Bill W

Houston we have a Male problem

153 posts in this topic

You can be romantic and not lying to yourself about why you're attracted to your girl in the first place.

Nothing wrong with that ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

Im open to that... can you please help me?

What can I do for you? Do you have any questions?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

What can I do for you? Do you have any questions?

I have lots of questions to ask you, ahaha

@tsuki None of us have this figured out. Not a single one of us. Don't pretend that you do and that your wife's feelings don't matter and are her own problem. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I'm sensing the collective female trauma incoming.

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki None of us have this figured out. Not a single one of us. Don't pretend that you do and that your wife's feelings don't matter and are her own problem. 

No, we don't have this figured out. It all works until it doesn't and we suffer to wisen up.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Can i send you a private message? Or should i post here?

1 minute ago, arlin said:

@tsuki Can i send you a private message? Or should i post here?

I think we derailed this thread enough. PM me.

@Emerald From what I've seen on here since i joined it's not so much a dick measuring contest in that its a paradigm argument. 

The idealist paradigm is very radical because it defies the rational, logical, scientifically oriented Materialist paradigm.

Not that the Idealist doesn't believe in science - quite the contrary.  Rather there will be an evolution of science to the next level in which it will unite with spirituality over the next few hundred years.   

But right now we are very early in the game and there are very few awakened people proportional to the entire world population.

So this is par for the course, especially as more people awaken and are becoming more conscious.  As they become more conscious they will be more active on forums like this to help awaken others.  This will be a threat to those still stuck in the Materialist paradigm.  And understandably so.  I'm not familiar with your channel what is it about?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@tsuki  part of this romance is to make your wife feel like she is an important person. That you care for her for more than just her looks. That she's not simply an accessory why you keep on your arms whenever you go outside. She should feel free to make her own choices about everything, including what she looks like. Her mission in life is not to please you.

The only Titanic in this picture would be the ego sinking into the ocean.

Edited by jbram2002

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

7 minutes ago, jbram2002 said:

@tsuki  part of this romance is to make your wife feel like she is an important person. That you care for her for more than just her looks. That she's not simply an accessory why you keep on your arms whenever you go outside. She should feel free to make her own choices about everything, including what she looks like. Her mission in life is not to please you.

The only Titanic in this picture would be the ego sinking into the ocean.

I'm sorry, but I'm done being a target for your projections. I'm not going to respond to this to avoid spreading pain.
I'm sorry for laughing at you. You have your reasons for being the way you are. So does my wife.

The problem is hypocrisy. There are a lot of men who are still unable to experience a good intimate relationship with women and yet they preach their words as if they had some kind of superior knowledge on the field.

This issue is not limited to this forum. This is just general human behavior. Hypocrisy is one of the worst poisons of mankind.

unborn Truth

50 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

From what I've seen on here since i joined it's not so much a dick measuring contest in that its a paradigm argument. 

Isn't "a dick measuring contest" a metaphor for the display of Intellectual one-up-man-ship?

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot yeah and that might happen here but a lot of it is Materialists feeling threatened and imploding.   By the same token the Truth cannot be spoken but at the same it must be spoken.  That said one should only offer council to those who want it.  Pushing Truth on anyone will only cause the snake to eat his own tail.  So we all have to be more conscious here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@arlin You know being yourself and not attracting women seems like a pretty good thing, having people act like zombies after you is one of the most limiting things possible.

8 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

@arlin You know being yourself and not attracting women seems like a pretty good thing, having people act like zombies after you is one of the most limiting things possible.

Depends.

Edited by arlin

It's interesting how people label red pill and incel as the same thing given they are practically binary polar opposites. Then go on to judge both of them from a percieved higher status.

@Shiva's signature perfectly expresses the truth if you replace the word weak with incel and the word strong with red pilled.

Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Unfortunatly Leo if you don't listen to the likes of the OP you will start getting external pressure, so time to make this a female only forum, eh?

@arlin idk man there are tons of handicaps, disfigured, ugly people with good relationships 

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

The problem is hypocrisy. There are a lot of men who are still unable to experience a good intimate relationship with women and yet they preach their words as if they had some kind of superior knowledge on the field.

This issue is not limited to this forum. This is just general human behavior. Hypocrisy is one of the worst poisons of mankind.

I agree.

I went from being beta male to red pilled male and my self-worth increased tenfold. I still don't experience good relationships, with anyone actually, as my autism stops me, however I learned to focus on my own self development and developed self-agency (which is really what the red pill is) and now I don't need women to feel good. I can go hike a mountain, suffer the mind telling me to turn round, that I'm not capable of summiting that mountain... I know to ignore it... I am a strong MAN I can conquer that mountain...and so I do and the endorphin rush is amazing, mind blowing, far better than sex, and no risk of losing 50% of my networth when the mountain decides to cheat on me.

Yet personally I don't try and red pill people anymore. I believe in free will. If people ask, I will educate, but I won't proactively do it. And neither do a lot of red pill people. Unlike feminist BS like the original post being shoved in our faces with demands.

This self agency is what makes women hate the red pill so much. When you no longer need a woman in your life to feel happy, this makes you a threat. Feminists won't be able to get away with opressing people if half the population no longer requires them. Women want men to be weak, to need them. They promote "equality" and "empowerment" but they feel threatened when man is empowered.

Meanwhile when they look for a guy to have sex with, they actively seek out the "toxic" men they claim to detest. The nice, beta, men like the OP don't even get a second look until the women turn 30-40 and start looking for financial security.

Edited by thesmileyone