Flatworld Crusades

Female topics

73 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

This post wasn't set up to diminish men in anyway, it's simply to encourage more female contribution

Many people are taught to believe that being a member of the opposite sex is better.

People at the top spread various kinds of misinformation to destroy community bonds so that people don't meet each other. It is easier to enslave isolated people. Gender is only one axis of division, and there are various axes of division such as race, age, religion, etc, etc, ...

The fact that 66% of the population is lonely is not a random coincidence. Loneliness is engineered by people at the top. The solution for individuals is to overcome loneliness, anxiety, and depression and meet others.

They don't want you to be strong.

If you want more female contribution, unity helps. The devils at the top will try to make people mistake division as unity. That's probably why people unwittingly mean division when they talk about unity.

I can understand why it's easy to divide people because division is fun while it lasts.

Edited by CreamCat

7 hours ago, zambize said:

Emerald is a mom with a kid, I'm sure you've seen her YT?

Oh duh, I'm a subscriber. Thanks for reminding me! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Many people are taught to believe that being a member of the opposite sex is better.

People at the top spread various kinds of misinformation to destroy community bonds so that people don't meet each other. It is easier to enslave isolated people. Gender is only one axis of division, and there are various axes of division such as race, age, religion, etc, etc, ...

The fact that 66% of the population is lonely is not a random coincidence. Loneliness is engineered by people at the top. The solution for individuals is to overcome loneliness, anxiety, and depression and meet others.

They don't want you to be strong.

If you want more female contribution, unity helps. The devils at the top will try to make people mistake division as unity. That's probably why people unwittingly mean division when they talk about unity.

I can understand why it's easy to divide people because division is fun while it lasts.

Hey, great post. I was reading this on my way home on the bus after being stood up when I read your 66% stat. I wasn't feeling sorry for myself but I did have a small self indulgent moment ?

I was trying to keep the post about contribution and not any male bashing or division. Maybe we can get our Sex in the City on. Drink??

«How to synchonize our period from a distance»

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

?

LMFAO. that's very funny ???

16 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

LMFAO. that's very funny ???

But ...

... can you do it ?

?

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

?

hahaaha shin it's not funny for the 10th time it's actually fucking demeaning. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

hahaaha shin it's not funny for the 10th time it's actually fucking demeaning. 

The girl who told me I was sexist find it funny though.

Maybe it only is to YOU ? B|

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

The girl who told me I was sexist find it funny though.

Maybe it only is to YOU ? B|

We've been programmed to smile and laugh. 

43 minutes ago, Shin said:

But ...

... can you do it ?

?

Sync periods from a distance? No idea actually

female masturbatin and other spiritual activities

Never thought I'd see that in one sentence 

7 hours ago, wavydude said:

Never thought I'd see that in one sentence 

Oh really how so?

On 5/30/2019 at 2:25 AM, Flatworld Crusades said:

Al, so there was a large thread over the past weeks about this being a male dominated place.  The only way to even out the balance it is to post topics of more of a female nature.  This is open to the men as well women, of course, so let's get thinking.

I'll start, im interested in

• balancing spirituality with sexuality and can we meditate with a full face of makeup on
  • female masturbatin and other spiritual activities

please contribute

FWC

The main imbalance here is that there is an overt focused toward masculine highness over feminine lowness with regard to personal development and spirituality. And this is why it attracts who it does, and why the imbalance occurs.

So, the masculine is all that has no substance of its own but can create change and transformation by enacting itself on a substance. It is related to the elements of air and fire for this reason. And it has to do with everything of the intellect and of the spiritual.

The feminine, on the other hand, had substance and being but does not have the ability for change and transformation. It is related to the elements of Earth and water because of its groundedness in the mundane experience of life and our humanity. It has everything to do with the Earthly and ordinary. And it also relates to the emotions and existence itself.

So, the masculine is about doing. The feminine is about being.

So, this is a personal development channel. So, obviously a lot of that is about doing which is in the wheelhouse of the masculine principle. And it is also a very intellect-heavy and high-spirituality-heavy channel, which is also under the umbrella of the masculine principle. So, the topics covered and how they're covered will find an audience that values the masculine.

But to add to this, it's important to understand that there is a shadow to personal development that everyone engaged in it shares to a certain degree. Often times, the shadow of why a person wants to develop themselves is to mitigate negative feelings about themselves (feminine) and develop more abilities relative to doing and having an identity (masculine).

So, personal development's shadow often has a resistance to the feminine built in, and a retreat into the masculine. This is true for men and for women engaged in personal development.

The way to actually balance and integrate on this forum would be to focus more toward feminine values like vulnerability, receptivity, atunement to our own emotional state, practicing empathy toward others, listening to the intuition, facing the shadow and the unconscious, and dropping the need to compete or be correct or to point out when someone else is incorrect.

One thing I've noticed with the forum that's given me a bit of insight into the masculine is that there tends to be an intellectual focus toward higher up spiritual concepts. And on this forum, it often happens at the expense of being able to accept the mundane and emotional aspects of what's happening. So, there is a lot of denial and a hiding behind concepts to cover over emotional wounds. And perhaps a feeling like being right is the thing that makes someone valid.

