whoareyou

Inside Mooji's Cult

259 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

I don't think he's fake.

You can genuinely deeply feel and know some things, but not embodying them fully as of now.

That doesn't mean you can't communicate those things, even if you don't personally embody them yourself, the advice/teaching can still be effective and genuine.

The reason you want to embody what you teach, is in order to lead by exemple, that's the second reason actually, the first is for you to feel good and more truthful with yourself.

Mooji should be in a jail though, if it would be any random dude there wouldn't be any argument, he would suck other dude dicks by now ?

An Enlightened man with a big shadow probably. Im not demonizing him for that. The human desires are extremely difficult to deal with accordingly. Thats not an excuse though, he should be held accountable for what hes doing. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

An Enlightened man with a big shadow probably. Im not demonizing him for that. The human desires are extremely difficult to deal with accordingly. Thats not an excuse though, he should be held accountable for what hes doing. 

I'm not too

Critizising and demonizing is not the same thing.

The only reason I care is because if its true, then people are suffering deeply, doesn't matter the cause of it.

In this case it's a person called Mooji, and that person should be disabled to create more suffering, not because I see as an asshole, or the devil, there is no ill feeling backing those words.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

38 minutes ago, Shin said:

What the hell are you talking about ?

Why can't you leave ?

Who's in a position that he shouldn't be in ? What position are you talking about anyway ?

That looks like you're being a huge drama queen and are actually jealous of those supposeadly not worthy people.

That's all I see here sorry.

shin - i wrote leo several emails asking him to delete my content, that i want to leave but want to get a confirmation from his side. you don’t know nothing abou melon wars shin and i absolutely detest it - i don’t have any respect for women who do it. and women who do it are not fit for positions.

leave your banana in your pants shin in this case you should not get involved. and i don’t care how you call me because you are actually right now showing that i‘m right.

there would not be drama if i could just leave.

interesting how he reacts to my „projections“ but not to what he doesn’t want to talk about.

Edited by now is forever

13 hours ago, ColdFacts said:

Yes our lord.

You crack me up xD

It's hard to give an opinion, because if you see what happened with Mooji neutrally trying to be objective, if you see anything positive then you automatically are "supporting a Abusive Cult leader, blah blah blah" and if you follow whatever it is said in the article then you are risking of condemning someone without having direct contact with the community and know if those claims are really true.

That makes me sad.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Even cults have a place. 

How can you argue with endless inevitable possibilities. Where do these possibilities begin and I end? Where is this line that separates what is the case from MYSELF??

Edited by Jack River

I’ve never found an idea in a head either...this is rather fascinating?

2 hours ago, Shin said:

I don't think he's fake.

You can genuinely deeply feel and know some things, but not embodying them fully as of now.

That doesn't mean you can't communicate those things, even if you don't personally embody them yourself, the advice/teaching can still be effective and genuine.

The reason you want to embody what you teach, is in order to lead by exemple, that's the second reason actually, the first is for you to feel good and more truthful with yourself.

Mooji should be in a jail though, if it would be any random dude there wouldn't be any argument, he would suck other dude dicks by now ?

Actions speak louder than words. It's one thing to say the "right" things on camera, and another thing - is to actually believe in what you are saying and living your life according to that way.

It all comes down to authenticity. This is what this work is all about.

Given all that, yes his advice could still be helpful, you can learn from anybody in this world. 

But he should be held accountable, and not worshiped by spiritual seekers. He is an example of somebody abusing the truth to get his own egoic needs met.

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

What makes you think he is "enlightened"? Who told you that he is "enlightened"? Read the article again and make your own conclusions.

14 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Even cults have a place. 

How can you argue with endless inevitable possibilities. Where do these possibilities begin and I end? Where is this line that separates what is the case from MYSELF??

This is not just a cult we are talking about. This is an abusive cult, that brings a lot of suffering and exploits spiritual seekers. Read the god man article and contemplate!

Like I said, this is a good case study, that may help other naive people from falling a prey to such individuals. 

Edited by whoareyou

1 minute ago, whoareyou said:

This is not just a cult we are talking about. This is an abusive cult, that brings a lot of suffering and exploits spiritual seekers. Read the god man article and contemplate!

?

Where do you/I end and does this abusive cult begin??

8 minutes ago, Jack River said:

?

Where do you/I end and does this abusive cult begin??

Go home! You've drunk too much non dual wine ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Is it me or all  fourm controversial  topics  end in the same way, ??

Just now, ahmad ibdah said:

Is it me or all  fourm controversial  topics  end in the same way, ??

What starts with controversy, ends with controversy.

Who notices this controversy? Is there any controversy about that? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

32 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

This is not just a cult we are talking about. This is an abusive cult

ALL cults are abusive, that's why they're called cults.

All there are to cults/abuse is you. 

Here let me draw a line in the sand..it’s rather convenient isn’t it??

Edited by Jack River

27 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Go home! You've drunk too much non dual wine ?

Thats the thing, dude!..I can’t find any doors/exits from HOME to even leave. 

Im trapped with none other than MYSELF. I got a feeling things will remain as such as well.?

@whoareyou My point was a general one. Don’t know much about moojis case, and am not disagreeing with you. Just adding nuance to the discussion.

I see a big donate button at the bottom of the article, lol.  I wouldn't trust Mooji or the person writing this 100%.

20 hours ago, whoareyou said:

Do not be sheep people. Too many of you here blindly follow and worship Gurus. (including LEO).

People who end up in cults have strong co-dependency issues. I myself used to be in a cult of Jesus for many years, literally worshipping him. Cults are mostly run by fear. It's only when I did extensive inner work when I was ready to leave unhealthy relationships whether with an organization or a particular person.

As far as Actualized goes, I see it as great tool for growth in a community of like-minded people. Leo has a servant-leader mentality, he leads by example, he does the work, not just talks the talk. He's firm yet fair. But if ever I felt pressure to give money or body, I'd leave without hesitation.

So far has been so good :)

12 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

I see a big donate button at the bottom of the article, lol.  I wouldn't trust Mooji or the person writing this 100%.

What is wrong with the donate button? This is not just some hit piece written by a hater. Be Scofield is an investigative journalist who has been doing this work for over 9 years. And I might add, has done a pretty great job at it. 

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

People who end up in cults have strong co-dependency issues. I myself used to be in a cult of Jesus for many years, literally worshipping him. Cults are mostly run by fear. It's only when I did extensive inner work when I was ready to leave unhealthy relationships whether with an organization or a particular person.

As far as Actualized goes, I see it as great tool for growth in a community of like-minded people. Leo has a servant-leader mentality, he leads by example, he does the work, not just talks the talk. He's firm yet fair. But if ever I felt pressure to give money or body, I'd leave without hesitation.

So far has been so good :)

I have nothing against actualized.org, it is no near close to a cult.