Joseph Maynor

Joseph Maynor Journal Vol. 14: New Chapter/ Start Phase, Pragmatic Self-Help, Essays

834 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ON THE PARADOX OF LOYALTY AND INDEPENDENCE

You're so loyal.  Or maybe you're so independent.  So much so that it's become a trap for you.  You need to apply the paradox of loyalty and independence.  See how white-knuckle clinging to one side of this paradox to the exclusion to the other creates a lock for you and suffering for you and for others?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

A CULTURE OF MINDFULNESS IS WHAT ALLOWS INDIA TO BE AN ORGANIZED ANARCHY -- I WANNA TALK ABOUT APPLYING THE PARADOX OF ORDER AND CHAOS -- I WANNA TALK ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF ORDER -- WE HERE IN THE WEST AND IN CHINA ARE OFTEN OVER-ORDERED AND WE LACK THE PERSPECTIVE TO SEE THE CONS OF ORDER -- LEMME TRY TO PROVIDE THAT HERE AFTER SPENDING 2-WEEKS IN CHAOTIC YET ORDERED INDIA -- INDIA IS AN AMAZING COUNTRY, AN AMAZING CULTURE, AMAZING PEOPLE, INTEGRATED PEOPLE, LOTS OF HEART, DRAGON ENERGY AS ZZENN WOULD SAY, VERY GROUNDED PEOPLE, MORE GROUNDED THAN PROBABLY ANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD -- GROUNDED IN REAL LIFE -- FULLY IN THE HERE AND NOW -- SENSITIVE TO BOTH ENERGY AND TO VIRTUE IN A WAY THAT THERE'S NO CONFLICT WITH THEM -- AND ALSO INTEGRATING THE ANGEL AND THE DEVIL -- INDIAN PEOPLE ARE NOT IDEALISTS, THEY'RE REALISTS -- THEY'RE NOT TRAPPED IN THE MIND, THEY'RE FULLY IN THE HERE AND NOW AND THEY TRY HARD TO FULFILL WHATEVER FUNCTION THAT THEY HAVE IN LIFE -- BUT THEY HAVE A GROUNDEDNESS THAT THE CHINESE AND PEOPLE IN THE WEST SOMETIMES LACK WITH OUR OVER-ATTENTION TO ORDER -- SO WE HAVE A LOT WE CAN LEARN FROM INDIA HERE IN THE WEST AND IN CHINA -- I NEVER GOT THE SENSE THAT INDIAN PEOPLE WERE MORALISTS -- I GOT THE SENSE THAT THEY WERE TOO WISE TO ADOPT SUCH A CHILDLIKE VIEW OF REALITY -- INDIAN PEOPLE WERE REALISTS WHO WERE OK WITH THE SO CALLED BAD SIDES OF REALITY -- THEY WERE VERY WISE, INTEGRATED, GROUNDED, FRIENDLY, DRIVEN, PROUD YET MODEST HUMAN BEINGS -- I SENSED A GENUINENESS TO ALMOST EVERY INDIAN PERSON I CAME INTO CONTACT WITH -- I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK TO INDIA, MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL VISIT BANGALORE FOR 2-WEEKS, WHICH IS IN THE SOUTH -- INDIA IS A CULTURAL MELTING POT WITH A CIVILIZATION THAT'S THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD -- THIS IS LIKE A CAULDRON FOR IDEAS IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO HAVE THE FURNITURE IN YOUR MIND RE-ARRANGED -- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRAVELING TO INDIA IF YOU'RE ON THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PATH -- IT'S EQUIVALENT TO LIKE 100O ACID TRIPS ALL AT ONCE -- I THINK I HAD A KIND OF KUNDALINI AWAKENING IN INDIA, OBVIOUSLY SINCE I WENT A LITTLE NUTS LOL -- THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT ON THE PATH THOUGH -- THAT'S WHY I TRAVEL ABROAD AND SOAK IN ALL THESE CULTURES, THESE PLACES, THESE ENERGIES -- IT WAS FUNNY TOO HOW ALMOST EVERY INDIAN LOOKED AT ME PERPLEXED WHEN I STARTED TO TALK OF "ENLIGHTENMENT" -- BUT EVEN THE MOST SCOUNDRELOUS INDIAN LOOKED ENLIGHTENED TO A CERTAIN DEGREE TO ME YET PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD MEANS -- IT IN THE CULTURE WHICH IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD AND WHICH MARINATES ALL OF INDIA LIKE A CURRY SAUCE -- IT'S AN AMAZING, COLD, FLEXIBLE CULTURE -- IT'S NOT A LOCKED CULTURE -- THEY KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE GOOD FROM THE OLD AND BRING IN THE GOOD FROM THE NEW -- IT'S A PLURALISTIC, OPEN CULTURE -- BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT'S ALSO AN ECONOMICALLY POOR COUNTRY ECONOMICALLY RIGHT NOW IN ITS HISTORY -- BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CULTURE, INDIA IS VERY RICH -- I RECOMMEND PEOPLE ON THE PATH VISIT BOTH INDIA AND CHINA, BOTH HAD A HUGE IMPACT ON ME, LIKE 1000 PSYCHEDELIC EXPERIENCES AT ONCE -- BEIJING IS GREAT, I SPENT 2-WEEKS THERE IN 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INDIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR "EXCLUSIVE OR" LINEAR MENTALITY WITH POLITICAL SYSTEMS, YOU NEED TO REPLACE THAT "EXCLUSIVE OR" WITH A CONJUNCTION OR AN "AND" PARADOXICAL MENTALITY WITH POLITICAL SYSTEMS -- IN OTHER WORDS, WE NEED TO INTEGRATE PROS WHILE LEAVING CONS OF ALL THE POLITICAL THEORIES IN THE COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS DEPENDING ON WHICH PARTICULAR POLITICAL PROBLEM WE'RE ISOLATED AND TURNED INTO A PROJECT TO SOLVE

