Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Questions about hitting on random girls from a teen

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. To face my fears and actually stand a chance at getting a girlfriend, I decided since the day before yesterday that I would atleast hit on one girl per day.

So far I have hit on I think 5 girls and all rejected me. That is why I am posting this. I have the following questions:
1. Can pick up lines work? So far I have only tried a pick up line that I made myself. I approach a girl and then say: ''Are your parents painters? Because you are a nice view.'' (sounds better in Dutch). The girls I used it on always laughed, but then proceeded to say that they are already taken. Only the girl I tried it on today made it clear that she wasn't interested.
2. How do you approach a girl when she is walking with someone? I see plenty of beautiful girls that I just don't know how to approach. Mostly because they are walking with their parents, their girlfriends, their boyfriend or in a whole group of friends. I don't know how, if at all, I should approach these girls. I mean it can get really awkward when her parents are literally next to her or when her entire group of friends are watching me. When there is only one girlfriend around, I might be able to do it. When a boy walks next to her, it seems like an immediate no-no for me.
3. How should I start the convo? I have tried pick up lines and then ask for their number, told them how pretty they are and ask for their number or start first with asking if I am bothering them at all. None have worked. Do I need to be less direct? If so, what am I supposed to tell them first? ''I saw you walking around and I think you are very beautiful so I needed to say hi. How has your day been?'' ? Just a normal convo? Not directly asking her number?
4. Hitting on girls in my school or hitting on girls on the street? Which do you recommend? I mean I see the girls in my school everyday, so once rejected it can get really awkward for the rest of the year.

I have tried to hit on girls mostly in the city centre. I noticed how half of the girls I approached only speak English. Which means I need to practice lines both in Dutch and English, being able to switch between when the girl happens to be English and still look normal. Stuttering to a beautiful girl WHO ONLY SPEAKS ENGLISH is really easy.

Girls in my neighborhood look good, but have (like me) an Islamic background and so reject me instantly knowing how it could damage their faith. Atleast that is what I have encountered with the 2 girls I hit on who live in my neighborhood.

Definitely, definitely DON'T do this shit at school or work. Not even in your neighbourhood, if you run into the same people there.

You'll get a reputation quickly and it will make your life hell.

Go to busy places, clubs, parks etc in the city center.

On 31-5-2019 at 4:28 PM, Ampresus said:

I have tried pick up lines and then ask for their number, told them how pretty they are and ask for their number or start first with asking if I am bothering them at all. None have worked.

All due respect, you haven't approached enough people to find out what works and what doesn't. 5 is nothing. You're doing great though, keep it up! When you've approached 100 people, you will have learned some things. 1000 and you'll kind of get the hang of it, and will have met some nice girls who liked you.

Until then, drawing conclusions is kind of like throwing a 4 with dice three times in a row and concluding that your dice always give you 4.

On 31-5-2019 at 4:28 PM, Ampresus said:

Can pick up lines work?

Do they work on you? If I for example want to get you to come hang out with me for a day, is there a magical sentence I could say to you to make that happen?

No. It doesn't matter how I start the conversation. It matters that you feel good talking to me, and that I seem like someone who you'd like to hang with.

That's how you want to think about this.

I recommend checking out RSDMax on youtube.

Also, I'm from the Netherlands. Which part do you live?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

12 hours ago, flowboy said:

Also, I'm from the Netherlands. Which part do you live?

@flowboy Zuid-Holland. Keeping my city private.

@Ampresus Oh yeah that's far from me. But you can look for RSD inner circles in your area to help you! (ask in RSD facebook group)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

The two most important parameters when learning game are anonymity and volume. You want a space with lots of women that will not know you and that you won't run into again. That's because at the start you will be awkward and not well calibrated and you'll need lots of practice to get to a decent level. 

Once you get good then game won't really look like game and you'll be able to do it anywhere. You'll just seem like a cool, social guy even if you do pick up at work, school or at a church. To get there takes practice though, keep hitting up those streets. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3