daniel695

where can i go to heal?

3 posts in this topic

hi guys, im planning on getting of medication and in order to do what i need a safe place or that...does anyone know where i can go. i have enough money to move out of home into a shared home....i just don't know if its going to be safe enough and don't want them reacting as my family was when i reduced my medication or was going through the process. is an ashram the right place? if so where can i find this place? or should i just move into a shared house and give it a go? if i do my plan will be to disclose that im diagnosed with schizophrenia and what my plan is to them and if they agree to leave me be and let me heal i will move in with them. how does that sound? thanks for giving your time to read this! much appreciated! if you want a detailed reason as to why medication isnt the path for me let me know and ill write a detailed info!

6 hours ago, daniel695 said:

if you want a detailed reason as to why medication isnt the path for me let me know and ill write a detailed info!

Yes please

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

The reason medication isn’t for me is because the medication is literally changing my identity as a person from being wholistic right brain to left brain divided and seeing the world from us vs them mentality. Since the kundalini awakening I can feel which part of my brain I’m using as dominant currently, I can literally change perception by focusing my energy on either side of the brain or in the middle.i have a constant head pressure which gets worse I focus on things and actually use it and at night time won’t be able to sleep this puts me in a rut. It’s suppresing my emotions and not lettting me get to the root problem of the situation. How I see it is either suffer slowly until I die or suffer big time and evolve and transcend it. the result being becoming more wholistic being. There’s a website dedicated to holistic  understanding of mental health called beyond meds which you could check out if your interested in mental health. The website also contains stories of how people recovered after coming of medication and the battles they Went through to recover and become fully integrated being. I’m literally doing nothing with my life right now and would like to face my deep dark fears and transcend it. The head pressure won’t grt better unless I do something about it. What I’m experiencing is kundalini awakening and not schizophrenia.