What if one were to integrate the pros of Libertarianism and leave the cons of it behind?  What if we were to integrate all the major political theories in this pros and cons type way to sustainably solve actual political problems?  So, in that case, you don't wanna exclude or throw anything away, you wanna Frankenstein solutions that make use of all the pros of the ideas we have but while simultaneously leaving the cons out.  So, Libertarianism has pros and cons to it.  We don't wanna throw the baby about with the bathwater by thinking linearly about systems.  We wanna be more integral in how we look at political theories.

What if we looked at Libertarianism point by point and checked each point.  We need to apply the paradox of the details and the general.  The general only takes you so far where you get locked into the habit of hand-waiving and dismissing entire systems without getting into the details of these systems at all.  No, you gotta get into the details of Libertarianism and see how those details can help solve specific political problems that you're made it your project to help solve.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusive_or

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_conjunction

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

IT WAS EASIER FOR ME TO BE 100% SOBER IN INDIA THAN IT IS TO BE HERE IN SAN FRANCISCO -- LEMME TRY TO EXPLAIN WHY -- I'M STILL 100% SOBER BY THE WAY, BUT I CAN FEEL AN ENERGETIC DIFFERENCE THAT I WANNA DISCUSS SINCE I'VE RETURNED FROM INDIA -- I THINK THERE ARE REASONS FOR IT THAT WE CAN USE TO CREATE AND DEVELOP A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR BEING 100% SOBER WHEREVER YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE WORLD

This is kind of a trip.  I think a few things helped me with sobriety in India:

1. The heat
  2. The amazing food
  3. The culture against drinking and drugs
  4. The religious/ spiritual culture
  5. The chaotic culture
  6. The diverse, colorful culture
  7. The smells, both good and bad
  8. The deep, interesting, principled people

Things that kinda hurt me coming back to San Francisco with sobriety:

1. The temperate climate
  2. The lack-luster, expensive food
  3. The culture of drugs and alcohol
  4. The lack of spirituality in culture
  5. The over-ordered culture
  6. The bland, homogeneous culture
  7. The lack of smells
  8. The introverted people
Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

