Joseph Maynor

Joseph Maynor Journal Vol. 14: New Chapter/ Start Phase, Pragmatic Self-Help, Essays

523 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I THINK ONE ASPECT OF HIGH CONSCIOUSNESS IS THAT EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENING YOU KINDA ALREADY KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN -- THIS IS WHAT HIGH CONSCIOUSNESS GIVES YOU -- IT'S LIKE SOMEBODY GIVES YOU THE RULES FOR THE MONOPOLY GAME YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING ONE DAY -- THE WORLD BECOMES A SET OF PREDICTABLE SYSTEMS -- THE WORLD BECOMES A MECHANICAL WATCH, FULL OF MYSTERY, BUT ALSO COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE TOO, IF ONE TAKES THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND IT

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Talk is cheap -- let's see what you can do with your life.  Let's see how aligned with the Good you will allow yourself to be.  The only person holding you back is yourself -- always.  There's never an exception to this rule.  Stage Coral understands this.  This is why Stage Coral is so important on the Path.  Stage Turquoise is not enough.  You need to realize that God has no limits -- and embody this.  God laughs at the Mind's beliefs.

Posted (edited)

ON TEACHERS

Integrate the pros of every teacher and leave behind the cons of every teacher.  And then realize that every perspective is a teacher too.  It's all already right in front of you.  Just observe, reflect, do the work -- and take action.  Don't sit around on your ass waiting for life to spoon-feed you like a baby.  Be a lion, see.  God rewards the righteous lion not the sniveling man-child.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Talk is cheap -- let's see what you can do with your life.  Let's see how aligned with the Good you will allow yourself to be.  The only person holding you back is yourself -- always.  There's never an exception to this rule.  Stage Coral understands this.  This is why Stage Coral is so important on the Path.  Stage Turquoise is not enough.  You need to realize that God has no limits -- and embody this.  God laughs at the Mind's beliefs.

Posted (edited)

ON THE IDEA THAT REALITY IS THE SUM TOTAL OF ALL PERSPECTIVES

This is reality seen through the lens of the Network of Perspectives Paradigm.  This is Turquoise Metaphysics.  It's a useful model for sure that should be integrated and loosely clung to: only the pros of it though, not the cons of it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

In other words, its not about whether liberals or democrats are correct, there's no point about arguing about that. Its about how well we can view both assumptions of HOW REALITY WORKS in their ideological forms as both equally have no grounds in the epistemic and metaphysical ring. To move forward as a society towards greater CONSCIOUSNESS levels (not truth or enlightenment, this will happen in later stages of society, it can't happen now). The limitations of this consciousness levels will infact be direct experience of god. So when non dualism thought their consciousness levels were max, they never understood that epistemically, they have no ground to prove that. They tried to use science to prove it I.E the world happens in cycles etc, the moon gravitates around the earth, their is night and day. But the system can not prove itself using its own language and so fundamentally fails.  so it, itself is an ideology and leo recognised this. However, we are unsure by what buddah meant by total enlightenment, but we can know for sure when leo reached omniscience consciousness, that non dual wasn't the highest. It was only a perspective. This is because he looked to go past it, and not remain as a non dual zombie LOL enlightenment itself is a very healthy part of stage turquoise, preaching it, yes its needed. However, its becoming unhealthy when its telling people their problems are illusory and ignoring the physical realm altogether, and this gets passed on and people zen parrot. 

Edit: let me know if you want me to delete this and i will

Edit 2: just so you don't get confused, omniscience consciousness is also a perspective you can think of for now, in hindsight. Its a different dimension to dealing with general relativity. Look at leo's blog about dimensions recently posted

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Cool.  I'll respond.

@Joseph Maynor nah you keep doing your journalling, i was just trying to give your skeptical mind something to think about. Your really good at balancing paradox's so i'm sure this will help a tonne. 

No need to reply! 

Posted (edited)

SORRY MY JOURNAL HAS BEEN SO SPOTTY LATELY -- I GOT TOO MANY INSIGHTS AT ONCE TOO FAST FOR ME TO WRITE ABOUT EVERYTHING -- I WILL COMPLETE ALL OUTSTANDING WRITINGS IN THIS JOURNAL -- NOTHING WILL BE LOST -- MY TRIP TO INDIA IS THE CATALYST FOR ALL THIS WRITING -- IT'S LIKE THE UNIVERSE IS USING ME LIKE A CONDUIT FOR THESE INSIGHTS -- IT'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY COMMUNICATION ABILITIES, ESPECIALLY THROUGH WRITING AND MY NATURAL LOVE FOR PERSONAL/INTERPERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORK -- BUT THE UNIVERSE IS USING ME FOR SURE -- IT'S COOL TO REALIZE THAT -- IT'S NOT MY EGO THAT'S DOING ALL THIS -- MY EGO IS SITTING THERE AND INVOLVED, BUT IT'S NOT ALL THAT'S GOING ON HERE -- THIS IS A CHANNELING THROUGH MY PERSPECTIVE -- YOU GOTTA REMEMBER, I'M A SPECIFIC PERSONALITY TYPE -- EVEN JUST LOOKING AT MBTI, I'M AN ENTJ TYPE -- THAT'S ONE VERY PARTICULAR PERSONALITY PROFILE -- MY MBTI COGNITIVE FUNCTION PROFILE IS VERY SPECIFIC WHICH IS GONNA SET UP A META-FRAMEWORK OR HUB FOR THE KIND OF WORLDVIEW THAT'S GONNA RESONATE WITH ME -- EACH PERSONALITY TYPE FUNCTIONS IN AN ANALOGOUS WAY -- SO YOUR INTUITIONHEARTBODYMIND SYSTEM IS SHAPED BY YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE A META-FRAMEWORK WHICH FUNCTIONS LIKE A HUB FOR EVERYTHING THAT RESONATES WITHIN IT

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 6/16/2019 at 11:46 AM, Ero said:

In what form does the "application of a paradox" manifest in your experience? What is the process that you undertake? 

Nice.  I will answer this.

Posted (edited)

JM Daily Accountability Checklist for Tue 6/18/19

(Green means I completed the task, red means I did not)

1. AM SECOND Vitamins 
  2. PM FIRST Meditation for at least 90 mins 
  3. %1 PM THIRD Exercise (Min 30 min Exercise Bike) [MANDATORY]
  4. AM FIRST Draft 3-day plan 
  5. AM FIRST AM Morning meds 
  6. %2 PM THIRD Pushups/ crunches
  7. %3 PM THIRD Wash dishes 
  8. AM SECOND Brush teeth am 
  9. PM SECOND Brush teeth pm 
  10. AM SECOND Shower 
  11. PM THIRD Evening meds 
  12. %4 AM THIRD Daily reading for at least 30 mins (can be books, audiobooks, articles, or Web content)
  13. AM FIRST Cook food/ make salad/ make smoothie
  14. PM SECOND Intimate Relationship Development Work/ 5 Things I Appreciate Work/ Intimate Talking Work
  15. PM THIRD 8 glasses of water per day 
  16. AM FIRST Write down list of hours in the day so I can check off each hour; and separate AM and PM 
  17. AM THIRD Study my own prior journal writings for at least 10 mins 
  18. %5 Compartmentalize distractions on MY distractions list 
  19. AM FIRST Course of Study 
  20. AM FIRST Weigh myself 
  21. PM THIRD Execute diet [MANDATORY]
  22. %6 Complete all Six-A-Day tasks 
  23. %7 Comply with my List of No No's (Addiction Cessation List) 
  24. AM SECOND Log accountability checklists for day 
  25. %8 $$ AM THIRD Work On Web Coding (at least 30 min) [MANDATORY]
  26. AM SECOND Eat breakfast/lunch/brunch  
  27. %9 $$ Complete Top Two Six-A-Day tasks [MANDATORY]
  28. %10 PM End of day update of accountability logs 
  29. AM SECOND Plug phone in charger
  30. %11 $$ PM SECOND Plan & Execute Community Building Project (at least 30 mins) [MANDATORY]
  31. AM FIRST Walk to the store 
  32. AM SECOND Make today's Work Day task punch-list and strategy to the "T" 
  33. AM SECOND Review Personal Development Football 
  34. AM FIRST Work On Personal/Interpersonal Development Agendas For Me and My Intimate Partner (at least 30 min)
  35. %12 $$ Write Essays [MANDATORY]
  36. AM FIRST Make Daily Smoothie
  37. AM FIRST Log The Essays That I Wanna Write Today 
  38. AM FIRST Immediate Family Relationship Building Work
  39. %13 PM SECOND Six Twin Keystone Habits Work (1 hr)
  40. PM THIRD Drink Protein Powder 
  41. %14 PM THIRD Friend & Acquaintance Relationship Building Work
  42. PM FIRST Deep Work Habits Work (1 hr)
  43. %15 PM THIRD Shred sensitive trash 
  44. AM THIRD Review Relationship Development Theory
  45. %16 Complete all $$ Elements 
  46. %17 $$ PM SECOND Do Big Vision Work for at least 30 mins [MANDATORY]
  47. %18 AM THIRD Study Law for at least 1 hour
  48. %19 $$ Complete the Top Six-A-Day task 
  49. %20 Complete Top Three Six-A-Day tasks 
  50. %21 Complete Top Four Six-A-Day tasks 
  51. PM THIRD Drink Metamucil
  52. %22 $$ Asleep by 1:00 am (Get 8 hours of solid sleep)
  53. AM FIRST Wake up at 9:00 am

