Sempiternity

Let's try and make Enlightenment easy...

61 posts in this topic

(hypothetical) Let’s say someone discovers a plant in some remote jungle. When you ingest this plant you physically die. Dead, no pulse, no heartbeat. After being dead for 20-30 minutes, you pop up, perfectly fine. Zero side effects. You are crying and laughing at having experienced every answer to every question ever asked. You know what is beyond death, understanding that life and death are the same thing. You understand all of Reality. You are filled with more Love than you ever knew was possible. Your life will never be the same. People start growing this plant and refine the potency. Now you can be dead for 60 to 90 minutes to fully explore what is beyond death. If you die enough times, you eventually permanently become a living God. The reason people with NDE(near death experiences) in the past didn’t get all the answers to everything, is because they weren’t able to be dead long enough (at usually under a couple minutes). Now that people are able to be dead for over an hour, come back with all the answers and know everything in the universe, as more and more people die, eventually there is a societal paradigm shift. As thousands turns into millions, which turns into billions. As the general public, doctors, scientists, politicians, see the positive effects of dying, and try for themselves. As this spreads, humanity will never be the same. Humanity finally becomes One.

5-MeO (5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) is the real-life version of this. If you take 5-MeO you will Die. Physical death and Ego/Identity death being the same thing. And of course it’s not that simple. There are lots of variables. But, if you are dedicated, you will Die.

So Enlightenment is quite simple. No need to ponder and debate about all the concepts. All you need to do is die, to get all the answers. And there is a clear and easy way to die: 5-MeO.

If you are dedicated to Enlightenment, you will find a way to do it. Whether it be doing the research to find where it’s available, or even flying to another country. If you really want this, the path forward is clear. You just need to stop conceptualizing and take the action.

So I guess the main questions to ask yourself are:

1) Do you really want all the answers? Do you really want to know all these things Leo is talking about?

2) Are you willing to Die to get all the answers?

3) If so, what are you willing to do to die to get all those answers? How dedicated are you?

Edited by Jed Vassallo

Keep in mind much of the brain and body conditioning remains. Some of it may dissolve and the brain and body may be more relaxed and better adjusted to life. Yet 20-60 years of brain and body conditioning won’t untangle itself after a few trips beyond human form to godlike consciousness.

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The majority of those people who "died" and experienced cool stuff would simply think that it was all just a hallucination.

After their first trip, the majority of people say it was one of the most profound experiences of their life. 

But you need to take that stuff all the time for the truth to stick, at least once a month or the bad delusional reality will creep in again. 

Depends on how much they took, the potency, and how deep they went. The consensus is that if you truly experience Truth/God there is no denying it. 

The answer is easy: no one wants to die so no will do it.

Enlightenment cannot ever be easy because it's hard by design of the one who is asleep.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean they start agreeing with non-duality and all stuff which is said in this forum.

I didn’t make that claim. 

The majority of people that trip find it to be a deeply profound, life transformative experience. The majority of people do not dismiss it as merely a hallucination as you suggested.  

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

When I took psychedelics it was the most profound experience of my life. But I classify it as nonsense hallucination generated by the brain.

The term “profound” in this context does not mean “nonsense”. 

Very good post!

Straight to the point :D

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Leo Gura As a noob i must ask, how long does it take for the normie reality pressure to kick in if you don't take it?

5 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

But you need to take that stuff all the time for the truth to stick, at least once a month or the bad delusional reality will creep in again. 

Only partially true. There are some realizations that are “one and done”. You can’t unsee it. Yet there is also mind-body conditioning that can resurface as well. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Only partially true. There are some realizations that are “one and done”. You can’t unsee it. Yet there is also mind-body conditioning that can resurface as well. 

I doubt that, if you have stayed for at least 6 months without the thing, then i guess that would be true to some extent otherwise no, unless some permanent brain rewiring is happening due to the substance.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

When I took psychedelics it was the most profound experience of my life. But I classify it as nonsense hallucination generated by the brain.

I think you didn't take enough, or didn't the right psychedelic. There comes a point where you simply cannot deny or dumb down the experience. When the experience becomes more real than your ordinary state of consciousness, then you made it.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Maybe it can be life transformative. But they still classify it as hallucination.

That is not what I am referring to. Of course there will be people that contextualize it as mere hallucination. Others will contextualize it very differently. This is one reason why baseline conscious level, development and maturity is so important. It influences how the trip will be contextualuzed and integrated. 

6 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

I doubt that, if you have stayed for at least 6 months without the thing, then i guess that would be true to some extent otherwise no, unless some permanent brain rewiring is happening due to the substance.

Perhaps you should go and find out for yourself rather than fantasizing what it might be like. 

From the perspective of neuroscience, we know psychedelics induce neuritegenesis and synaptic plasticity, yet we know very little about long term neural structural changes and how to modulate psychedelic-induced structural changes. There has been some evidence that DMN connections are stably rewired, yet these are very early studies.

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Lol

Yeah, that's because you're not seriously questioning the materialist paradigm.

Your ego maintains the materialist paradigm as an achor so that your whole reality doesn't collapse.

Trip more and question more and your whole reality will collapse. That will be your first serious breakthrough trip.

Trip so deep you realize there is no world, no brain, no science, and no drug.

But of course precisely for this reason you will shy away from tripping again. You don't want to turly awaken. You want to play games and stall out the clock.

This right now is your deepest hallucination. You are as far from truth right now as you will ever be.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Perhaps you should go and find out for yourself rather than fantasizing what it might be like. 

I could tell you who I am and what i do, i could do a lot of things to explain this to you but no matter what i will do there will be only one resistance and that is your emotional investment on those false experiences which you have labeled as truth just so you can install enlightenment truths.

@Mikael89  If it's all nonsense and an hallucination, then why are you here? If not to learn, ask questions and talk about enlightenment? If it's nonsense, why come to this forum? 

7 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

there will be only one resistance and that is your emotional investment on those false experiences which you have labeled as truth just so you can install enlightenment truths.

You seem to have a pre-conceived filter. I do not hold those beliefs, attachments or identifications. That is an illusory character created in your mind.

I’d like to wave “hi” to that dream character in your mind ?. (wakey wakey).

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

You seem to have a pre-conceived filter. I do not hold those beliefs. You have created an illusory character in your mind.

I’d like to wave “hi” to that dream character in your mind ? 

I bet you wouldn't be so sure in that reality if you had not taken this stuff, because if you had actually earned sober that strong confidence then you have every right to express it but, in reality you are expressing only your vulnerability to that substance and whatever information feel on that crater afterwards. Whatever you have right now is equal to you previous drugs which might be impressive at some level but human, plus this taking this substance, that's it that is your worth, you have stagnated it with this.