THOUGHTS CAN BE VERY ENERGETIC -- SO IF YOU'RE SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OR DEFEATING THOUGHTS -- YOU'RE PUTTING THIS ENERGY INTO REALITY, AND REALITY WILL TEND TO GIVE YOU CONFIRMATION FOR THAT ENERGY BY DIRECTING THAT ENERGY BACK TO YOU -- THIS IS WHY A CODEPENDENT PERSON CAN TANK AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP -- YOU REALLY DO NEED TWO INDEPENDENT PEOPLE TO MAKE AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WORK -- THE RELATIONSHIP WORK PROJECT THEN BECOMES HOW TO TRANSITION FROM CODEPENDENCE INTO INDEPENDENCE -- WHERE WE'RE INTEGRATING THE PROS FROM CODEPENDENCE AND LEAVING BEHIND THE CONS OF CODEPENDENCE -- LIKEWISE, WE'RE INTEGRATING THE PROS OF INDEPENDENCE AND LEAVING BEHIND THE CONS OF INDEPENDENCE -- AND THIS IS WHAT MOVES YOU TOWARD INTERDEPENDENCE AND SYNERGY AS A COUPLE -- INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WORK IS MORE THAN WATCHING THE TV TOGETHER -- IT'S SYSTEMS THINKING WORK AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL -- IT'S INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- NOW, WHAT YOU'RE GONNA FIND TOO IS THAT YOU GOTTA INTEGRATE THE PROS OF INTERDEPENDENCE AND LEAVE BEHIND THE CONS OF INTERDEPENDENCE FOR INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WORK AS WELL -- THERE ARE PROS AND CONS TO EVERYTHING INCLUDING INTERDEPENDENCE AND SYNERGY!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

HOW I THINK OF THEORIES -- THEY'RE LIKE A SANDBOX FOR ME TO FRANKENSTEIN SOLUTIONS TO ACTUAL PROBLEMS RATHER THAN IDEOLOGIES TO CLING TO LIKE A BABY BLANKET -- THIS IS A PARADIGM SHIFT FROM THE LINEAR BELIEF IN TRUTH TO THE PARADOX OF TRUTH AND NO TRUTH

I study theories and idea systems in order to practically integrate them and use them in my own personal/ interpersonal development work.  I don't really care about ideas as much as I care about applying them.  There's a reason the collective unconscious is what it is.  The ideas that are around have survived for some reason.  You wanna take the good from those and leave the bad behind and that's where you Fankenstein sustainable solutions to particular problems you've identified that you wanna solve.  You don't wanna re-invent the wheel; you wanna optimize the wheel that's already there with more wisdom drawn from the world (the collective unconscious) not from the mind alone.  First you gotta identify a real political problem that you wanna solve and turn that into a project.  Then look at the entire idea-field in order to help you get a sustainable solution to the problem that that project is addressing.  What is your Political Work project that you're implementing homie?  What is the actual problem that your project is trying to solve or help solve?

First of all you gotta find a political problem that you can help solve.  Then you gotta create and develop a force that can sustainably solve that problem.  You gotta select a political problem to solve just like you select your wife or your work colleagues -- very carefully.  Maybe you can list 10 actual political problems that you can help solve in your life with your time and energy.  You need to select those problems vary carefully; this is called the selection process.  This is Political Work as an aspect of Personal/Interpersonal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

YOU GOTTA DO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK TO A VERY ADVANCED LEVEL BEFORE YOU CAN EXCEL IN INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK

Look at the attitude you're putting into reality and then see what reality is returning to you and see if there's a connection.  When you hold yourself out there as morally superior, intellectually arrogant, and hard-hearted that's the energy reality is gonna direct right back to you. This is Law of Attraction 101. This is why you gotta do personal development to a very advanced level  before you can excel in interpersonal development.  Not trying to be rude, just making a point.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