WEEKLY GRADE (AVERAGE) = % = 

Tue 6/18/19 Grade = 35/53 = 66% =  D (up 19 percentage points from prior day)

Mon 6/17/19 Grade = 28/60 = 47% = F

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

THE REASON WHY SELF-DEPRECATING HUMOR WORKS IS BECAUSE MAKING FUN ONE'S OWN EGO IS IN EVERYBODY'S SHADOW -- WHAT'S FUNNY IS WHAT'S IN YOUR SHADOW OR WHAT'S IN THE COLLECTIVE SHADOW -- THIS IS WHY MAKING FUN OF PUSSY MEN IS A NICE HUMOR LAUNCHING POINT AMONG MEN BECAUSE BEING A PUSSY IS IN THE MASCULINE COLLECTIVE SHADOW

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

RECOMMENDED READING -- THIS MASTERY MODEL IS A NICE SET OF ARCHETYPES: THE DABBLER, THE MASTER, THE OBSESSIVE, AND THE HACKER

https://www.meaningfulhq.com/mastery-by-george-leonard.html

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT ALBUM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheels_of_Steel

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

RECOMMENDED READING: THIS IS ANOTHER SET OF USEFUL ARCHETYPES: THE QUITTER, THE CAMPER, AND THE CLIMBER

http://vincentstlouis.com/quitters-campers-and-climbers/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

ON THE DANGER OF BEING TOO MUCH OF A PHILOSOPHER TO THE EXCLUSION TO BEING A PRACTITIONER AS A TEACHER -- APPLY THE PARADOX OF THEORY AND PRACTICE, AND DON'T GET LOCKED AS A PERSONAL/INTERPERSONAL TEACHER ON THE THEORY SIDE OF THIS PARADOX TO THE EXCLUSION OF THE PRACTICE SIDE

There's a lot of forgotten and ignored words too.  Most words are forgotten.  I would be careful with clinging too much to sitting in an Ivory Tower thinking your philosophical musings are enough on their own.  That's kind of a comfortable life not a charged life.  Sure the very best writers and writings live on, but so many die too.  Don't put all your eggs in that one intellectual basket.  Apply the Paradox Of Theory And Practice.  Too much clinging to theory can cause a lock on one end that paradox.  And life ain't meant to be lived in the books either.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

"REALITY" IS A CONCEPT -- THIS IS AN INSIGHT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE MISS

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

"TRUTH" IS A CONCEPT -- THIS IS AN INSIGHT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE MISS

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

"KNOWING" IS A CONCEPT -- THIS IS AN INSIGHT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE MISS

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

ON "OPEN-MINDED"

Find me an open-minded person.  The notion of "Open-minded" is like the notion of a "vacuum", it exists nicely in theory but precariously in practice.

We're open-minded unless and until someone steps on one of our preferences about the way reality should go that is.  That's a hell of a qualification to "open-mindedness".

I wanna see an open-minded person.  We talk about this as if they're running around like rabbits.  This is called delusional thinking.  Taking the map for the territory.  It's like the speed of light in a vacuum, it's an abstraction.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Posted (edited)

THIS IS SUCH  A GREAT VIDEO

https://www.bentinhomassaro.com/

Edited by Joseph Maynor