DanoDMano

How Would You Change Our World? How Do We?

44 posts in this topic

I'd love to know how like minded people like ourselves could change this planet we all share for the better.

We all know the basics. Get rid of all religions. Overthrow all corrupt government. Stop racism and bigotry towards other humans. Make love not war. Get rid of all currencies and go back to perhaps to the barter and trade system. We all know the world could be a better place if all these things didn't exist, but they do. So what can any of us do about it? Our lives are so entrenched in this dogma way of life, is there any way for us to change any of it? We can change ourselves as individuals, but can we change the masses?  I'm talking big picture here, long term, 50 years, 100 years, 500 years. In realistic terms what could we do step by step?

Think of it this way, Leo and actualize.org would be our step one, any suggestions for step two and beyond? I'd like to hear practical, obtainable, non-radical replies if there are any. What do you think? Is there any hope for our future? What about our children and our children's, children and so on? Is there hope for them? Is our planet ultimately doomed and passed the point of true enlightenment for all?  

The first and the last step one can make, is to awaken to its true state. 

The moment we understand who we truly are, nobody would be able to harm anyone and anything else. 

All the rest is just a side of yet another polarity that can be fought against, mystified, nullified, whateva.. :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

The reason why I had to ask this question is because a friend and I, who is very like minded as myself, started asking this question to ourselves. What can we do? How can we help our species live fuller, richer lives not only today but for our future generations as well?

Here's some of our answers, some being more practical than others however.

We thought about advertising a group event of like minded individuals where we'd get together once a week and read books, watch videos (Leo of course), have discussions, meditate, support each others journey, etc.. Then share this with others and hopefully grow with new 'members'. Word of mouth as they say. A small step, but a step all the same.

We thought about how important our village is in todays society. Back in the day, way before the net, television and even radio, people didn't know what was going on outside their village and didn't care either. If there was harmony in the village, then that's what you felt, peace and harmony. You had no clue if there was conflict outside the village until it came knocking on your door. Somehow we need to get back to that. Teaching each other and our children about truth without outside influence telling us otherwise and how life should be lived. Beliefs other than our own. 

We thought about having to completely start over. From scratch so to speak. Something drastic would have to happen for anything to change. Nuclear war, plague, financial collapse, electrical breakdown and the like. All the things that would just put the world into complete chaos. How many people would have to lose their lives in order to change our dogma thinking and try something different? We guessed that with a severely reduced population it'd be much easier for change in a better direction.

We thought about the interstellar thing as well. What if highly evolved beings introduced us to a better way. Introduced us all to 'truth'. Would we be willing to listen then? Would our egos then allow us to change for the better? Or would the powers that be shoot them down before they messed up the works? Just another thought, throwing it out there to see what sticks.

That's why I ask the question. Too deep? Impossible to answer? Well that's why I ask. What do you think?    

I think it's a good idea :)

I would like to have a world running on sustainable, clean energy.

I am right now saving for a 2017 Tesla Model 3 (ca. $30000).

That is something I can actively DO. Even if it is a calculated financial risk for me, it aligns with my dream and maybe some more people will like the car and buy an EV too :)

The best attempt I've seen to create a better system is the Venus project which would take us almost completely out of orange an din to green.

Really though what will eventually need to happen is not that a better society is structured but that people somehow wake up to the truth of everything and start living their lives through the spirit, everything else will come naturally.

Of course that will be pretty much impossible today but just try to wake up everyone who are ready for it y'know.

It would be so fucking cool if everyone who were seeking real enlightenment and truth without following any religion and can humble themselves when their mind control is broken would gather together and build a new society but then the communist would come and tell us that everyone is equal no matter how stupid and ignorant they are so if you don't let everyone in and change your ways we gonna kill ya all bitches!

Oddly enough, one of the BEST things you can do for the world is to rid yourself of ego. Once that's gone, you are in a much better position to see how to actually help the world. Without that, you may easily contribute to its ruin while thinking you are helping.

It's really hard to change the masses without first changing yourself a lot.

And ironically, after you change yourself a lot, you may not feel such a great need to change the masses.

But if you want some more external solutions to the worlds problems, I think the following areas are important:

• Education reform
  • Political reform, getting corporate lobbying out of politics
  • Bringing up 3rd world countries
  • Solving the Western vs Arab cultures conflict
  • Moving the world away from stage Orange materialism to stage Green and Yellow
  • Addressing pollution, waste, and global warming
  • Teaching people about mindfulness, meditation, and enlightenment
  • Teaching people about practical psychology and emotional awareness
  • Changing the Standard American Diet
  • Reforming the healthcare system

All the above are doable and passionate people right now are working on them. But they need help.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Imagine making meditation a mandatory thing in all kindergardeners (mandatory for half a year maybe because you can't really force an awakening on anyone) and then showing stuff like your videos or at least the same teachings from 1-9th grade (and onwards), what a wastly different world we'd live in.

Within 15 years at the absolute most all the kids would seam like wise guru's in comparison to the modern adults.

Keyblade, I was thinking that myself. If our children were taught early in life about truth, about ego and about ourselves, then the dogma would have no impact on their future. I'm sure that as we all get older it becomes harder and harder to find ourselves. Suppose we could look at this way. For every year we lose ourselves, it takes a year to find ourselves. For every hour it takes an hour. Like Leo has said, the journey is a long one. So the sooner you begin asking the questions, the sooner you find the answers. 