OFTEN PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM TRAUMA ARE DRAWN TO POLITICS IN THE FIRST INSTANCE -- THIS DOESN'T MEAN POLITICS IS BAD -- WHAT IT MEANS IS POLITICAL WORK IS THE HIGHEST STAGE IN PERSONAL/INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- AND ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT AREN'T READY TO DO POLITICS WORK ARE TRYING TO CO-OPT IT TO MAKE THEIR EGOS FEEL MORE SECURE AND AT PEACE IN OFTENTIMES A VERY HOSTILE REALITY THAT THEY'VE CREATED FOR THEMSELVES -- ANY WHITE BELT CAN PRETEND HE'S A BLACK BELT -- BUT THE BLACK BELT IS THE BLACK BELT -- HE DID THE WORK FOR A LONG TIME TO BECOME THE BLACK BELT -- SO BE READY TO DO POLITICAL WORK, DON'T USE IT AS A WAY TO AGGRANDIZE AND FURTHER ENTRENCH YOUR EGO -- FIRST WE DEVELOP OUR IDEAL SELVES, THEN WE DEVELOP OUR IDEAL COMMUNITY, THEN WE DEVELOP OUR IDEAL POLITICS, IN THAT ORDER -- YOU GOTTA PROGRESS FROM PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK TO INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK THAT DOESN'T LOSE THE PERSONAL -- IT'S A LONG PATH MAN, NOT FOR FAKERS OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANNA DO THE WORK, OR FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO PROUD TO CHANGE -- THOSE PEOPLE GOTTA UNWIRE THAT SH*T FIRST ON THE PATH RATHER THAN BLASTING FULL-BORE OUT INTO THE PATH THINKING THEY'RE MORE ADVANCED THAN THEY REALLY ARE ON THE PATH -- BULLSHITTING YOURSELF IS THE MOST TRAGIC BLOCK ON THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT/ INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PATH -- THIS IS WHY FINDING AND LOVING YOUR AUTHENTICITY IS NUMERO UNO IN THIS WORK, IT GROUNDS EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WORK ON ON THE PATH -- IF YOU FIND YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF, YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO STAY ON THE GREENS AND OUT OF THE WEEDS ON YOUR COURSE THROUGH YOUR LIFE 

Every Ego wants to push its political beliefs so it feels more right and more safe and more mature (less idiotic).  Oftentimes, it's people who are trying to resolve a trauma related to idiocy that gravitate toward and politics.  Moreover, in many instances these people clearly give off an energy of not having their heads screwed on tight.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

WHEN YOU PUT THE ENERGY OF DOGMATISM AND NARCISSISM INTO REALITY, THAT'S THE ENERGY YOU'RE GONNA RECEIVE BACK FROM REALITY, AND YOU'RE GONNA GET PUMMELED WITH MORE DRAMA, MORE HOSTILITY, AND MORE ATTACKS FROM OTHER PEOPLE AS A RESULT -- THIS IS LAW OF ATTRACTION HELPING US UNDERSTAND A SYSTEM HERE -- LAW OF ATTRACTION IS A POWERFUL AND APPLYABLE CONCEPT IN PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

APPLYING THE PARADOX OF THE DETAILED AND THE BROAD STROKES

Some people really have a problem with this one.  Either they ignore details too much or they ignore the big-picture too much.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

ON COMMUNITY-BUILDING WORK AS AN ASPECT OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- AND ON THE MECHANICS AND DYNAMICS OF COMMUNITY-BUILDING WORK -- THIS IS WHERE YOU GO FROM THE PERSONAL AND VENTURE INTO TO THE INTERPERSONAL IN YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK: YOU GO FROM INDEPENDENCE TO INTERDEPENDENCE IN YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- YOU'RE MAXIMIZING SYNERGY NOW INSTEAD OF BEING BOXED-IN BY THE LIMITATIONS OF YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT, LIMITED PERSPECTIVE

Community-Building Work is you creating and developing the ideal community for you and for what you want to accomplish with your life purpose.  Community-Building Work is the first Interpersonal Development Stage on the Personal/ Interpersonal Development Path.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

ON THE RELATION OF PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK AND INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- ONE IS FOCUSED ON THE INDIVIDUAL, THE OTHER IS FOCUSED ON THE INDIVIDUAL + THE GROUP -- INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK DOESN'T LOSE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK IS THE FOUNDATION STONE FOR INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- AND THEY ALSO GO TOGETHER LIKE HAM AND EGGS, SO DON'T MAKE A BRIGHT-LINE DISTINCTION BETWEEN THESE TWO SUBJECT AREAS IN DEVELOPMENT WORK -- IT'S JUST USEFUL TO SPEAK OF THEM AS SEPARATE AREAS OF FOCUS

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

LAW OF ATTRACTION IS BASICALLY THE UNIVERSE GIVES YOU BACK THE ENERGY THAT YOU EMIT INTO THE UNIVERSE, IT’S A MIRRORING OF YOUR ENERGY BACK TO YOU, WHATEVER YOUR ENERGY IS — I WANNA APPLY THIS TO THE PRACTICAL CONTEXT OF EMITTING FEAR INTO THE UNIVERSE AND WHAT REALITY MIRRORS BACK TO YOU AS A RESULT — THIS IS SO POWERFUL BECAUSE ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS SYSTEM YOU CAN REDUCE A LOT OF SUFFERING FROM YOUR LIFE IF YOU CAN MATERIALLY CHANGE THE ENERGY THAT YOU’RE EMITTING INTO REALITY — THIS IS A REALLY POWERFUL PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF ENERGY METAPHYSICS TO PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

APPLY THE PARADOX OF MODESTY AND ARROGANCE

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

REGARDING MY RECENT 2-WEEK TRIP TO DEHLI, INDIA -- PSYCHEDELICS HAVE NOTHING ON THIS TRIP IN TERMS OF HAVING MY MENTAL FURNITURE RE-ARRANGED

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delhi

Edited by Joseph Maynor

THE PROS AND CONS OF TI VERSUS TE -- UNDERSTANDING THE PERSONALITY THEORY DEFAULT META-FRAMEWORKS OF THE WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS THAT WE ENCOUNTER IN LIFE -- -- ONCE YOU GAIN THIS UNDERSTANDING, YOU'LL GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE TO RE-WIRE THE MECHANICS AND DYNAMICS OF META-FRAMEWORKS OF WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR OWN WORLDVIEW SYSTEM META-FRAMEWORK

Ti is what I call the Model Builder.  Te is what I call the Strategist.  They both use thinking to interface with reality.  

Te uses thinking in an extroverted way and is called Extroverted Thinking.  Te is an MBTI Cognitive Function known as and titled "Extroverted Thinking".  Te uses thinking directed into the outside world to solve practical problems out in the world.

Ti uses thinking in an introverted way and is called Introverted Thinking.  Ti is a Cognitive Function known as and titled "Introverted Thinking".   Ti uses thinking directed into the inside world (the world of the Mind) to build models which they believe give them knowledge which will help them interact better with the world or to know truth.

Now, you can see that you really need an integration of both of these Cognitive Functions, right -- you need both Ti and Te.  Well, the problem is that our personality types have one of these as a strength and the other one as a weakness.  So, there's an inbalance regarding thinking in each personality type by default.  

What we need to do in personal development work is to correct this imbalance by integrating the weak cognitive function, so you'll possess a full Introverted and Extroverted Thinking personality trait as a result through Personality Development Work as an aspect of Personal Development Work.

Posted (edited)

THE PROS AND CONS OF NI VERSUS NE -- UNDERSTANDING THE PERSONALITY THEORY DEFAULT META-FRAMEWORKS OF THE WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS THAT WE ENCOUNTER IN LIFE -- -- ONCE YOU GAIN THIS UNDERSTANDING, YOU'LL GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE TO RE-WIRE THE MECHANICS AND DYNAMICS OF META-FRAMEWORKS OF WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR OWN WORLDVIEW SYSTEM META-FRAMEWORK

Ni is what I call the Oracle.  Ne is what I call the Inventor.  They both use intuition to interface with reality.  

Ne uses intuition in an extroverted way and is called Extroverted Intuition.  Ne is an MBTI Cognitive Function known as and titled "Extroverted Intuition".  Ne uses intuition directed into the outside world to solve practical problems in the outside world because they can see various possibilities for improving things.

