moon777light

What ISNT a survival mechanism: List

46 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

@Anton_Pierre Isn't discussing  concepts survival of the ego?

Not in the sense that we need concepts to understand ego, survival etc  and strategies to transcend them in the first place.

There is no transcendence without CONCEPTION. In that sense, concepts are the vital initial part of the process.

But like everything in life, too much of a good thing ends up backfiring. Same deal with concepts. See what I mean?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Nahm I really like creation too (ha ha - baby part, so true). I can't think of anything else.... except maybe the willingness to die (not in the suicide sense, but ways like: complete openness to physical death at the end of life, or openness to ego death at any point)

On 6/8/2019 at 6:33 AM, Anton_Pierre said:

@abrakamowse I'm not an expert but my assumption is some concepts can help trancend ego. 

Totally agree. But in my vision, they are closer to truth, but nevertheless they are not truth still.

But I am not trying to show I am right, just pointing to what is my understanding. In the end, is all concepts, even my opinion is not true hehehe...

But it is true that we have to use concepts to transcend concepts, as Alan Watts said, is like biting our own teeth.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16