Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

Astral surgery, does it work?

7 posts in this topic

Hello dear people, recently I have heard of healers that channel to other beings (I think from other dimensions, or frequencies, not too sure), these beings could be called angels as their frequency is very high. 

These angels thereby do a surgery on the Astral body of a person and heal him from various ailments. 

I have asked around in an ayahuasca group I participate in and also another group and the people seem to have experienced healing through this method. 

Who else knows about it and knows if it truly works? 

If it worked for me it seems like it could replace the conventional medicine. 

Is there also a distinction between experienced Astral surgery channellers, better results and so on? 

Damn, i don't know anything about it. 

Do you have some books on the topic? 

I have only heard about it recently from a 5 Meo Dmt facilitator. And then asked in an ayahuasca group where I got positive remarks about it

most people perform terrible surgeries. it is no small deal to work with life energies, involved with everything about you

Edited by YaNanNallari

13 minutes ago, YaNanNallari said:

most people perform terrible surgeries. it is no small deal to work with life energies, involved with everything about you

I agree with you, nonetheless I heard that these surgeries are done by higher beings, and they work on the Astral body. So the people would be just chanellers. Have you heard about these surgeries? 

@Schahin I've heard yes, sorry read quickly. Anyway, I think they might be better then, but at the same time, if you have no clue what you're working with it's risky as well, so I wouldn't recommend it