theking00

how to approach a girl?

12 posts in this topic

how can I approach a girl? I fear of rejection.

Edited by theking00

By accepting rejection. Exposure therapy can help with this. 

My friend tried picking up girls at the mall. For a serious relationship. He was so scared and he would come back after being rejected and say "that wasn't as bad as I thought" 

something bad is going to happen when i approach girls. 

4 minutes ago, theking00 said:

something bad is going to happen when i approach girls. 

yes your mind is about creating stories on how something will happen, this is mainly bs.

two ways, avoiding thinking, or rewire how you see reality.

read more girls on internet, or talk to more girls, learn to know them more, just that, don't try to get sex at each interaction, focus on learning to know more about girls, all kinds of.

that is a good exercice, you'll not have any problems if you know that deep down you're for nothing more than social interaction, talks and knowing more, people like to be listen to aswell, so be a good ears. ( only in the phase of being comfy with being with girls, then phase 2 will be another mindset )

don't fear rejection, enjoy it.

you can read aswell the topic of leo on the basic ideas of getting girls, some good ideas and point there. ( it's just one view though )

Edited by Aeris

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

Good

Then go get rejected, and feel deeply the emotions that comes out of it.

Then meditate a lot on it.

Then do it again.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The dating/PU industry overcomplicates this process and convinces you that it's difficult, so that they can continue to market unnecessary products that teach you irrelevant, contrived strategies that actually contradict one another. Don't think about it as a romantic or sexual endeavor. Just think about it as introducing yourself and starting a conversation with a person (in this case a girl) you think is interesting. Because I can guarantee you that's how the girl thinks about it for the first few seconds. I recommend John Anthony's channel (formerly JMULV). 

I think it's all about repetition. i just need to face my fears. if i get rejected I will try again,

Edited by theking00

On 6/4/2019 at 6:10 AM, theking00 said:

Same way you'd approach your own sister - automatically pressure off. :)

And if she gives you a cold shoulder, have a mindset of 'whatever'. It's not about rejection, it's about selection. There are other fish in the sea, develop abundance mentality. Trust the process, the right girl will respond favoriably and that's how you will know to pursue her further.

With spirituality too. People say that you should first order your life, cure traumas, heal your "yourself" before approaching spiritual practices seriously, but they lack the holistic understanding that it´s all connected. You lack fear of rejection because you think you are ego. Wrong. Try again. You can always force yourself to be rejected but if the inside you are hurting in very real way you´ll end up very burned out psychologically and you won´t do it.

Happened to me and until I realized I am not an a self I couldn´t put myself in "humiliating situations" but in the inside feeling totally grounded.

@Natasha Bravo, I agree.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 6/4/2019 at 0:10 PM, theking00 said:

"Hey, I like your xyz."

"Hey, you look xyz"

My most common ones.