Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ColdFacts

With what do you conclude that everything is one?

70 posts in this topic

Just now, ColdFacts said:

You are doing exactly the opposite of what can't be done according to you, so the opposite yes the other end no? Duality or not?

Mu

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Your question is thoroughly riddled with dualistic assumptions. Language is unavoidably dualistic.

You are assuming Truth can be captured with language, but it can't because language is a small subset of Truth.

Through what can it not be captured if it does exist in the first place? That space.

Edited by ColdFacts

2 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Through what can it not be captured if it does exist in the first place? That space.

You're just not getting it. You are like a donkey who is being told 1+1=2 but you're not getting it.

It requires a leap in consciousness. You can't get it at your current state of consciousness.

So maybe do the practices rather than arguing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You're just not getting it. You are like a donkey who is being told 1+1=2 and you're not getting it.

Look i don't get it i admit it. Do you get it? Who gets it? Does it exist? It's within that space. If it is what you say it is and not within that space then it is god.

@ColdFacts Consciousness =Love=God=Reality=Existance

So do practises and uncoditional love Will get you there. You can't really hide Truth from Truth. 

But you can play silly game as much as you want nothing is stoping you. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@ColdFacts Consciousness =Love=God=Reality=Existance

So do practises and uncoditional love Will get you there. You can't really hide Truth from Truth. 

But you can play silly game as much as you want nothing is stoping you. 

God is undefined, high above what they associate with him. All your experiences are below him and through him.

How do distinguish the space from its content? Is there a physical line where the space ends and an object begins? 

Don't be too quick answering this. Really contemplate it. 

Just now, Barna said:

How do distinguish the space from its content? Is there a physical line where the space ends and an object begins? 

Don't be too quick answering this. Really contemplate it. 

The space is created or made aware of its existence the second that you become aware of anything.

1 minute ago, ColdFacts said:

The space is created or made aware of its existence the second that you become aware of anything.

Stop assuming you know anything.

Everything you think you know is dead wrong.

If you really knew you would experience it right now and would not have any questions.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The space exists, awareness exists. Where is the duality? Where is the exact distinction between these? 

When you become aware of anything? 

Just now, Shin said:

Stop assuming you know anything.

Everything you think you know is dead wrong.

If you really knew you would experience it right now and would not have any questions.

Then whatever you know is maybe right, but whatever it is, it exists and is within that space.

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

When you become aware of anything? 

Whatever you claim to have no cause before it, that is your god but that can never be the case, so you always have a false god when you do it.

17 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Look i don't get it i admit it. Do you get it? Who gets it? Does it exist? It's within that space. If it is what you say it is and not within that space then it is god.

“It” isn’t a thing. We may use the word “It” as a pointer, yet all words are inherently dualistic and aint “It”, including the word / concept “It”. Yet as humans, we communicate through language.

I find it helpful to relax the mind and not get attached to the words, the words are only pointers. 

2 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Then whatever you know is maybe right, but whatever it is, it exists and is within that space.

You're still assuming

Let go

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

“It” isn’t a thing. We may use the word “It” as a pointer, yet all words are inherently dualistic and aint “It”, including the word / concept “It”. Yet as humans, we communicate through language.

I find it helpful to relax the mind and not get attached to the words, the words are only pointers. 

Do those words exist for you in whatever nature you want?  Who is their first cause that unreachable space or your false god?

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity he's playing little reindeer games, i mean rationalist games - to try and trigger your ego..he's trolling.  He doesn't want to know Truth.  Just ignore him and let him be in his "space" :)

We're onto you big guy.

Oh fuck again ox chasing my ass. 

Honestly Wish I never started meditating and contemplating and anything. Wish I am Just a chimp. Really. 

6 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Do those words exist for you in whatever nature you want?  Who is their first cause that unreachable space or your false god?

These are all constructs. Your mind won’t expand if you are contracted within constructs. 

You haven’t broken through with direct experience yet. It’s not something I can explain to you. If you want it, do the practices. 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

These are all constructs. Your mind won’t expand if you are contracted within constructs. 

You haven’t broken through with direct experience yet. It’s not something I can explain to you. If you want it, do the practices. 

If you can't see that space above whatever you have then enjoy your god.