Bill W

Houston we have a Male problem

153 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

No there is not.

You are right and I was wrong.

42 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Yes you are.

What I said was false and how you have responded is the truth.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:34 AM, jbram2002 said:

Especially here where people claim to be awakened or enlightened.

I had an awakening experience about a month ago. So yeah, i am someone who claims: -''I have been awakened.''

However, I am still only attracted to hot women, and i want nothing but the hottest and most submissive women in my life. There is nothing wrong with liking the nicest things in life. But if you like nice things, chances are you will have to work hard to get them. Incels do nothing but complain.

If all you're interested in is her body, you will lose interest a few years in.

True. That's why i am never getting married. I don't need to be tied to a person and be denying and repressing my natural polygamic nature.

Get to know someone before even considering dating. Be a friend first.

Like i said, girls are not stupid.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:37 AM, tsuki said:

The solution is: stop obsessing about having sex. Give that shit up

Yes this gives you your power back.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:37 AM, tsuki said:

Are you involuntarily celibate? Start being voluntarily celibate and reap the benefits.
Still your monkey mind that keeps bringing your failures up, start meditating regularly.
Focus on things that will serve you 15 years from now instead of focusing on what has been happening for the past 15 years.
When you're successful and happy, girls will find their way into your bedroom if that's what you want.

Yeah. Good advice my friend.

If all you're interested in is her body, you will lose interest a few years in.

It's not about only be attracted to the body, it's just a requirement for entering a relationship, the same way that confidence is a requirement for the opposite side.

It seems super shallow and superficial, but in reality that's just how it is, it has nothing to do with that, it's not a choice.

I know I girl in real life that I like a lot, she's amazing, she has everything, but she isn't just attractive physically to me, and that ruins everything.

I wish really hard that it would be possible to ignore that, but you just simply can't, even when you really want to !

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 5/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, thesmileyone said:

...and so I do and the endorphin rush is amazing, mind blowing, far better than sex

No. You are self deceiving yourself. If that was the case me and everybody else would climb a different mountain 3 times a day, everyday.

Meanwhile when they look for a guy to have sex with, they actively seek out the "toxic" men they claim to detest. The nice, beta, men like the OP don't even get a second look until the women turn 30-40 and start looking for financial security.

The secret then my friend is to become or fake to be the "toxic" men they claim to detest. They don't have to know that you are a good man with feelings. Just act as the biggest arrogant asshole you can be. Attraction is counter intuitive. we thought that by being nice and a good friend we will get to something. We were wrong. Let's try the opposite now and see how it goes. 

I went from being beta male to red pilled male and my self-worth increased tenfold.

I hear you. The thing about MGTOW and redpill is that i can see the bitterness of these guys. And if i get in touch with that i will become a bitter man. I don't want that for my life.

I rather being an optimist and wrong, than to be right and redpilled.

and now I don't need women to feel good

Glad to hear. Me neither.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:36 PM, arlin said:

The looks being a "slight advantage" is fantasy

No it isn't. You just think the grass is greener on the other side. In my case i got the looks, I am super handsome and fit not super fit though but fit never the less. These looks have not got me too far. Physically i am a 9 but psychologically i am a 5. I realize now that a good inner psychology is what matters.

Like the girls said, they have an X-Ray vision to see if you are confident. If you are not, you are not getting laid. Looks don't matter at all in my experience.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:36 PM, arlin said:

If you are ugly looking but arrogant girls will flock to you.

See? I just fixed your post.

I tried being good looking, humble and nice. Nope still no sex, just polite rejection.

Now i am an arrogant asshole, and I can sense people thinking to themselves -''Who the fuck he thinks he is?''

I am God mofuga!

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:
On 5/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, mandyjw said:

All women are beautiful. I've never met one who wasn't.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but...

No they are not. I have met lots that are not beautiful. Their spirit might be beautiful and untouched, but when it comes to their physical appearance, some are hot and some are ugly. Sorry.

Leo Gura - Everything is art. The question is, are you conscious enough to see it?

Even women you consider ugly are art. Are you conscious enough to see it?

It seems that postmodern artists create an art out of anything including a rock. There's beauty in dog shit, too.

10 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

The secret then my friend is to become or fake to be the "toxic" men they claim to detest.

Leo Gura said women are attracted to non-neediness, not arrogance or a bad boy.

The secret is to demonstrate a degree of interest, availability, and non-neediness simultaneously.

However, I am still only attracted to hot women, and i want nothing but the hottest and most submissive women in my life.

I like both submissive and dominant women as long as they are physically hot and their personality is great.

You get one thing wrong. While good personality doesn't add much to sexual attraction, bad personality can easily detract from attraction.

I would not endure any long-term partner with bad personality.

Physically i am a 9 but psychologically i am a 5. I realize now that a good inner psychology is what matters.

You are overestimating your physical attractiveness unless you are big and muscular or unless you have muscular ass. Girls instinctively care about genes, power, resource, and resourcefulness(potential to obtain more resource) which help to pass genes down many generations. Confidence or non-neediness is a natural consequence of resourcefulness and having environmental control. A man who has environmental control is dominant and confident. Imagine a big handsome muscular guy who is confident and non-needy.

Humor and wit are also indicators of resourcefulness because they help men pass job interviews and get promotions.

Women also value kindness in desirable guys because a powerful bully is going to hurt women and their children. Nice guys often mistake neediness and servility as kindness.

You can temporarily fake non-neediness, but that's manipulation.

In a nutshell, women want a good king with good genes. But, a bad king is still better than a good peasant.

Edited by CreamCat

7 hours ago, CreamCat said:

You can temporarily fake non-neediness, but that's manipulation.

That's OK. We manipulate everything and everyone around us from the moment we wake up until the moment we go asleep.

If my manipulation gives me the results i want, i will for sure keep manipulating. And i am not gonna distinguish between good and bad manipulation. I will just stay away from illegal manipulation that's it.

I used to have a small/weak-people-pleasing ego. Now i am building a strong-even-arrogant-at-times ego.

And the most important of all: i am building an i-don't-give-a-fuck ego.

Edited by Arcangelo
dash

@Arcangelo Do you want respect or love? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

That's OK. We manipulate everything and everyone around us from the moment we wake up until the moment we go asleep.

If my manipulation gives me the results i want, i will for sure keep manipulating. And i am not gonna distinguish between good and bad manipulation. I will just stay away from illegal manipulation that's it.

I used to have a small/weak-people-pleasing ego. Now i am building a strong-even-arrogant-at-times ego.

And the most important of all: i am building an i-don't-give-a-fuck ego.

That's all great but

Are you happy ?
Are you able to love ?

If not then what's the point ?

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's all great but

Are you happy ?
Are you able to love ?

Happiness and love are for sissies. I am my own man and I am about results. I only care about manipulating people to get what I want, which is love and happiness. xD

Too far? xD:ph34r:

57 minutes ago, Knock said:

Happiness and love are for sissies. I am my own man and I am about results. I only care about manipulating people to get what I want, which is love and happiness. xD

Too far? xD:ph34r:

Love ?

Do you think I'm a woman or a fa g (same thing, different words) ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Do you want respect or love? 

I want sexual abundance. If it comes with love and respect all the better.

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Are you happy ?
Are you able to love ?

You already asked me this (on another thread) same answer:

Happiness doesn't exist only happy moments exist.

Not really.

8 hours ago, Shin said:

There is no point, remember?

8 hours ago, Knock said:

I am my own man and I am about results. I only care about manipulating people to get what I want, which is love and happiness.

Yeah, I will for sure have happy moments if i had sexual abundance. No doubt about that. There is a reason why they call it happy ending you know...

Think this topic has lived past its use and point.