Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bmcnicho

Enlightenment Paradox: Is it Simple or Complex

6 posts in this topic

Enlightenment certainly seems complex with Leo shooting hours and hours of metaphysical videos, and the multitude of different techniques, and the dozens of books on the booklist, and the endless forum discussions...

Yet fundamentally it's one of the simplest things there is: just surender everything and become One with Truth.

Maybe all the abstractions and complications are necessary in order to trick the ego into letting go - the thing it would otherwise least want to do

Imteresting paradox I noticed

@bmcnicho There are endless ways to navigate through the Relative. Many get lost there. All is needed is to shift from looking at the trees to seeing the whole forest.

I talk about a lot more than enlightenment.

Be careful not to naively boil everything down to enlightenment. There's a lot more to this work than that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@bmcnicho Forming a comprehensive spiritual model of reality by translating pre thought experiences is the complicated part. 

The intellect loves complexity, not simplicity. I think it was Adyashanti that said "if it were complex everyone would be getting enlightened".:S
Touché , Mr.Shanti.  Touché.

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

The entire show is perpetuated by ignoring one’s own sensations, essentially, one’s self. It could not be more simple.

Thinking however, the alternative to sensations, is an infinite relative carousel; both in Truth offering and Truth seeking.

Suffer a lifetime, it is complex.

Seek the message of your own sensations, it is simple.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE