Schahin

Who is Jesus really?

20 posts in this topic

In this dream we are living some things constantly happen over again or remain the entire time. For example Jesus. He is the one personality that seems to have the highest divine figure but why? 

Who was this man really? And why is he so worshipped?

I don't want to be provocative I am only asking. 

I heard today some videos talking about Jesus, he seems to have talked a lot about himself. 

I read also things in the Bible that have very deep meaning and are very beautiful written about life  but at the end is he the light and only him? Also could he walk  on the surface of the water and turn in into wine,this is incredible, but what are all these magic tricks for, it's too long ago also. 

Also, what does it mean he died for our sins? 

Edited by Schahin

He was a very enlightened person and others who were not enlightened looked at him as God and thus the religion came about.  But the people were not aware that they were also God and could become enlightened.  That got missed completely.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What if he was the perfect embodiment of enlightenment in a human being? 

What if God (yourself) said, fuck it, lets just show humanity what their potential is, I know it's going to make waves but I'm getting bored here so let's see how people react. 

He died for our sins in a lot of ways. You can look at him as your highest self, someone who put love and truth above his own survival. He talked about how if you want Life you must die to self, but then he was literally killed by the collective ego. If everything is you, then you both were Jesus and killed him, you were the Pharisees and the Romans and all the disciples too. He died for all those sins and all the future ones. Love is grace, it's knowing that everything and everyone "sinful" as a part of you, and it is the only way to purify yourself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

What if you ‘planted’ him. To tell you, once in your story, that you don’t need to do the whole suffering / enlightenment thing. As in, already been done to the fullest, you’re good to go, live your life for your experience. What if it only appears that history took place before your ‘arrival’ ‘here’? What if the actuality is a comprehensive cover up, so convincing & pervasive, you don’t even question how “you got here”? What if None of “it” ever happened, nor is happening? Imagine how funny that would be. What a relief.

What if you simply created bubbles of your infinite mystical magical self, and the bubbles are so convincing, that you believe the bubble, take it as “physical reality”, and don’t notice the “center” of the bubble, is no thing (You)? 

That would mean you actually never moved, though it seems you do. Never lived, though it appears your are. 

The ultimate convincer would be the breathing. 

If that were true though, you wouldn’t be breathing. The bubble would be breathing, and you’d have to be convinced you are doing the breathing. It’d have to appear you somehow breath, but without having to remember to do it. And you’d have to pretty much ignore that to continue believing the non-bubble-actuality of reality. You’d have to basically ignore the fact that you couldn’t explain how it is you continue breathing.

The breathe would have to be something you can & are doing, and also don’t have to “do”, if the actuality is, there is no doer separate from the bubble.

All you’d really need to do is be infinite, and appear as light. But then, you’d never be able to tell if you are separate from the light, ultimately. It’d certainly appear separate, but if inspected enough, the appearance / actuality reality of it would have to reveal that the light is both your infinite self (bubble), and all ‘form’, at least the appearance of form.

None of that could be possible though. Because that would mean that no matter what you learned or realized, the bubble would always morph into ‘more’, in perfect accordance since nothing was actually learned or realized (just bubble morph of “learned” & “realized”, so the true nature of conceptualization would be falsity & infinite simultaneously.

Also, couldn’t be possible, because that would also reveal that right now is always bubble, and that a single thought about a past or a you, is only the bubble morph, now, morphing as a memory, the perpetuation of the “cover up” - but in truth, the actuality of the bubble.

None of this is possible though.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm xD:x I like it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm Bubbles are fun. 

@Nahm Because it's the shape with the least amount of surface area, they form themselves even if it appears that we are forming them. 

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Because it's the shape with the least amount of surface area, they form themselves even if it appears that we are forming them. 

It's the bubble's survival strategy.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@Schahin  I heard Joseph Campbell saying, that water often symbolized the subconscious in mythology, so it might be that Jesus is very aware of this and Peter isn't and Jesus is just guiding him. I don't know, it could be something else, but this phenomena appears very frequently in other texts... Some Indian sutras say, that it is possible to walk on water, fly inside of a flame, but you have to be a really hardcore motherfucker to do that.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@Schahin  I heard Joseph Campbell saying, that water often symbolized the subconscious in mythology, so it might be that Jesus is very aware of this and Peter isn't and Jesus is just guiding him. I don't know, it could be something else, but this phenomena appears very frequently in other texts... Some Indian sutras say, that it is possible to walk on water, fly inside of a flame, but you have to be a really hardcore motherfucker to do that.

In parables, water is often a symbol for Truth.

In Alchemy, water represents feeling. ( There are differing interpretations about this one in Alchemy)

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Jesus christ is the son of God and the son of man. As he said he is God in the Gospel. I have very little direct experience about him. If we think and assume that he don't lie and he sticks to truth and love, until death we could believe that what he said. Me and father are one. As long as you don't eat eat the flesh of son of man you have no life. Jesus require life commitment and seeking. 

@Leo Gura 

I amuse that Leo didn't discover Jesus if he is truly concerned with truth, at least he didn't try to pray ? in the name of Jesus, if he absolutely concerned with truth ?. Maybe I will wait in the future. 

Edited by Beeman
Added text

Jesus as son of man is a very well known thing to humans but as a simple carpenter. 

Edited by ColdFacts