Leo, you know it didn't even occur to me that perhaps when you find enlightenment that you would no longer become concerned with our planetary situation. If I understand correctly, your saying that once you become aware of all things, your understanding of life and true consciousness,  you then know that it doesn't matter. That the greatness of ourselves, of our life force, is so much higher and more powerful than our current realm. For those of us dedicated enough to discover this no longer have to worry or be concerned with what our limited senses tell us is shit.    

2 minutes ago, DanoDMano said:

Leo, you know it didn't even occur to me that perhaps when you find enlightenment that you would no longer become concerned with our planetary situation. If I understand correctly, your saying that once you become aware of all things, your understanding of life and true consciousness,  you then know that it doesn't matter. That the greatness of ourselves, of our life force, is so much higher and more powerful than our current realm. For those of us dedicated enough to discover this no longer have to worry or be concerned with what our limited senses tell us is shit.    

I haven't reached this state yet but I suspect you just learn to let go of it and realize that you can't change someone with a closed mind OR heart so you just stop putting any real effort in that and instead only talk to those who are able to move on.

Eventually you might just give up on the world and focus on yourself transcending though but that might very well be the truly blue mind control when you fail to see the reason for this world existing and just want to sit and meditate all day long.

The reason is to express ourselves as individuals and share in creativity etc btw while also evolving in all kinds of ways but in a "perfect world" it would mostly probably only be through creativity and skillful mastery of some art because I don't think we'd be as mentally insane if we didn't inherit that mindset from our parents and ancestors (not talking about dna here, just the system we live in).

This is setting a useful direction in personal development.

Find out, without a doubt, who or what we really are.  Ego must take a subordinate role.

Once you are straight on identity, then you realize that in relative terms, that is the world where you live and experience your being, that you, is the future of this planet.   That relative sense of "you" is the apparent world, and it can only change if you change.

Leo has provided some great tools.

The rest is up to you, because "you" is all there is.

joy :)

I think working on social development in first world countrys is a lot clearer than trying to approach that from a third world citizen perspective.

Can you help us with solutions and strategies exclusively for third world and emergent countries ?

You got really good intentions and I like that, but I respectfully desagree that money and religion are bad for the world. 

Money is a tool like a knife or a pen, is not evil it just depends in how it's used. Maybe you're upset of the way Orange banks and companies use it.

I don't mean to bother anyone, but religion in my opinion is another way of personal development. Many people have improved their lifes with religion and if it works, just let them be. Maybe you are upset of blue dogmatic people that take religion to fanatism. Is not much different as when sports fans start fights for their teams, that doesn't make the teams or the sports bad.

Edited by OWL
Spelling

I suppose you have a point owl and it is true that perhaps too many of us paint the canvass in just simple black and white and a much too broad brush, but I just can't help but contemplate what this world may be like today if we were to eliminate these ideas of various religions (individual beliefs), and man made currency from our reality and replaced them with basic moral ideals, true integrity, and equality for all life, human and otherwise. How different might this world be if it were true? We all have different ideas and they all should be respected as ones own truth even though they may not be agreed upon.    

4 hours ago, Aldo Marchand said:

I think working on social development in first world countrys is a lot clearer than trying to approach that from a third world citizen perspective.

Can you help us with solutions and strategies exclusively for third world and emergent countries ?

3rd world in a sense has a clear path ahead. 3rd world will have to go through the same kind of evolution that 1st world went through to become 1st world. For the 3rd world, moving out of stage Red and Blue into Orange is necessary. This means the basics like:

• Getting rid of government corruption
  • Enacting better laws
  • Cleaning up politics
  • Getting rid of dictators, monarchs, and oligarchs
  • Universal education
  • Civil rights and protections
  • Better business environment
  • More entrepreneurship
  • Better infrastructure
  • Curing deadly diseases
  • Easily accessible food and basic goods
  • More access to internet
  • Preventing drugs and gangs
  • Stronger middle class
  • Better, higher-tech jobs
  • Eliminating poverty
  • Ending feuds between clans and factions
  • Limiting the influence of religion on government
  • Less dogma and traditionalism
  • More emphasis of personal achievement

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

^ and we need to move Maslow's Pyramid of Need from the bottom to the top.

It won't work if 3rd world tries to skip stages (values and/or needs).

I would like to find a way to go to another star systems or galaxies...!:D

I don't understand the question? Is it what you can do or what can be done?

On 2/8/2016 at 5:06 AM, DanoDMano said:

I'd love to know how like minded people like ourselves could change this planet we all share for the better.

We all know the basics. Get rid of all religions. 

Actually, religion isn't necessary a bad thing.  

Religion gave the community ritual, morality and people found some inspiring substitutes. They see someone to look up to, someone to follow.

Gave people a more desirable belief of what happens after death. A lot of people try to change due to finding a new religion. It gives them inspiration,  the feeling of protection.

Well yeah, there are these people who start wars and kill people because of religion. But I feel that they use religion as an excuse to kill.  Religion can be a good thing for most people. 

And about changing the world.  You should start by being a decent human being and sharing your knowledge. Teaching other people how to be kind.

The perfect way to change the world: convert all people to be motivated by growth - easier said than done.