Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

What Practices Can i Do to Purify My Mind From Sexual Desires?

50 posts in this topic

Ok so i have been on a NoFap Journey & i am not willing to go back. Already i am looking down upon those who waste their energy like chimps and are attached to the female organ. Yes pretty egoistic i know.

Leo said that practicing NoFapa alone is not enough.

What should i do then to purify my mind from sexual cravings??

I just meditate.

Edited by SQAAD

I'm facing the same issue, I want to be with someone and experience sex at least once in my life but I don't know how to relationship. It would probably end up being a distraction. After all, the entire universe and the nature of reality is far simpler to understand than a woman, so that's where I'm better focusing my energy.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Step one: Use your drive and energy to become alpha (its a abused word, I mean the "authentic non needy masculine version of your true self")
Step two: fuck women while striving for something great

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It would probably end up being a distraction. After all, the entire universe and the nature of reality is far simpler to understand than a woman,

oh boy. . . excuses after excuses. You know what my teachers and parents told me when I started to ask questions about God? 
"Ah we just cannot know"
"No one knows"
"Stop wasting time with such questions its meaningless becasue you will never find a answer, do something to get a job"

on the lines like that.

Different story, same pitch: Dont bug out of challenge because you like it comfortable sleeping with your dick hurting from all the energy hah

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Ok so i have been on a NoFap Journey & i am not willing to go back. Already i am looking down upon those who waste their energy like chimps and are attached to the female organ. Yes pretty egoistic i know.

Leo said that practicing NoFapa alone is not enough.

I just meditate.

Hello. For this particular problem, there is a method in Hinduism called bhakti yoga. 

The basic idea is we as petty humans are really not that different from impulsive animals. It's almost impossible to overcome our very base nature like sexual drive, pettyness, jealousy, greed for materialism, chronic suffering etc. by ourselves because all our instincts and surroundings are geared in such a way so that we never actually overcome them.

You probably won't be able to master your sexual urges alone by rational thinking or by a hollow concept like no fap (like whats the fucking point? why are you doing this shit?)

These base tendencies are 10000x powerful than any logic, rationality. Their innate brute force intelligence can only be tackled with something equally irrational, which is love, devotion and surrender.

So Bhakti yoga instructs to have a guru or a deity that you choose as your most beloved thing in the world. Bhakti yoga says that all these base tendencies and desires like sexual urges are not 'bad'. The devotee only needs to redirect and channel that same force towards God. 

It is the same God's power. From the basest desires to the most benevolent desires, both are God's power. The only issue is where it is channeled. If the force is channeled for the self agenda of the animal body-mind it becomes the base tendencies. If it is channeled towards God with utmost devotion and desperation, it becomes a benevolent force.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@UDT

7 minutes ago, UDT said:

Step one: Use your drive and energy to become alpha (its a abused word, I mean the "authentic non needy masculine version of your true self")
Step two: fuck women while striving for something great

Are you serious?

I dont wanna fuck women nor do i care about being an alpha male chimp.

Edited by SQAAD

19 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm facing the same issue, I want to be with someone and experience sex at least once in my life but I don't know how to relationship. It would probably end up being a distraction. After all, the entire universe and the nature of reality is far simpler to understand than a woman, so that's where I'm better focusing my energy.

@UDT Women are part of the entire universe and reality. There's no separation so you can't understand the entire universe without understanding them.

I know what it feels like to try to understand everything with your mind, but in the end whatever you come up with using your thoughts, are just thought stories. IME it's more useful to have direct experiences with women or anyone/anything else and learn through this direct experience. It's scary, but worth it. 

23 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

1) anti-androgens

2) cutting off your balls

3) there is one practice monks do. I don't remember exactly but it's something like seeing through the woman you desire, imagining how food moves through her intestines seeing her bones, meat etc all the disgusting stuff

Third only works temporarily. Why not to just masturbate and move on?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I get ridiculous from most people here. 

If you don't have a serious answer and all you do is waste your sexual energy please don't waste my time with ridiculous answers.

Go fk women and masturbate all you want. 

I am on  a different path. Respect that .

Edited by SQAAD

@Preetom

8 minutes ago, Preetom said:

You probably won't be master your sexual urges alone by rational thinking or by a hollow concept like no fap (like whats the fucking point? why are you doing this shit?)

How is not jerking off your pennis hollow? 

Nofap = Celibacy for me.

Edited by SQAAD

4 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

I get ridiculous from most people here. 

If you don't have a serious answer and all you do is waste your sexual energy please don't waste my time.

Go fk women and masturbate all you want. 

I am on  a different path. Respect that .

I found if you learn how to access very deep blissful states such as jhanas and shamadi they really make you loose interest in sex and women as its so much more blissful.

Just out of interest what's your opinion on having a committed intimate relationship with someone who is also on the same path as you?

@noselfnofun

3 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

I found if you learn how to access very deep blissful states such as jhanas and shamadi they really make you loose interest in sex and women as its so much more blissful.

Just out of interest what's your opinion on having a committed intimate relationship with someone who is also on the same path as you?

Noone can become a Buddha while commited to an intimate relationship. You will get attached no matter what.

It is no surprise that the most developed people were celibates. Buddha, Tesla, Christ, Newton etc.

Edited by SQAAD

It is often said that after you have sex once, you want it more and more.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

32 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Preetom

How is not jerking off your pennis hollow? 

Nofap = Celibacy for me.

What I mean is that just refraining from ejaculation is NOT real celibacy or sexual mastery. Real celibacy is something you get as the byproduct of real spiritual growth. One could cage his wiener for a year and still remain a pervert. In fact, thats a fetish of some men.

No fap for the sake of just no fap is hollow and won't fulfill you one bit. It might save you from the pain of ejaculation addiction and consequent sexual exhaustion but it will inevitably create a new problem of repressed perversion within you which will keep eating you alive inside out. 

By only no fap, you're merely transferring a gross problem to a more subtle and pernicious level.

But if you can channel that same sexual force and attain buddhahood, that will make you fulfilled. Remember, the goal is enlightenment and spiritual mastery. That's why you're concerned about your sexual energy in the first place right? If our goal was only to never squeeze another drop of semen then we might as well just cut off our testicles

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

You need to develop spiritual skills and tools, techniques, you seem to have none of the for even control some basic feelings like anger, you probably use only intuition. Pick any holy book and do what they say, that's your best bet. 

@Preetom

16 minutes ago, Preetom said:

What I mean is that just refraining from ejaculation is NOT real celibacy or sexual mastery. 

I disagree . People underestimate the power of no fap. Refraining from ejaculation ALONE builds character and creates idenity level changes if done for a long time.

Noone can just stop refraining from ejaculation and remain the same. You are forced to build new coping mechanisms. You are forced to change or go back to your old chimp ways.

Spiritual growth can be also a byproduct of No fap. 

I get your point though.

Edited by SQAAD

37 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@UDT

Are you serious?

I dont wanna fuck women nor do i care about being an alpha male chimp.

Fuck your sister' mwhahaha joking'

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

3) there is one practice monks do. I don't remember exactly but it's something like seeing through the woman you desire, imagining how food moves through her intestines seeing her bones, meat etc all the disgusting stuff

That's actually a valid way to slowly reprogram one's mind. I heard a Buddhist monk talk about this visualization technique.

Whenever feeling a sexual pull towards a woman, the visualization starts by imagining how this pretty woman will turn into an old ugly hag in few years. In fact vividly imagining that real time by looking at a young woman's body but seeing her as an already old woman.

Then imagining how dirty and gross a human body really is. The outer skin is only a thin facade beneath which lies all sorts of filth and grossed out stuff.

This visualization can get so strong that at one point you might lose all interest in anything material at all because you've seen all things conventionally regarded as attractive, as ugly mess of junks.

Then your only abode and solace becomes your own soul

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

14 minutes ago, Preetom said:

That's actually a valid way to slowly reprogram one's mind. I heard a Buddhist monk talk about this visualization technique.

Whenever feeling a sexual pull towards a woman, the visualization starts by imagining how this pretty woman will turn into an old ugly hag in few years. In fact vividly imagining that real time by looking a young woman's body but seeing her as an already old woman.

Then imagining how dirty and gross a human body really is. The outer skin is only a thin facade beneath with lies all sorts of filth and grossed out stuff.

This visualization can get so strong that at one point you might lose all interest in anything material at all because you've seen all things conventionally regarded as attractive, as ugly mess of junks.

this excite me.

15 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Whenever feeling a sexual pull towards a woman, the visualization starts by imagining how this pretty woman will turn into an old ugly hag in few years. In fact vividly imagining that real time by looking a young woman's body but seeing her as an already old woman.

Then imagining how dirty and gross a human body really is. The outer skin is only a thin facade beneath with lies all sorts of filth and grossed out stuff.

That's the cowards way, real detachment is different, you will accept all the resistance head on without trying to somehow reduce it in order to make it more easy, that's pure weakness. People who deserve enlightenment are strong because they face their problems head on and they surely get their reward.

56 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@noselfnofun

Noone can become a Buddha while commited to an intimate relationship. You will get attached no matter what.

It is no surprise that the most developed people were celibates. Buddha, Tesla, Christ, Newton etc.

Yeah it is true, I always go back and forth on the idea of just going celibate to progress my spiritual growth. I don't think you have to  give up relationships to become enlightened but they can really be a massive distraction. Sadguru had a wife but she passed away, I wonder if he would of been as successful if she was still alive.

Edited by noselfnofun