Ni uses intuition in an introverted way and is called Introverted Intuition.  Ni is a Cognitive Function known as and titled "Introverted Intuition".   Ni uses intuition directed into the inside world (the world of the Mind) to receive the still-small-voice of inner guidance that they believe guides them, gives them knowledge, and help them interact better with the world or to know truth.

Now, you can see that you really need an integration of both of these Cognitive Functions, right -- you need both Ni and Ne.  Well, the problem is that our personality types have one of these as a strength and the other one as a weakness.  So, there's an imbalance regarding intuition in each personality type by default.  

What we need to do in personal development work is to correct this imbalance by integrating the weak cognitive function, so you'll possess a full Introverted and Extroverted Intuition personality trait as a result through Personality Development Work as an aspect of Personal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

THE PROS AND CONS OF SI VERSUS SE -- UNDERSTANDING THE PERSONALITY THEORY DEFAULT META-FRAMEWORKS OF THE WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS THAT WE ENCOUNTER IN LIFE -- -- ONCE YOU GAIN THIS UNDERSTANDING, YOU'LL GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE TO RE-WIRE THE MECHANICS AND DYNAMICS OF META-FRAMEWORKS OF WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR OWN WORLDVIEW SYSTEM META-FRAMEWORK

Si is what I call the Knower.  Se is what I call the Zen Soul.  They both use sensing to interface with reality.  

Se uses sensing in an extroverted way and is called Extroverted Sensing.  Se is an MBTI Cognitive Function known as and titled "Extroverted Sensing".  Se uses sensing directed into the outside world to solve practical problems in the outside world because they're taking and accepting the outer world for what it is without much filter applied.

Si uses sensing in an introverted way and is called Introverted Sensing.  Si is a Cognitive Function known as and titled "Introverted Sensing".   Si uses sensing directed into the inside world (the world of the Mind) to filter the outside world against their own experiences, insights, and memories from prior sensed reality; insights that they believe guide them, give them knowledge, and help them interact better with the world and to know truth.

Now, you can see that you really need an integration of both of these Cognitive Functions, right -- you need both Si and Se.  Well, the problem is that our personality types have one of these as a strength and the other one as a weakness.  So, there's an imbalance regarding intuition in each personality type by default.  

What we need to do in personal development work is to correct this imbalance by integrating the weak cognitive function, so you'll possess a full Introverted and Extroverted Sensing personality trait as a result through Personality Development Work as an aspect of Personal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

THE PROS AND CONS OF FI VERSUS FE -- UNDERSTANDING THE PERSONALITY THEORY DEFAULT META-FRAMEWORKS OF THE WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS THAT WE ENCOUNTER IN LIFE -- -- ONCE YOU GAIN THIS UNDERSTANDING, YOU'LL GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE TO RE-WIRE THE MECHANICS AND DYNAMICS OF META-FRAMEWORKS OF WORLDVIEW SYSTEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR OWN WORLDVIEW SYSTEM META-FRAMEWORK

Fi is what I call the Individual Minded.  Fe is what I call the Group Minded.  They both use feeling to interface with reality.  

Fe uses feeling in an extroverted way and is called Extroverted Feeling.  Fe is an MBTI Cognitive Function known as and titled "Extroverted Feeling".  Fe uses feeling directed into the outside world to solve practical problems in the outside world by putting the interests of the group first.

Fi uses feeling in an introverted way and is called Introverted Feeling.  Fi is a Cognitive Function known as and titled "Introverted Feeling".   Fi uses feeling directed into the inside world (the world of the Mind) to filter the outside world against their own values, preferences, and sense of right and wrong derived from prior sensed reality; insights that they believe guide them, give them knowledge, and help them interact better with the world and to know truth.

Now, you can see that you really need an integration of both of these Cognitive Functions, right -- you need both Fi and Fe.  Well, the problem is that our personality types have one of these as a strength and the other one as a weakness.  So, there's an imbalance regarding intuition in each personality type by default.  

What we need to do in personal development work is to correct this imbalance by integrating the weak cognitive function, so you'll possess a full Introverted and Extroverted Feeling personality trait as a result through Personality Development Work as an aspect of Personal Development Work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor