Shaun

A weird ability I've had for years

19 posts in this topic

For several years I have had the ability to make large parts of my body, the spine especially, feel as if there is large amounts of energy moving through them just by willing it. It isn't exactly a tingling sensation, but that's the best way I can describe it

Can anyone else do this or does anyone know what this is?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Very nice. Use the breath to open heartpace and everything.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I only feel this in my spine when i do self inquiry and something scares me, but i don't know if it is energy or if it just a tingling sensation. For me it usually starts from my butt and then this energy or whatever that thing is it goes through my spine to my head. Although i don't know if i can will it.

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

For several years I have had the ability to make large parts of my body, the spine especially, feel as if there is large amounts of energy moving through them just by willing it. It isn't exactly a tingling sensation, but that's the best way I can describe it

Can anyone else do this or does anyone know what this is?

Do you practice kriya yoga? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I've just started but don't know which routine is best. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Thats what everybody has but isnt aware of it

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Shaun I think you would be very successful at kriya since you are already sensitive to the energy. Just make sure you are doing lots of shadow work so there is less tension in the body because you don't want to overload your circuits. 

Do you have the guide book? Just start slow

Edited by seeking_brilliance

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I can make my entire body feel like "bzzzzzzzz", and also hear the same kind of "bzzzzzzzz", and even see the same kind of "bzzzzzzzz" (mostly when I look at a plain color like a white wall or a blue sky).

If I would be deluded like most here I could say that it's some kind of paranormal energy stuff. But I think it's just a brain/nervous system thing.

So? Does it make it any less special if true? What if you were a materialist and you found out that your brain has this amazing ability to reformat your nervous system? You would ignore it because it's too woo-woo? 

Could you please point me to the guide book? I am currently following this routine but don't know if its the ideal one.

@Shaun Hi it is in Leo's book list. Very good one. The video above is not going to be any kind of full course.

Edited by seeking_brilliance

It is kundalini energy, I had this 4 years ago happened to me but i was not in control, it was spontaneous and it came in waves. When this energy hit my head area i got visions and mind clarity was super clear and strong. I did not know what it was but felt like this strong energy moving up my spine.

I was new to this so it scared me and i did not carry on with my practices and found out later by my teacher that is what it was.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Shaun if its what i think it is..and its almost like a dissolving feeling...i call it Being.  Some call it Kundalini.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

It is kundalini energy, I had this 4 years ago happened to me but i was not in control, it was spontaneous and it came in waves. When this energy hit my head area i got visions and mind clarity was super clear and strong. I did not know what it was but felt like this strong energy moving up my spine.

I was new to this so it scared me and i did not carry on with my practices and found out later by my teacher that is what it was.

When I do it, there is never a visual component. If I make it too intense or focus too much, I will actually feel sick.

@seeking_brilliance

I'm not buying the book list just yet, so I was thinking of starting with this book and moving on to more advanced stuff if necessary.

s-l500.jpg

@Shaun Feeling sick is a good sign i have been told and it makes sense with the kundalini energy or being as Inliytened1 calls it. Feeling sick is a sign of negativity being released or burned up by this energy. :)

Wow interesting Inliytened1 never thought of it that way others also call it Shakti.

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Ive had similar feelings but only on psychedelics, oddly enough

I followed a kundalini type youtube video and felt energy start from my feet all the way to my head where it was pulsating.  I felt the energy leave through my forehead.  Afterward, I looked in the mirror and my forehead was very puffed up and red.  

@Shaun One or two of the Kriya books on Leo's list break down Kriya into a small list of the most effective set of techniques. Would definitely recommend. Saved me loads of time that I would have spent doing less effective beginner techniques.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski