traveler

Mooji lost his light?

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

...not knowing is so easily mistaken for Not Knowing. I’d question where a teacher is coming from, when where they are coming from is discrediting another teacher. It’s an easy pick up game but is not sound long term. The student buys into being undermined, via undermining another teacher. Too easy of a resonance, and not True. IMO. LOL. 

Resisting your creation ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's funny how you guys perceive it :D

What you see as him being unsure is just him being careful. He sees most of his group doesn't want to go too deep into existential questions. 

It's okay if you're resisting his deepest teachings, it's normal. Just do meditation and self inquiry regularly and later you'll appreciate the depth of his teachings :)

23 hours ago, Barna said:

It's funny how you guys perceive it :D

What you see as him being unsure is just him being careful. He sees most of his group doesn't want to go too deep into existential questions. 

It's okay if you're resisting his deepest teachings, it's normal. Just do meditation and self inquiry regularly and later you'll appreciate the depth of his teachings :)

My most profound awakening was listening to a mooji meditation on youtube. There is no doubt that he has been very authentic. The reason I made this post is because of how little he's resonating with me now. It's easy to talk the talk, but without any grace or power behind it, it is just that, talk. I made this post because of what my intuition told me. No view is the correct view though, and if he's resonating with you, then there's really no reason to listen to other peoples opinion. 

On 1.6.2019 at 4:36 PM, okulele said:

@traveler or just your projection? Some shadow-work material for you?

very possible

On 1.6.2019 at 5:22 PM, Mikael89 said:

People who have actually been in his ashram have only good things to say about Mooji. Why don't you ask them.

Are you one of them? And have you spoken with them?

On 1.6.2019 at 7:46 PM, Enlightenment said:

Lol, like an enlightened person couldn't get nervous...

No matter how enlightened, everybody has emotions

He looks self conscious to me

I personally never resonated with Mooji. I have friends who do.

It's okay to have preferences. It doesn't mean that you're outright rejecting the spiritual master and their teaching. Being more loving and open does not mean that you have no preferences as an individuated self.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

You guys think enlightened people are some perfect beings that shouldnt be this or that they are humans and they can get mad irritated and unclear but they wont stay in that for long and they will notice it...and they can change in behaviour that doesnt mean nothing hes enlightened 100% and if you are close to seeing your own self you can see that his words are clear...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

He has good teaching, I never have seen or felt that he's off. And even if he is somewhat off in some way, his behavior doesn't seem too bad either, although has been made some allegations against.

Anyways, if you want to test and investigate guru's, let me tell you, you have to visit them in person, at least in my experience, the screen never gave a good representation and direct contact was always way different (and much more positive). 

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

@traveler I was never a huge Mooji fan, always felt like his followers created a sort of personality cult around his teachings. He does seem tired in those videos, but idk.