DrewNows

The future of society and child raising

44 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

and NOBODY is allowed to mawk, make fun of, or shut down this heaven on earth creation!

Well, you'll need an army larger than Hitler's to enforce that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, outlandish said:

No I don't mean identification with the self. I mean raw unwavering unconditional love, to a degree that it rare or absent in all other arenas of human interaction. The kind of love that you can't will into being. I sense that you aren't a parent. People who haven't had kids have ideas like like this; once you've had children you'll know what I'm talking about.

Love more readily arises and shines through in the experience of raising children but that does not mean it is unique to that experience. I don't care what you believe, it is overlooking Truth 

7 minutes ago, outlandish said:

There are many instances in history where children have been taken from their parents in order to raise them in "higher" environments. This happened in Canada, NZ, Australia with First Nations people (in the USA they just wiped them out for the most part). It also happened in Victorian England with mothers and families deemed unfit to raise children. Children were placed (with the best intentions!) in group settings to be raised by experts, away from their parents. It has never gone well.

We are a long ways off from this vision for society to take place, promise you that. Possibly society/culture as we know it will first begin to crumble

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, you'll need an army larger than Hitler's to enforce that.

oh you like that edit aye?

figured id throw some humor into this vision 

show me your guns...not so sure they will affect God but do your worst :D 

Forcing parents to give their children ?

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

giphy.gif

Oh gosh. No, no not at all. More the discussion here.  Anyway was just a thought from a dim dark memory

7 hours ago, Shin said:

i share a vision of paradise, then you propose devilry :(

@DrewNows I understand where you’re coming from but that just wouldn’t work.

You have a fundamental connection to your parents, they birthed you. You’re loyal to them no matter what. It’s not always a good connection, but it’s a connection nevertheless. They’re not gonna accept a guru. Taking children away is the total opposite of moving towards love. 

They did that a lot years back (and still do). They saw that it didn’t work. Taking them away is/should be the very very last option you consider in case of emergency. Whenever you take people’s choice away there’s resistance anyway. And I’m not sure that there’s any greater pain than having your child taken away from you.

Work with the parents, not against them. Raise their consciousness and help them to be mindful. They genuinely want the best for their children, they just don’t always know how. Lots of things they’re doing well. If you’re not willing to see that, you’ve lost them already.

Raising children is a lot of work too. There’s a good chance you only have the endurance to do that for your own children. If you really want them to express love and creativity, you need to be present with them. One guru (or even many) is not gonna cut it.

Also not sure if no contrast in human beings is what we’re looking for? Aren’t we here to experience what it means to be a separate human being? (I don’t know, just thinking out loud :D) I like to think that you need to develop fully as a human being first in order to let it all go again. And that means a secure background, knowing where you’re coming from. Imo taking children away from their family would probably leave both side in despair and would move everyone even further away from holism.

@flume No you don't understand what i am envisioning. This is no where near a time when parents (our times) do not recognize the role they are playing in the relationship to offspring. The collective consciousness will have risen to the extent most of the population knows what love is in essence. There is no "taking them away/giving them up" in my vision, only guiding and paving the way for a completely empowered existence. This will replace schooling which completely takes up most of the time/role of parenting anyways. Kids will mature much faster and learn to understand themselves in relation to the environment. We are a social species so this will be of the most empowerment imaginable.  

Edited by DrewNows

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Would we give these children names? 

Of course silly ? 

@DrewNows maybe we could let them pick their own names. They may even choose not to. I feel like the naming tradition is one of the anchors of self deception 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@DrewNows maybe we could let them pick their own names. They may even choose not to. I feel like the naming tradition is one of the anchors of self deception 

Interesting, I like it!

Will let it soak in and see if I have any visions of how it’d go down

Over my dead body. 

Leo is right about survival. I'd savagely kill someone before they take my baby. The only person I want raising my child is me and a person I trust. (relatively speaking, I understand public school and society has an impact on a child's worldview), but I want my kid to come home, share his day and learn from my ideology (like anybody else here). 

and if no one is "taking" anyone's babies then why would anybody voluntarily give their babies to people they don't know and miss out on experience of raising a child?

Your vision is not wholesome and down to earth from my perspective. This world is filled with Light, but it is also filled with Dark and some people, whether they are spiritual or not, will abuse and take advantage of the vulnerable. 

Edited by SgtPepper

@SgtPepper This vision is not for our society or your conditioned mind. One day people will not be attached to their children. They won't be "yours" and you will be just as "unconditionally" loving to any other human as you would be to your newborn.

You will surely let your kid go to school right? this is the same thing but starting at a younger age (maybe 3-4). The raising experience will be a community based system and people can participate in this activity if they wish but people will no longer cling to their ideologies and beliefs

@DrewNows makes me wish I (as seeking_brilliance) could live again to see this take place. Obviously I will be there but without the memory bank of seeking_brilliance, I feel like I'm missing out too a bit. I'll settle for DrewNows memory bank if I have to... ?

@seeking_brilliance hahaha you are always There. For There is now but i know what you mean ;)

i just had some more visions in regards to your point about names. People will no longer be using language as the main form of communication. I don't think we actually do now as body language is huge but yeah this is getting exciting to contemplate 

telepathy and universal connection of some sort 

Edited by DrewNows

Thanks this post made me smile and laugh joyfully 

11 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@seeking_brilliance hahaha you are always There. For There is now but i know what you mean ;)

i just had some more visions in regards to your point about names. People will no longer be using language as the main form of communication. I don't think we actually do now as body language is huge but yeah this is getting exciting to contemplate 

telepathy and universal connection of some sort 

Yep makes sense. This of course is way down the line of evolution so there are people who would be highly offended by this lol.  Very radical thinking.  Although I do lament for this society a bit because there will probably be very little in terms of entertainment. They won't miss it of course but our evolution of entertainment is very precious to me. Such a burst of art and creativity and pure shit. Enjoy it while it lasts! 

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Yep makes sense. This of course is way down the line of evolution so there are people who would be highly offended by this lol.  Very radical thinking.  Although I do lament for this society a bit because there will probably be very little in terms of entertainment. They won't miss it of course but our evolution of entertainment is very precious to me. Such a burst of art and creativity and pure shit. Enjoy it while it lasts! 

where do you think art and creativity arise from? The vision is not excluding any various forms of expressing Love in holistic nature 

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Thanks this post made me smile and laugh joyfully 

let me know what you think of the thread i made earlier today haha