DanoDMano

How Would You Change Our World? How Do We?

44 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

How do you define a "3rd World?" Many people living in a "3rd World" are living at Orange stage and just down their street there is a five-star hotel - very lavish. 

Yes, I agree with getting rid of ego as much as possible and education reform - at a certain point develop a person's talent with their passion instead of just what is marketable. 

Change the world through your life purpose after getting rid of the ego.

Edited by Key Elements

No limitations whatsoever, this way there will no shortage of funding in scientific research and we will propel ions further, to cure all base problems in society, then work on the higher end possibilities, travel to new galaxies, search for alien life form, create new worlds, evolve into some other type of life forms. Find some way into the spiritual world, discover things basically.

@vizual @Ayla

I understand the vision that the most impact one can have on the world is by changing himself.

I regularly meet people that are ambitious and want to change the world. It seems to me that they would rather change other people to make them fit in there worldview than to make any effort in understanding themselves, their biases etc. 

Is there a metaphorical way to make people aware of the need of an internal work rather than external work? 

It seems to me that it is something that has to be understood from the inside. I would like to give these people a little hint or tip. On how to make their world better.

By doing so am I trying to impose my worldview on them and perpetrating the same sort of mistake?  

Edited by Damien