traveler

Mooji lost his light?

30 posts in this topic

I have really enjoyed watching Mooji in the past, but I stopped a while back because it stopped feeling the same. I am extremely sensitive to energies, and there is definitely something that has changed in Mooji. His talks doesn't feel authentic anymore, when he speaks it is very cluttered and unclear, it feels like the words are just a repetition from all of his other talks with no power behind them. When you look in his eyes, there is really no light, they seem dead and dark. I'm not trying to spread rumors or any of that sort of thing, I'm just interested in knowing if I'm the only one noticing this. 
I have some examples: 

This interview is just weird. He looks uncomfortable, unable to connect with the other guy. No light at all in his eyes. He has a very noticable nervous twitch at 2:35.

This is a long video, but I only watched the first 10 minutes, from the 3 minute mark to 10 minute mark. His words are incredibly entangled and unclear. He allows no space for his words to simmer. He seems very unsure of everything he is saying. 

REMEMBER
- This is not to spread hate about mooji.

- I KNOW that you shouldn't rely on guru's and all of that, I know there will be comments about that. But many people are relying on them, and when someone with such a big following is so obviously (obvious to me atleast) not abiding in peace, there is definitely something troubling about that. 

His system is just moving beyond the high of awakening. Getting real and growing. He is actually progressing, but that’s difficult for him. Imagine if you taught thousands of people and had to be like oh.... what I said with absolute confidence... well not fully true.... I didn’t understand certain thing.... and was delusional in a lot of ways. 

I always felt this way about him, the only known teacher amongst all the other in which it is like that for me.

He feels restless and unauthentic sometimes, almost as if he was hiding somethings.

Like you say that's my own personal feeling about it, but still.

Wouldn't recommand anyone to go to its ashram because of this, I smell something fishy.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Maybe he is going through something... Even if youre Enligthened you still have emotions. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

4 hours ago, Shin said:

He feels restless and unauthentic sometimes, almost as if he was hiding somethings.

Like you say that's my own personal feeling about it, but still.

Wouldn't recommand anyone to go to its ashram because of this, I smell something fishy.

Same here, I've always felt this way about him too. A bit like he's acting.

No offence to his followers. We all see from a different angle, and no one is perfect.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

29 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Same here, I've always felt this way about him too. A bit like he's acting.

No offence to his followers. We all see from a different angle, and no one is perfect.

Me too. Completely ungrounded though, it's just a feeling. I could be dead wrong.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

4 minutes ago, okulele said:

@traveler or just your projection? Some shadow-work material for you?

Possible, but also possible he isn't genuine and potentially dangerous.

God is love

And God in them

@traveler You can judge the tree by the fruit on it. A good tree bears good fruit; a bad tree bares bad fruit.

The fruit: many allegations of sexual improprieties and manipulation. 

Actions reveal the character of the actor. Defending someone's selfish and hurtful actions in the name of spirituality just perpetuates the problem. It validates predators and just helps bring more victims to them.

A true spiritual mentor can do better than that.

Edited by Matt8800

4 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@traveler You can judge the tree by the fruit on it. A good tree bears good fruit; a bad tree bares bad fruit.

The fruit: many allegations of sexual improprieties and manipulation. 

Actions reveal the character of the actor. Defending someone's selfish and hurtful actions in the name of spirituality just perpetuates the problem. It validates predators and just helps bring more victims to them.

A true spiritual mentor can do better than that.

No way to know that for sure unless you've been at his ashram yourself.

Could simply be different girlfriends not happy with him dumping them and creating all sorts of story to bring him down.

Even if it's just that, it still shows a huge shadow, which is to not being satisfied from one woman, and/or not being honest enough to say that it will be purely for fun/sexual.

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Richard Alpert said:

The same biased hit piece brought up every time Mooji comes up. Mostly anonymous sources, and the author didn't even ask the ashram for a response, which the most basic journalistic ethics demands.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Haha.

I could also start my own site, write some crap in it and then say ashram participants said those things. That would be so easy to do.

Ever heard about something called source criticism? 

You would buy any lie with the way you are acting.

Maybe 95% of it is pure bullshit.

You don't have an article that comes out like that without any reason though.

@Nahm

Leo has a booklist for 50$ and a course for 250$.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

...not knowing is so easily mistaken for Not Knowing. I’d question where a teacher is coming from, when where they are coming from is discrediting another teacher. It’s an easy pick up game but is not sound long term. The student buys into being undermined, via undermining another teacher. Too easy of a resonance, and not True. IMO. LOL. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 hours ago, traveler said:

He looks uncomfortable, unable to connect with the other guy. No light at all in his eyes. He has a very noticable nervous twitch at 2:35.

Lol, like an enlightened person couldn't get nervous...

No matter how enlightened, everybody has emotions

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk