrong with being submissive neither ?

Edited by DrewNows

30 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes. Shin, listen to those wise words.

Write a book or something about your amazing fairytale story with happy ending instead, so people who are actually interested in hearing about it can buy your book.

------------------------

I think the moderators hates us now, for being off-topic. Let's try to get back on topic.

He says that as long as you believe that you can't change, you really can't.

That also means once you do believe you can change, you will.

He's actually agreeing with me ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

33 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Don’t sweetheart me sister! Or do ? 

get over it though will ya. We are all a bloody person of influence. Love him or hate him.

Don’t bring up authority unless you wish to be treated as a subordinate. Nothing wrong with being submissive neither ?

? huh?

never heard about the authority discussion?

what makes you an authority to tell me about that shit? who said if someone plays authority you have to be submissive? unless you agree to it no one makes you one or the other if it’s not yourself who does. sometimes people are submissive because of psychological pressure on them. we can discuss the matter of authority abuse in general in a very broad sense if you want to. it mostly happens when incapacity meets power position.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever hehehe look I can only play the dominant if you’d like to be submissive, it really doesn’t matter?

no but in all seriousness, I’m pointing out the fact that you focus on Leo as acting authoritative. Maybe you have a vendetta, but I assure you it’s a vendetta against yourself 

People who feel powerless will indeed fall victim to manipulation and involuntary submissiveness but this is only because they are unaware of their own power and ability to create boundaries 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

@now is forever hehehe look I can only play the dominant if you’d like to be submissive, it really doesn’t matter?

no but in all seriousness, I’m pointing out the fact that you focus on Leo as acting authoritative. Maybe you have a vendetta, but I assure you it’s a vendetta against yourself 

People who feel powerless will indeed fall victim to manipulation and involuntary submissiveness but this is only because they are unaware of their own power and ability to create boundaries 

yes might be but you are assuming i‘m having a vendetta - in this case there is some truth to it, but it meets really what i hold important to my heart - and there is a clear „no“ to saying enlightenment was possible without understanding that free will means free will in any possible direction to understand when free will is not free and if it is not free it can’t be enlightened, and it’s not free if it doesn’t grasp what authority means in an absolute sense.

11 minutes ago, now is forever said:

yes might be but you are assuming i‘m having a vendetta - in this case there is some truth to it, but it meets really what i hold important to my heart - and there is a clear „no“ to saying enlightenment was possible without understanding that free will means free will in any possible direction to understand when free will is not free and if it is not free it can’t be enlightened, and it’s not free if it doesn’t grasp what authority means in an absolute sense.

No I suggested you may have vendetta but you do have a focus on authority in the post.

What you hold important to your heart IS what’s holding you back

Stop trying to figure what enlightened people are to look like! 

12 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

No I suggested you may have vendetta but you do have a focus on authority in the post.

What you hold important to your heart IS what’s holding you back

Stop trying to figure what enlightened people are to look like! 

i suggest you to just stop suggesting anything to me. the authority for enlightenment is not you or leo it’s the pathless path and if you take or took the wrong one it’s your problem but leave me walking mine - what sometimes means to lace up a bag and leave ignorance behind.

@DrewNows @now is forever Shhhh. Stop bickering.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@now is foreverHow many times must we be suggesting?

No I don’t see any authority for enlightenment. There’s just what is. 

There’s no running from ignor-ance 

One who looks for devils becomes/is the devil ? 

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@now is foreverHow many times must we be suggesting?

No I don’t see any authority for enlightenment. There’s just what is. 

There’s no running from ignor-ance 

One who looks for devils becomes/is the devil ? 

you know what i don’t care, anymore. i don’t care what the devil is for you or what shit you are telling yourself.

3 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you know what i don’t care, anymore. i don’t care what the devil is for you or what shit you are telling yourself.

You care enough to still be there.

You said you were leaving weeks ago.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@now is foreverHey I’m sorry for pissing on your parade. Im only doing me for you but you’re right it isn’t fun, so I’m done 

User @now is forever has been repremanded and will likely end up banned.

Such devilry should really not exist among self-actualizers. Sigh... 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a dangerous assumption.

It's not an assumption, it's my guess, based on my own experiences with doing a lot 5-MEO, other psychedelics, meditation, etc.

In this case I can say that your assumption is dangerous.

Because I have awoken many times.

And so have I, except you don't see me making videos about it, or field reports. You are not the only one that is working with entheogens here.

Unless you have completely liberated yourself, this does not mean much.

That's a very dangerous idea which is precisely what I'm trying to help you to question.

I'd like you to start imagining that even at high levels of consciousness those actions can happen. Because factually they DO! As you can clearly see throughout history.

To define enlightenment as the absence of immoral action is very problematic. That's not what enlightenment is.

I did not define enlightenment, because it cannot be defined. All I said was that probability is certainly way lower for somebody doing things which you view as "highly immoral". You see, I don't view actions as "moral" or "immoral". I view them as "conscious" vs "unconscious". Majority of actions people view as "highly immoral" come from unconsciousness, which pretty much don't happen at highest level of consciousness. 

How you view "history" is very relative, and does not say much about "enlightenment" here.

If you think so otherwise, all I got to tell you, is that you got a LOT more work to do in your own journey.

I can't tell you how I know the things I know because what we're talking about here is too deep to explain in a simple linear sequence of words. Entire books would have to be written about it, and still most people reading them would not be able to understand it because they lack the requisite experience.

As someone who studies this stuff professionally, I'm here to give you guidance about things you probably have never deeply studied or have direct experience of. That's the whole point of a good teacher, to show you things you aren't yet aware of. This does not make the teacher infallible, and yet he must still teach. So here we are. Make of it what you will.

No amount of studying or reading will make you understand how it really is, unless if you go through the entire process yourself and will have a experience. It is your biggest blessing and a curse - the amount of studying that you do.

Like I told you in the past, I disagree with what you consider "enlightenment", and how you determine certain individuals to be "enlightened" vs "not enlightened". 

Also, your usage of the terminology such as "enlightenment" and "awakenings" are very confusing and misleading to most people. If I was you, I would drop that terminology, and just use "liberated", "not liberated". Either the full thing or nothing.  What you refer to as "awakenings" on psychedelics, I would refer to as "break through experiences". 

Edited by whoareyou