whatishappeningtome

The Beauty In Animal Survival Strategies - Leo's Blogpost

2 posts in this topic

https://www.actualized.org/insights/study-survival-in-animals

Leo's latest blogpost using this video is incredible. 

This video highlighted three things to me:

1. These two animals are incredible as I've never seen these specific species. I can clearly see how God appreciates aesthetics, as so many magnificent creatures are created. Mouse with kangaroo legs designed to run on sand? Why the hell not? 

2. The jerboa's life of survival and the wolf's life of survival are one in the same. They both play their role in their environment in such a balanced way. The jerboa has the ability to make erratic movements, while the wolf fox is able to move faster. It's like God created a perfectly balanced video game where each character has it's own strengths and weakness and it's really exciting to see who will win out in the end.

3. I cannot believe that the general public's material paradigm consensus is that design is completely random and lifeless. All you need to do is look at the leaves on a tree or the beauty of the fox in this video to see how magnificently designed the world is. Even just look at the complex mechanisms animals adopt in order to survive in the circle of life in any natural environment. Not even a billion human minds could imagine such complexity that seemingly works!

I love Leo's post about survival strategies. You've made excellent highlights! 

I found a couple of more examples that illustrate how complex and highly intelligent survival mechanisms are. When observing the Nature consciously, it becomes very apparent that an intelligence far more magnificent than humans can understand is at play on every corner.

Tuskfish uses tools to maximize its survival:

Pufferfish creates amazing art to attract mates:

Cuttlefish has incredible hypnotic body patterns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5CZ74ybnbE

(the Cuttlefish also uses smart reproductive tactics. Smaller males will pretend to be a female to sneak into the big male's harem and reproduce with the females.)

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune