Sempiternity

Let's try and make Enlightenment easy...

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

But here is what you materialists and rationalists miss.

If you're in a dream, all you have access to is dream stuff.   But what if there is a particular piece of dream stuff, that if consumed, actually got you out of the dream?  Why wouldn't that be possible?

I myself awakened from this dream without any substance - but that doesn't mean there isn't a substance out there that can be a tool in waking up from the dream - this significantly overwhelms the ego in mere seconds rather than hours, weeks, and years of meditation if you are not spiritually gifted.

So wake up!  Wake up!  Hello out there Coldfacts!  You can really wake up from this dream!

See i like you, and i respect you 1000X more than those who used substance to get to those conclusions. You make a fair point, see about that we can argue, they themselves can say what you said right here because they just bought the ideas unlike you, even if you might have taken things to get this idea you at least show signs of logic and rationality, identity unlike them who are like robots all of them  the same argument and same unoriginal answer.

Edited by ColdFacts

@ColdFacts so let me see if i understand you correctly - you are not disputing Awakening itself, or enlightenment, or the Idealist paradigm ( which is actual btw).  

Am i right so far?

So by that logic are you saying that taking pyschedelics is morally wrong because it's cheating?

Or are you saying that taking psychedelics is synthetic enlightenment - meaning that the experiences are hallucinations of the Mind and not Actual Truth?

To either viewpoint here is my answer.  To the ethical question, once you Awaken, whether after tripping or not taking any substance, the entire materialist paradigm melts away before your eyes along with everything you thought is real.  Even you yourself are just a concept.  Therefore once you Awaken the whole ethical question will melt away with it.  Its hard to grasp without actually awakening.

To the second stance - well if that's your viewpoint than you are just being close minded.  You can't judge something if you haven't tried it for yourself.  Well you can, but you will do so in ignorance.

And if you are saying none of this but only that some of the people on here are fooling themselves into thinking they actually had a mystical experience - well, again you are judging.  And besides, who cares - they are following the path and one day if they haven't already they will.  So what's the big fuss?

If you have wisdom you will not be so quick to judge others.  Rather look inside yourself.  Afterall,  they're all you from One perspective anyway.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@ColdFacts so let me see if i understand you correctly - you are not disputing Awakening itself, or enlightenment, or the Idealist paradigm ( which is actual btw).  

Am i right so far?

So by that logic are you saying that taking pyschedelics is morally wrong because it's cheating?

Or are you saying that taking psychedelics is synthetic enlightenment - meaning that the experiences are hallucinations of the Mind and not Actual Truth?

To either viewpoint here is my answer.  To the ethical question, once you Awaken, whether after tripping or not taking any substance, the entire materialist paradigm melts away before your eyes along with everything you thought is real.  Even you yourself are just a concept.  Therefore once you Awaken the whole ethical question will melt away with it.  Its hard to grasp without actually awakening.

To the second stance - well if that's your viewpoint than you are just being close minded.  You can't judge something if you haven't tried it for yourself.  Well you can, but you will do so in ignorance.

And if you are saying none of this but only that some of the people on here are fooling themselves into thinking they actually had a mystical experience - well, again you are judging.  And besides, who cares - they are following the path and one day if they haven't already they will.  So what's the big fuss?

If you have wisdom you will not be so quick to judge others.  Rather look inside yourself.  Afterall,  they're all you from One perspective anyway.

You actually have a point, why should i care, i mean you exist and are doing it right why should they have a second chance? Let them fry their brain. You are probably one of the few that has actual progress even though they might judge you in the back of their head. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

You actually have a point, why should i care, i mean you exist and are doing it right why should they have a second chance? Let them fry their brain. You are probably one of the few that has actual progress even though they might judge you in the back of their head. Thanks.

there is no brain, nothing to fry. or maybe a conceptual thing that act on conceptual outcome could be fry.

you project that we fear death or loosing some non existant smartness.

real self actualization is spartiat/samuraï, it's the way of thinking warrior.

you fear drug, you fear sword, you fear experiences especially.

psychedelics are more of an hacking tools. of course there is cons to brute force hack and many loose it without "grounding" or solid way of integrating the experience for what it is.

tools are used stupidly, I did mushroom 2 times in 2 days 2 years ago, then wait 1 year to be on LSD/mush for a month alone on microdose and little trip, then I didn't do more. I clearly see that you go into delusion world after those experiences, but after delusion truth. It's like pushing the process quickly, of course psychedelics turn you INSANE, you start being aware that everything was non sense, how could you make sense of knowing that all was non sense? it takes time

1 hour ago, Aeris said:

there is no brain, nothing to fry. or maybe a conceptual thing that act on conceptual outcome could be fry.

you project that we fear death or loosing some non existant smartness.

real self actualization is spartiat/samuraï, it's the way of thinking warrior.

you fear drug, you fear sword, you fear experiences especially.

psychedelics are more of an hacking tools. of course there is cons to brute force hack and many loose it without "grounding" or solid way of integrating the experience for what it is.

tools are used stupidly, I did mushroom 2 times in 2 days 2 years ago, then wait 1 year to be on LSD/mush for a month alone on microdose and little trip, then I didn't do more. I clearly see that you go into delusion world after those experiences, but after delusion truth. It's like pushing the process quickly, of course psychedelics turn you INSANE, you start being aware that everything was non sense, how could you make sense of knowing that all was non sense? it takes time

I see you are enjoying your new brain upgrade. 

5 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

@Serotoninluv Same question but about the materialistic paradigm

@Enlightenment I’m not anti-materialism. I teach and research material within my career as a science teacher and researcher ?

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

I was reading this whole thread today at work, so does that mean I created the entire thread?

Ultimately, there is a clearness - within that clarity of nothing, any thing can appear and disappear. Observing creation (construction and deconstruction) without attachment and identification can be quite insightful. 

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

But here is what you materialists and rationalists miss.

If you're in a dream, all you have access to is dream stuff.   But what if there is a particular piece of dream stuff, that if consumed, actually got you out of the dream?  Why wouldn't that be possible?

I myself awakened from this dream without any substance - but that doesn't mean there isn't a substance out there that can be a tool in waking up from the dream - this significantly overwhelms the ego in mere seconds rather than hours, weeks, and years of meditation if you are not spiritually gifted.

So wake up!  Wake up!  Hello out there Coldfacts!  You can really wake up from this dream!

Yes you can kill your ego/your life and realize whole thing was nothing really doesn't matter at all. You are still dreaming you are always dreaming. Nothing exists like for real. 

If you find 16 circles in this image, you become enlightened

:P

16Circles.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This coldfact clown is so full of hate that must be same as joseph maynor >:(

8 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

With no brain activity, nothing would imprint on memory so a person wouldn't be able to recall the experience.

...Yeah, that's why it's a fictional story, to prove a point about 5-MeO.. 

37 minutes ago, penazu said:

This coldfact clown is so full of hate that must be same as joseph maynor >:(

Drugs are bad mkay. Especially if you build life philosophy or more off the effects of the thing.

Edited by ColdFacts

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@ColdFacts What would your suggested path look like? 

Far more advanced people have written about it, fools think that it can be hindered or limited by time. With the same foolish thinking they also conclude that they have to "remove" their logic in order to get what they want, just a tiny lie, but that is coming from a scarcity mindset and will only lead to a worse version of it. There are standards you need to fulfill, how do you think the first person ever go enlightened, he/she definitely didn't hear or read about it, fools also like to thing that it is rigged and some people have advantages over others, again scarcity mindset and they will try to even it with cheap tricks and fool themselves only.

Edited by ColdFacts

@ColdFacts I got what you’re against, I was just wondering if you had suggestions based on what ‘works’ for you, things you’re trying, etc. Thanks. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@ColdFacts I got what you’re against, I was just wondering if you had suggestions based on what ‘works’ for you, things you’re trying, etc. Thanks. 

I don't like talking about that honestly.

Honestly guys self inquiry alone can Awaken someone.   But there are a lot of other things that factor in.  The level of open mindedess a person has...not clinging to a particular belief..in touch with fem and masc side...have felt severe suffering..etc.  these are things that a person has to have or go through to be in a position where these techniques will work.  Have to be at a certain baseline of development.

So if you have none of that then popping some DMT is probably just gonna give you a hellishly bad trip because you are not ready for Awakening.  

If you are ready then i am not one to judge that it can be a tool that can help get you over the hump if you have been unsuccessful with meditation practices after many years.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Honestly guys self inquiry alone can Awaken someone.   But there are a lot of other things that factor in.  The level of open mindedess a person has...not clinging to a particular belief..in touch with fem and masc side...have felt severe suffering..etc.  these are things that a person has to have or go through to be in a position where these techniques will work.  Have to be at a certain baseline of development.

So if you have none of that then popping some DMT is probably just gonna give you a hellishly bad trip because you are not ready for Awakening.  

If you are ready then i am not one to judge that it can be a tool that can help get you over the hump if you have been unsuccessful with meditation practices after many years.

Thanks for this. It resonates with me actually.