Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dinone

How to remove heavy metals from your body?

18 posts in this topic

I'm interested in your experience with that and consequences in the process.

By healing your gut with balanced colonies of bacteria.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Fasting and exercise will most likely play a part as well! 

No, heavy metals have nothing to do with gut bacteria. Of course it's a good idea to heal your gut with balanced colonies of bacteria, but it won't help with removing heavy metals from your body

Your body has the capacity to excrete most toxic heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium etc), but it can take a very long time. The best strategy is to avoid ingesting them in the first place, so look at your consumption of apex predators like tuna where these metals bio-amplify, and look out for contaminated water, food, and exposure to things like toxic paints that contain these metals.

Like DrewNows says, exercise should help a bit as you do excrete toxins through sweat to some extent (as well as urine, hair, feces).

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

14 minutes ago, outlandish said:

No, heavy metals have nothing to do with gut bacteria. Of course it's a good idea to heal your gut with balanced colonies of bacteria, but it won't help with removing heavy metals from your body

Your body has the capacity to excrete most toxic heavy metals (lead, mercury, cadmium etc), but it can take a very long time. The best strategy is to avoid ingesting them in the first place, so look at your consumption of apex predators like tuna where these metals bio-amplify, and look out for contaminated water, food, and exposure to things like toxic paints that contain these metals.

Like DrewNows says, exercise should help a bit as you do excrete toxins through sweat to some extent (as well as urine, hair, feces).

I work with metals, breathing metal dust all day so I cannot avoid it. I've been taking chlorella months ago, but didnt noticed anything taking it or without it. Of course I quit canned tuna.

Yeah chlorella might have some beneficial effects on the body, but there's no reason to think it would help remove heavy metals from your body.

@Moreira you should be wearing a mask so you aren't breathing the dust in! It's avoidable!

27 minutes ago, outlandish said:

The majority of our cells are bacteria, do the research.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed yes, the count of bacterial cells in our body is very high (although not necessarily higher than the count of human cells). How do you propose that balancing gut bacteria would remove heavy metals from our body? That doesn't make any sense.

Microbiota make up only 1-3% of our body mass: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-human-microbiome-project-defines-normal-bacterial-makeup-body This is because bacterial cells are so much smaller than human cells.

I think you have the wrong idea that bad bacteria somehow hold heavy metals and good bacteria don't. This is not the case.

There are heavy metal tests you can do who look at functional heavy metals (iron, copper potassium etc..) and toxic heavy metals (mercury, arsenic, alluminium..). These are not cheap but if you are genuinely concerned, get yourself tested first before you engage in any cleanse protocol. 

Also, should you decide to try a chellation therapy, it would be wise to work with someone who knows what they are doing because removal of heavy metals can seriously harm your elimination organs if done wrong or ended prematurely. Once you start moving these molecules from your deep tissues, you have to make sure that the process is taken all the way to the end and your urine/kidney filtration frequently monitored. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

You should meet a good nutritionist. Mine gives spirulina to this purpose, but it might be carefully administrated. I also read on a blog of a chemist who works with raw food that linseed is a heavy metal sequestrant. 

On 04/06/2019 at 7:03 PM, Hellspeed said:

By healing your gut with balanced colonies of bacteria.

Teach me how to do so, sensei! @Hellspeed

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

There are a group of drugs called chelators.  Eg EDTA, which binds to the heavy metals and the complex is excreted from the body.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

A good dose of Chlorella followed by Coriander 30 minutes after is a good method. Activated charcoal, Diatomaceous Earth, Bentonite Clay are some other good heavy metal detoxers. Garlic, Onion, Wheatgrass also known to be good but more important drink 3 - 4 or more liters of distilled or purified water a day if you cannot get your hands on fresh spring water and exercise to induce some sweat daily or a sauna 2 - 3 times a week will help.

On 18/06/2019 at 11:37 AM, Curiousobserver said:

A good dose of Chlorella followed by Coriander 30 minutes after is a good method.

This is interesting combination. I've heard about a guy in Japan (Dr Omura) who claims that the combination of coriander and other chlorophyl rich food such as Wheatgrass is more effective then either of them alone. He says that coriander pulls the heavy metals out of central nervous system but is not "strong" enough to keep the attachment all the way to elimination system so there is a need of other compound such as Chlorella or Wheatgrass/ Barley Grass that finishes the job. 

Generally chlorophyl rich foods contain something called "poryphirin ring" which contains magnesium in its centre and has the ability to "switch" the magnesium for other metallic ion and "pull" it out in the digestive system and out. But to what extend this happens and to what sorts of metal ions I have no idea. The entire heavy metal detox topic is shrouded with a lot of controversy and contradiction. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 6/20/2019 at 1:56 PM, Shiva said:

Eat some magnets

Will It Blend? :D

Thank you all for your suggestions!

@dinone Have you heard of Medical Medium/Anthony Williams?

He's become sensational lol even Leo is using his health strategies at this time (can't say where I heard this lol) 

But he has 2 main recommendations

1) Celery juice

2) Heavy metal detox smoothie