So, there is a lot of loftiness and idealism at the expense of noticing what's here now. 

But I also want to mention that I think this is a common pattern in society in general. It just shows itself a particular way on this format.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Ha ha @Shin.

Thanks @Flatworld Crusades @Surfingthewave @SgtPepper @Shadowraix ... Although I'd rather discuss the other ideas mentioned ... the idea that probably needs the most attention is the one @Surfingthewave mentioned. *Some* men *may* fake confidence to feel better, or seem more attractive, others genuinely have it, even if it may endanger their safety at times... lol... with women, I see a mix of a few disturbing things that have become far too pervasive: 

1. Lack of esteem/ efficacy being "expected" in females / even distorted as an "attractive" quality (such as "damsel in distress")

2. Cultural and patriarchal conditioning aimed to damage esteem and/or efficacy in females (including religion, media etc)

3. In home negative esteem & efficacy conditioning from male family members/ partner/ parent

4. Sub-text negative conditioning within female circles and friendships

5. Sub-conscious negative conditioning within female's own minds...

Freedom from all of this can be a real challenge for any woman/ girl/ trans/ etc. As you can see from above, we are bombarded with this from all directions, even at home. One could get freedom from #1-4 hiding in a cave... but you'd be in there with a mind that has already absorbed all of the rest of it. This conditioning is just like any limiting belief system for a male/ female/ trans/ etc. I would assume it has to be dealt with in the same way, but other ideas/ comments are most welcome ?

On 31/05/2019 at 5:32 AM, CreamCat said:

On 31/05/2019 at 5:32 AM, CreamCat said:

On 16/06/2019 at 0:46 AM, Epiphany_Inspired said:

Ha ha @Shin.

Thanks @Flatworld Crusades @Surfingthewave @SgtPepper @Shadowraix ... Although I'd rather discuss the other ideas mentioned ... the idea that probably needs the most attention is the one @Surfingthewave mentioned. *Some* men *may* fake confidence to feel better, or seem more attractive, others genuinely have it, even if it may endanger their safety at times... lol... with women, I see a mix of a few disturbing things that have become far too pervasive: 

1. Lack of esteem/ efficacy being "expected" in females / even distorted as an "attractive" quality (such as "damsel in distress")

2. Cultural and patriarchal conditioning aimed to damage esteem and/or efficacy in females (including religion, media etc)

3. In home negative esteem & efficacy conditioning from male family members/ partner/ parent

4. Sub-text negative conditioning within female circles and friendships

5. Sub-conscious negative conditioning within female's own minds...

Freedom from all of this can be a real challenge for any woman/ girl/ trans/ etc. As you can see from above, we are bombarded with this from all directions, even at home. One could get freedom from #1-4 hiding in a cave... but you'd be in there with a mind that has already absorbed all of the rest of it. This conditioning is just like any limiting belief system for a male/ female/ trans/ etc. I would assume it has to be dealt with in the same way, but other ideas/ comments are most welcome ?

@Epiphany_Inspired There is  absolutely a lot of deep rooted layers conditioning women have to contend with. Particularly when growing up from popular culture - the media, magazines, young adult fiction etc. Books studied at school - Macbeth, Hamlet, Frankenstein where the women are absolutely depicted as "damsel in distress" type women or just plain mad. In politics stong women are depicted as masculine or harassed and degraded for being over emotional or too much. 

Your points about self esteem and self efficacy, particularly influenced by groups of friends and sub texts is key. This develops at such a young age and continues into adulthood. Bullying, jealousy, negative self image created from these groups is damaging and long lasting. 

I also sigh deeply when female debates are *jokingly * pointed to periods by men or suggested there is a victimhood at the root. This is exactly the kind of conditioning we're up against.

This means the inner work goes deep when it comes to gender and conditioning, more unravelling is needed, meditation, contemplation and really working on those triggers. In my experience freedom and liberation is obtainable however, its the freedom from our own thoughts and cultural conditioning which is the golden key and not about joining feminist groups or belittling men. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

I would like to see more topics that focus on emotions (especially the very difficult ones), feminine ways to practice spirituality such as witchcraft, sexuality, releasing the shame around the female body, and also history. Topics like witch trials and why we are where we are right now.

I would also love to see men openly talking about their fear towards the feminine, embracing and healing it by bringing the feminine closer. That kind of discussion would be very healing for all women who have been forced to reject feminine aspects of themselves by their parents.

Of course we would also talk about moon rituals, yoni paintings, herbal teas, dream work, the book Women Who Run With The Wolves, and trying to get our boyfriends to come to tantra festivals with us. :D

Here Alan Watts mentions how to attain Samadhi through sex. You will like the video:)

Edited by GreenWoods

@Pallero I think it's a very real problem these days that women should reject their feminine and be more masculine but be rejected for it and men should rejects their masculine and be more feminine and be rejected for it as well. I really found the book the way of the superior man illuminating for identifying both the masculine and feminine energies in people and myself. How these energies relate to eachother was an eye opener for me!

Great conversation guys.  For the topics that you want to see just post away.  Alternatively you can message me and I will start it up if your a little shy.