Bill W

Houston we have a Male problem

153 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

What if such needs for survival stumble upon a experience which can stay true even against logic and common sense, would they misuse it just for survival?

I don't know what you mean. Give an example.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Tell that to Elliot Hulse.

Being a gym rat aligns well with MGTOW and RedPill.

Gym rats are not exactly the most evolved males of our species. Very chimp-like they tend to be.

Stage Orange guys tend to be into hyper-macho self-images which of course means hitting the gym, bro. It's a phase, bro.

It is still certainly possible to do consciousness work and go to the gym. The gym itself could be a form of meditation, no? As long as the reason you are going to the gym is because you enjoy the process, and not due to macho self-image.

I'm trying to think of an enlightened master who I wouldn't describe as androgynous. Is there one? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your opinions will be precisely whatever helps you survive and get your needs met. That's what opinions are!

My opinion about woman seems to hinder my survival. Why is this so? 

Am i trying to maintain a personal identity? If so, how can a concept be more powerful then a biological need?

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know what you mean. Give an example.

I take LSD or something like that, i experience something that i have never experienced before. Logic can't say it is this or that because that experience doesn't rely on logic to be true and thus it is immune to logic. Those needs for survival then have a great chance to use this weakness for their benefit and claim "well this experience means this and that" which benefits them of course, logic and anything else can't say anything against it. So it becomes a truth in the sense that is claimed and not been proven wrong on that level of awareness. Only another need for survival can go against it since they have such free conditions to exist unlike logic.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Emerald From what I've seen on here since i joined it's not so much a dick measuring contest in that its a paradigm argument. 

The idealist paradigm is very radical because it defies the rational, logical, scientifically oriented Materialist paradigm.

Not that the Idealist doesn't believe in science - quite the contrary.  Rather there will be an evolution of science to the next level in which it will unite with spirituality over the next few hundred years.   

But right now we are very early in the game and there are very few awakened people proportional to the entire world population.

So this is par for the course, especially as more people awaken and are becoming more conscious.  As they become more conscious they will be more active on forums like this to help awaken others.  This will be a threat to those still stuck in the Materialist paradigm.  And understandably so.  I'm not familiar with your channel what is it about?

8 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Isn't "a dick measuring contest" a metaphor for the display of Intellectual one-up-man-ship?

This is exactly what I mean by dick measuring contest. 

A bunch of smart guys trying to out-smart each other and be the alpha nerd. ;) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, Emerald said:

This is exactly what I mean by dick measuring contest. 

A bunch of smart guys trying to out-smart each other and be the alpha nerd. ;) 

Alpha is for chimps.

We want a crown.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Hes Probably thinking about the radical sjws who almost always happen to identify as feminist. 

There's like only 10 of these hyper-offended, blue-haired 19 year-olds out there though.

They might as well be made up.

Ever notice that the only place they seem to pop up in is right wing propaganda, as comical caricatures of the left? But this image gets projected onto people all the time. It makes people nervous to share anything remotely progressive and haults progres.  Basically if anyone says anything left of center, they get branded with this unflattering image. 

And these attack helicopter gender stereotypes of people are treated like they're some huge threat. But look around this forum... how many people like that do you see? Look around at your life. How many people like that do you see? 

Now look and see how many Red Pill guys there are. And see which group is genuinely more vocal, irrational, and dangerous. The right wing figures do a great job at brand-jamming those on the other side of the aisle, and then making it out like they're the ones whose voices are being suppressed. But the reality of the matter is that they're making a culture that demonizes anything that isn't super right-wing. Watch and you'll notice.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, whoareyou said:

It is still certainly possible to do consciousness work and go to the gym. The gym itself could be a form of meditation, no? As long as the reason you are going to the gym is because you enjoy the process, and not due to macho self-image.

I never said going to the gym is against consciousness work. I was talking about the gym rat types who create an identity out of going to the gym. Do you even lift, bro?

1 hour ago, arlin said:

My opinion about woman seems to hinder my survival. Why is this so? 

This is extremely common. Unconscious survival strategies tend to backfire and become self-destructive. They lack the intelligence necessary to navigate out of a complex situation.

Am i trying to maintain a personal identity? If so, how can a concept be more powerful then a biological need?

