Patrick Lynam

Michio Kaku

10 posts in this topic

because they would burst his bubble

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

For the same reason the majority of people don't take psychedelics: fear and doubt.

I don't know his whole story, but some do not need psychedelics for enlightenment.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I don't know his whole story, but some do not need psychedelics for enlightenment.  

I don't think he is enlightened... IMO

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I believe for the same reasons that all physicists, mathematicians don't. 

And one more thing I would like to say is that please never think that scientists want to know the truth, they just like what they are doing, if someone wants to become a physicist, it doesn't mean he is seeking existential answers of life, he just loves the subject as it is. 

@Devansh Saharan but what is interesting is that without Awakening you will never understand science at the highest level.  

For example you will be baffled by the relative nature of light as both a wave and a particle depending on perspective.  

You will get there through mathematics and pure genius..but the mystic that studies science will have a true grasp even without the details of the math - which there is no doubt takes brilliance.

That's why science and spirituality must one day unite and transcend today's science.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Devansh Saharan but what is interesting is that without Awakening you will never understand science at the highest level.  

For example you will be baffled by the relative nature of light as both a wave and a particle depending on perspective.  

You will get there through mathematics and pure genius..but the mystic that studies science will have a true grasp even without the details of the math - which there is no doubt takes brilliance.

That's why science and spirituality must one day unite and transcend today's science.

Let's see. I'm on the path. 

The awakened have so high DMT levels in the system, that any drug taken externally is a down, not a high.

And taking 5meo is like eating sugar or coffee. 

I talk from my own experience.

So yeah, the blissful state is a very high state, compared to Dmt but much more clear minded and aware.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.