bazera

FIrst psychedelic suggestion for someone with zero experience

24 posts in this topic

Hey, 

I have zero experience with psychedelics, or anything like that. But after learning lots of theory about nonduality and enlightenment, I want to have a little mystical experience using psychedelic substances. But I have no idea what to expect, or what am I suppose to start with.

Is a microdose of LSD good for my purposes?

And also, what is the ideal environment for the thing I am looking for? I suppose an empty room will do.

And I suppose trip sitter is necessary too.

What would you suggest?

A microdose by definition is a dose that you can't really perceive, so that won't give you a psychedelic experience. 

I'd recommend starting with a typical dose of magic mushrooms or LSD. 1.5-3g of mushrooms or 70-150µg of LSD. Read up about set and setting. It's really good to trip your first time with someone who's done it before, unless you're very confident. Having a trip sober sitter is a good idea if you're really unsure, personally I don't find it necessary.

Ideal setting is a clean and tidy safe shelter (probably your home) with access to open natural space like a forest, park, field, etc. Being with good friends who are also tripping can be a very good part of a positive setting. Music too. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Not necessarily a microdose but low dose like 50ug would be good to get a feel for it, then 100ug for the actual experience

100ug with a tripsitter. If you smoke weed, any intense experiences there will be of aid to help you learn to let go. 

16 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

@outlandish what do you think about 2c-b as a beginners substance? 

It would be fine. I'm not a big fan of 2C-B personally, I find it to be very empty. It's safe (when pure and properly measured) and easy for a beginner to handle, and many people think it's great, so if someone had access to it and felt good about it, I'd say go for it.

What do you think @Shadowraix?

12 hours ago, outlandish said:

It would be fine. I'm not a big fan of 2C-B personally, I find it to be very empty. It's safe (when pure and properly measured) and easy for a beginner to handle, and many people think it's great, so if someone had access to it and felt good about it, I'd say go for it.

What do you think @Shadowraix?

Never tried it myself, but some friends and I are thinking of trying it. I am curious of what it has to offer for more experienced users of psychedelics too. One of my friends loved it especially with some ayahuasca. People describe it to me in the starter doses as a much lighter combo of lsd+mdma which is why I asked about it to recommend to beginners. I'll know soon enough though.

Interesting. My son tried 2CB with Acacia Confusa and syrian rue seeds and had a wonderful experience.  He said he prefers it in combo than on its own because it is quite light.   He also combined 2CB with LSD once too. He said that both experiences had amplified visuals and the intensity and length of both were increased.

Edited by Freakyboo

2 hours ago, Freakyboo said:

@Shadowraix Maybe your friend is my son :D

Omg he just told me he is. That's so crazy. ? You actually briefly spoke to me a few times when he was in a voice call with me. 

lol this cracks me up. How often do people meet online and realize they already know each other IRL? 

5 hours ago, outlandish said:

lol this cracks me up. How often do people meet online and realize they already know each other IRL? 

Hahaha I live in US him in Australia but we met online through an education drug discord I made. He was the one who introduced me to Leo so it makes sense. 

Still really cool though ?

Haha nice, yes I remember speaking with you.  I introduced him to Leo and I'm glad he is passing on the batton of awesomeness that is Leo to his mates :D

Hello there

მოსაწევი არ გიცდია? :დ

1g of mushrooms

or

100ug of LSD

Is great to start with. Don't go beyond 2g of mushrooms or 150ug of LSD as a newbie unless you have a high tolerance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bazera I would suggest mushrooms over lsd. Shorter trip, which is good when just experimenting. 

Just let go.

Why nobody named ALLAD already?

it is maybe the most easiest psychedelic to handle(on normal dosis)

@OBEler It's hard to get lately. But yeah, AL-LAD would be the best.

Dosed in 150-225ug range.

For LSD/1P-LSD I would not go higher than 100ug because it lasts longer than Alladin and might be harder to control.