When it comes to improving with women, the RedPill/MGTOW/incel survival strategy is to blame women for that man's problems. It's the victim strategy. This is a very effective strategy for staying your old self. See, if incels and such took full responsibility for their problems they would have to admit that their inner game is the problem. This would mean lots of work to fix it, and if you failed, it would be on you. It would mean you're weak or lazy or unintelligent. This is difficult for the ego to accept and deal with. Instead the ego would much rather not change and blame someone else: women, society, feminists, SJWs, etc. This quickly becomes an appealing ideological position, similar to radical Islamic sects.

Getting good with women can be very emotionally challenging. So most incels instead create elaborate victim narratives and justify those narratives with bro science. Then they don't actually have to go out and talk to girls. They can sit at home and make toxic online posts against feminists. Of course this will not effectively resolve their problem. But they are not conscious enough to see that. They are addicted to their fear-based, hate-based ideology. The ego gets off on it. Admitting that you've wasted years of your life subscribed to a false, egotistical ideology is too much to admit for most incels. So they double-down on it and attack even more.

1 hour ago, ColdFacts said:

I take LSD or something like that, i experience something that i have never experienced before. Logic can't say it is this or that because that experience doesn't rely on logic to be true and thus it is immune to logic. Those needs for survival then have a great chance to use this weakness for their benefit and claim "well this experience means this and that" which benefits them of course, logic and anything else can't say anything against it. So it becomes a truth in the sense that is claimed and not been proven wrong on that level of awareness. Only another need for survival can go against it since they have such free conditions to exist unlike logic.

Yes, the ego-mind will try to co-opt glimpses of Truth/Being for its own purposes. Which is why the most advanced spiritual teachings have typically been held secret, only revealed to qualified, mature, serious students under the expert guidance of a master.

Truth is prior to logic, so logic must always be subservient to it. You can have Truth without logic, but you can't have logic without Truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

There's like only 10 of these hyper-offended, blue-haired 19 year-olds out there though.

They might as well be made up.

Ever notice that the only place they seem to pop up in is right wing propaganda, as comical caricatures of the left? But this image gets projected onto people all the time. It makes people nervous to share anything remotely progressive and haults progres.  Basically if anyone says anything left of center, they get branded with this unflattering image. 

And these attack helicopter gender stereotypes of people are treated like they're some huge threat. But look around this forum... how many people like that do you see? Look around at your life. How many people like that do you see? 

Now look and see how many Red Pill guys there are. And see which group is genuinely more vocal, irrational, and dangerous. The right wing figures do a great job at brand-jamming those on the other side of the aisle, and then making it out like they're the ones whose voices are being suppressed. But the reality of the matter is that they're making a culture that demonizes anything that isn't super right-wing. Watch and you'll notice.

What your saying is tricky because just because you haven't been exposed to a lot of it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't prominent around the world. The way they gather together on the internet, they have made some serious allegations and ruined lives due to colleges and industries like game dev appealing to them. They seem to hover mainly around Twitter and Tumblr.

I see them pretty often even just by browsing Facebook. It really depends on the communities you are exposed to. I live in a very conservative christian area so I won't see them much in my actual area. On top of living in a small town. My friend who moved to Washington encounters them pretty often though.

Not to say Red Pill guys aren't a problem. My reply was to CreamCat's 'feminists need love'

Edited by Shadowraix

On 5/27/2019 at 5:03 PM, Bill W said:

There is a pandemic on the forum. Apologies if this has been covered before.

Does anyone have a theory why we are so Male top heavy? 

There are a few women bravely flying the flag. 

Am I being naive in worrying about this? Most of the really bad stuff that happens on this planet is because of man not woman. I just think that it cannot be a good thing to have all these men under one roof.

Before anyone asks me to leave in order to reduce the Male cohort by one, I cannot leave. I like it on here if I am serious. 

Am I the only one who finds it weird that men are giving men advice on how to treat women. Is that not like the blind leading the blind? Half joking here. Tongue in cheek comment.

I await the deep actualised.org version of psychoanalysis as to why i have noticed this and think it's an issue. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura Love comes from understanding(logic) same with truth. Intuition can follow false leaders and false truths.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your opinions will be precisely whatever helps you survive and get your needs met. That's what opinions are!

Yet, we need egos to advance humanity. Without egos, how can we hope to survive intelligence singularity caused by AIs?

AIs might carry the torch of life, tough.

