Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thadeus01

Sleepless Nights

6 posts in this topic

I was a call center agent for 2 years and a half. I worked in a graveyard shift so that's why i am awake at night and sleep the whole day. And suddenly i quit my job because of my personal problem. And now i am having a hard time to sleep at night because i get used to being awake at night. So this is my problem now i want to sleep in a normal way but it didn't happen, so i told my friend about this then he told me to try this marijuana thing as a medicine i did not believe him at first but i try it and it works for me and now I am sleeping at night at peace. Here is an article that i read about it https://www.growingmarijuanablog.com/party-marijuana-brownies/ you should read it.

You should have allowed for your circadian rhythm to adapt naturally.  I wouldn't rely one external support because if it gets taken from you you'll end up worse of. Body will adapt just give it more time. Try to stay awake throughout the day for as long as possible and the bodyclock will be pushed the right direction. Exposing your retina to the daylight will block the release of melatonin throughout the day and keep you awake. 

it may require couple days but you would adapt eventually. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

- Exercise can help in sleeping. Also releases endorphins which reduces pain.

- Hypnotic group of drugs (look it up) like Benzodiazepine, Barbituarates, which act by opening up GABA channels which are inhibitory neurotransmitters, adr includes lethary, nausea , vomiting (look it up)

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Try sungazing, last hour in the evening, starting with 10 sec and adding 1 sec every day. Make it a habbit.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Thadeus01 My son went to France and Spain 2 years ago with his French class. The time difference between USA and France is 6 hours. When he got back after a 2 week vacation, his body clock was confused and it took him awhile to go back to sleeping at night again. 

Weed works because your brain gets relaxed and dopey, but as @Michael569 mentioned, it's not worth getting addicted. Your sleeping cycle will naturally adjust itself with a bit time and patience.