Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Actuality is so frightening

8 posts in this topic

When I observe things so directly and actually it makes me scared. It's seems so real that it's not real anymore.

Yesterday I was brushing my teeth and thinking about stuff, but suddenly some thought triggered becoming actual in me and when I looked absolutely direct to my own eyes in the mirror, I actually lost what is this thing. Like this face wasn't me anymore. It was what it was. I stayed like that for few minutes and I was shocked and scared.

Actuality is god damn scary.

@Pouya It's frightening but you have to overcome it by denying the possibility of plan B, giving up.

@Pouya Try to describe the sensation / emotion, “scary”...without resistant thoughts, without judgement, without conditions on the Love that you are, without ignore-ance of the Truth that you are. Be the pupil which is looking, not those which are seen. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Anton_Pierre I've seen that 99% of my thoughts and feelings are pulling my attention away from it. The 1% triggers me to become actual. I easily run away from it with imagination and more thoughts.

@Nahm It is like I've been blind but now I can actually see. it's like it's the first time I can see or the first time I can hear or touch. Feels very real and very dreamy at the same time.

Edited by Pouya

@Pouya its beautiful and terrifying.  Its all of Infinity.  And its you.  Just wait...:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya  I must not be awake for everything seems as if in a dream.

Or maybe I'm awake for the first time and all that was before was just a dream.

15 minutes ago, Pouya said:

@Anton_Pierre I've seen that 99% of my thoughts and feelings are pulling my attention away from it. The 1% triggers me to become actual. I easily run away from it with imagination and more thoughts.

Parasitic thoughts can't win against deep breathwork and self-inquiry.