You are going to have opinions in one way or another. It's better to have healthy opinions and healthy conclusions.

Edited by CreamCat

I would never suggest it's women's fault or that they should bear the burden of the incels. The truth is there will always be truly incel men, and it's very sad. Sure, a significant portion of them can work through their issues and attract women. Let's be real though, not all of them will be able to. These guys carry a double burden. They are unattractive to women, and they are chastised for being unattractive to women. 

How these men deal with the issue is misguided and toxic.  These guys have enough shame, shaming them isn't going to help or change anything. I'm not sure how we're supposed to handle them, I just know that further shaming them is counter productive. For many of them, it's fair to suggest ways to improve. But let's be real, some of these guys will never be able to attract women or form relationships. This isn't disney world. It's tragic.

18 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I'm trying to think of an enlightened master who I wouldn't describe as androgynous. Is there one? 

Oh, it's because I needed to create them that way in the past, neither very male nor very female. That's all. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 28/05/2019 at 9:36 PM, arlin said:

Do you think i have not thought those things for myself? I have studied dating coaches for 1 year now, wasted my time.

I don't know. How could I? ;-) 

I'm just speaking from experience. You can trust your books if you want to. Obviously it takes more than a bit of humour and social skills to land a woman. I know you know but I'd say try for yourself. Put in the work and report back to us in 5 years. The moment you stop needing their approval is probably the moment they'll all come flying towards you. The energy of an authentic, developed, confident, loving man (or woman for that matter) is insane. It's like a magnetic pull you can't resist ;-) Works like magic.

Maybe check out this post:

All the best!

1 minute ago, flume said:

I don't know. How could I? ;-) 

I'm just speaking from experience. You can trust your books if you want to. Obviously it takes more than a bit of humour and social skills to land a woman. I know you know but I'd say try for yourself. Put in the work and report back to us in 5 years. The moment you stop needing their approval is probably the moment they'll all come flying towards you. The energy of an authentic, developed, confident, loving man (or woman for that matter) is insane. It's like a magnetic pull you can't resist ;-) Works like magic.

Maybe check out this post:

All the best!

Thank you for the encouragement :)

On 5/27/2019 at 6:03 PM, Bill W said:

There is a pandemic on the forum.

No there is not.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:27 AM, mandyjw said:

All women are beautiful. I've never met one who wasn't.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but...

No they are not. I have met lots that are not beautiful. Their spirit might be beautiful and untouched, but when it comes to their physical appearance, some are hot and some are ugly. Sorry.

On 5/27/2019 at 6:03 PM, Bill W said:

Am I the only one who finds it weird that men are giving men advice on how to treat women. Is that not like the blind leading the blind?

Yes you are.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:42 AM, CreamCat said:

They can love themselves. Self-help. Self-love. Help oneself. Love oneself.

True.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:45 AM, arlin said:

This is bullshit.

No it isn't.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:13 AM, mandyjw said:

The problem is that you only want the "hot" women

No that's not the problem.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:20 AM, CreamCat said:

The fact that I only want hot women is not any more of a problem than the fact that you only want hot guys and reject every incel that approaches you.

So true.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:27 AM, mandyjw said:

All women are beautiful. I've never met one who wasn't.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but...

No they are not. I have met lots that are not beautiful. Their spirit might be beautiful and untouched, but when it comes to their physical appearance, some are hot and some are ugly. Sorry.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:21 AM, mandyjw said:

Our society places a lot more importance on women to be physically attractive. Personality is less important in a woman than it is in a man, society wants us to believe. 

True.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:24 AM, Shin said:

it's because for a man to be attracted to a woman, the woman needs to be attractive physically.

This is how it is, and if we could be attracted to any women just for their personality, believe me we would.

Would be waaaaay easier to find a suitable partner.

This is soooo effing true.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:25 AM, mandyjw said:

I've spent the last few years of my life like that. Sweatpants, glasses, looking like a slob, hiding. It works,

Haha! You are not fooling anyone. A girl can put a cap on, not take a shower, not comb her hair, not wear make up, not brush her teeth and be dressed in sweatpants and using crocs shoes. If she is hot i will spot her hotness from a mile away. We are not stupid. We have like an X-Ray vision for that. Is like when we males play the long just-a-friend game. The girl knows from the very beginning that you want to have sex with her. Girls are not stupid either.

No one is fooling anyone here.