Gili Trawangan

If the Truth were horrible would you be pursuing it?

91 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

You Wake Up and you don't even get to leave the pod where your energy is being extracted, you just stay there forever in the agony of knowing that you are a slave forever.

Of course not! Who would want that? I anyone answers yes, I'm putting them in the looney bin xD :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Knock said:

Of course not! Who would want that? I anyone answers yes, I'm putting them in the looney bin xD :ph34r:

@Knock Haha fair enough!

But in that case where does the argument for "the Truth for the Truth's sake" goes? That's what I was trying to get at :)

Edited by Gili Trawangan

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

1 minute ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Knock Haha fair enough!

But in that case where does the argument for "the Truth for the Truth's sake" goes?" That's what I was trying to get at :)

That goes in the looney bin too if thats what it means xD

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Let me ask you this, who is the "i" that does not know?

@Inliytened1 Why do you think the truth must be spoken? Who said that? Truth does not care if it was spoken or not, but the ego does.

Not that there's something wrong with the ego or anything, but why deny that fact?

Be aware of the subtle judgements you make.

14 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Nahm

I have stopped pursuing Truth.

I don’t believe you. 

I know what is true,

No you don’t. 

but I don't know what you guys talk about.

Yes you do. It is You, the creator of the veils, the Veiless One. 

Although I kind of know,

Yes. 

it's the sense of wonder and not recognising the things as mundane anymore, but rather as magical.

Yep. 

I want that feeling because I am just a human being.

Nope. That feeling is literally You. It is filtered by what is not you. Veils you create, like “I am just_________”. Doesn’t matter what word goes in that blank, until it is The Truth. 

Right now, I don't feel no bliss and no suffering. Just a neutral feeling of peace.

That is great to hear. More please. :)   

I love you too ❤️ even though I don't feel the kind of romantic love I imagine "enlightened" people feel.

Romantic is thought/love. I believe you want romance in your life. I believe you Are the Love of Life, and romance follows this inevitably. Only in “I am not Love”, can love be desired. In “I am Love”, Love is instantly Created. Unfettered by desire, Love abounds. This full circle must include you, all of you, all emotion. Pure Love is thoughtless, innocent in it’s ignorance of condition.

Just a neutral feeling of love, not a feeling of high anyway.

The response arises, and is expressed, thought story believed & perpetuated, resulting in.... “love is neutral”. The attention went to the thought story, unbeknownst to “the knower”, emotion (True Self / True Love...Inspiration) remains repressed. It is thought which is powerless in it’s relative inherent circular neutrality.

Any thought can contain the content, the implication of the untruth - that it is Love which is neutral. Thought is sneaky. So sneaky. It must be so, to keep up with such a Love. 

A day comes when the thought response is kept, accounted for, considered one’s own, not expressed to an other, no excuse of a catalyst in thought is accepted nor utilized, but rather, accepted as one’s own...thereby revealing Self within self.  As as such the Truth is realized, as Yourself, Love, and the hilarity of any possibility of You / Love being of any “neutrality” is crystal clear. 

And so, you Love, because it is You. Inseparably Infinitely One Love. Meditation is The Way.  

You’ve not seen it, lost it, found it, exchanged it. Never was love handed to you, nor read in a book. It’s not been picked up on the side walk, nor discovered in a tomb. It won’t be explained on a whiteboard nor mailed in a letter.  Only in You has there ever been Love. Only within yourself have you ever experienced Love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

49 minutes ago, zambize said:

Ehh youd just be able to play only one note

it wouldn’t be a flute then it would be a pipe. 

12 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Nahm Just because you are good at writing does not make it true.

And yes I know what is true. You are in no place to talk about what I know.

Edited by Truth Addict

The Absolute is not relative.  It's One.  All form is duality or relativity.

But going back his original question - there is a horrifying aspect to the Absolute - and that is to the Ego.  Its also incredibly powerful when it comes on - far too powerful for mortals to handle and that's why most of the time the ego won't surrender.  But the ego must dissolve and that is terrifying to it.

There is a very horrifying realization that you will have and that is to truly become conscioisness that you are a hallucination.  

The other realization that is terrifying is that you are alone.   

All of this is from the Ego's perspective of course.

But the beauty and the Love are so strong that it will just melt you.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The Absolute is not relative.  It's One.  All form is duality or relativity.

But going back his original question - there is a horrifying aspect to the Absolute - and that is to the Ego.  Its also incredibly powerful when it comes on - far too powerful for mortals to handle and that's why most of the time the ego won't surrender.  But the ego must dissolve and that is terrifying to it.

There is a very horrifying realization that you will have and that is to truly become conscioisness that you are a hallucination.  

The other realization that is terrifying is that you are alone.   

All of this is from the Ego's perspective of course.

But the beauty and the Love are so strong that it will just melt you.

Stop narrating horror bedtime story.

Thank you very much :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin lol..hey this is some serious shit...they should be aware of it before they choose the path.  Its not for the faint of heart...But to Awaken just makes all of it worthwhile and once your ego gets past the shock its Absolutely wonderful,

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shin lol..hey this is some serious shit...they should be aware of it before they choose the path.  Its not for the faint of heart...But to Awaken just makes all of it worthwhile and once your ego gets past the shock its Absolutely wonderful,

They won't believe it, they will be as stupid as us 9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin yeah i had no idea what i was in for...maybe it IS better that way :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.