legendary

Ken Wilber - Conscious Reincarnation

51 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Such is how devilry works. The illusion of duality must be maintained at all costs.

Yea, that’s what it boils down to. I hadn’t thought of it like that. 

@Mikael89 It has been proved long ago. The issue isn't proof, it's denial.

Proof can only work if the person hearing the proof surrenders his denial. No amount of proof works on a person whose mind is closed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mikael89Read about Dean Radin and his research. 

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung

But joke is your soul never ever left God. This moment right here right now is Singularity. Seeming causality is one of the infinite facets same goes for awareness etc. 

God Will fuck you up. 

What a delusion.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

10 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

What a delusion.

Where you Will go from here. Your "next life" depends on level of consciousness you "developed". Game is eternal. Forever expanding and it is for all and everything. 

Problem I am facing is the higher level of consciousness more responsibility God Will give you to create. So it is very easy to fall of into devilry. I would rather Just surrender and let go of everything. But this fuckin heart doesn't want to allow it. No wonder I want out, it doesn't matter really. 

That is true inner Jihad. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

the one thing about paranormal phenomena that struck me the most is the interconnectedness between conciousness group phenomena and probabilities and how they influence random number generators.

read a book (halfways) by roger d. nelson and georg kindel. called the world ghost, not sure if available in english. but you can research roger d. nelson, he‘s quite interesting.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't believe that until I see the "proof" you are talking about.

Hehehe... of course! That's what I just described as denial.

You are in denial that you are in denial. That's how denial works! Lol

Self-deception 101. Your own skepticism is the thing you forget to doubt and thus your worldview is in such deep error ;)

The very thing you fear the most: delusion, is the very thing you created with your fear. That's how fear works. What you fear you end up creating.

The proof is readily available if you run some google searches. But you don't want to of course. You want Daddy to do it all the work for you.

the Thing actually was our personality is just an illusion. That illusion is the boarder between you an me, character between dreams. In order to be me, I should forget to be anyone else or something else. Hitting from the point of view of reincarnation, you have been reincarnated for the infinite times. But hey, we can never understand Reincarnation because it is directly point to no-self.

Is rebirth independent of the previous life or is it possible to leave behind signs that show you who or what you were in your last past life in order to complete your mission? 

For example in my case I once had a vision that I'm a famous person who was killed because I was born on the exact day when this person died. But this might be delusional psychotic thinking, I don't know. 

By the way mental illness led me to spirituality so there's definitely a connection in my opinion. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

so i found this video from 2013 it’s especially interesting as he describes how the random number generator reacts to rituals. it’s not connected to the body through sensors. just a number generator.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Seems like it. Tons of people report having done so.

Actually the "soul" is guiding your whole life. If you want to think of it that way. It is your highest self. It's the thing which compels you to pursue spirituality and reunite with God. Without that you'd never awaken. Which is why most people never awaken: their souls are too crude and unevolved.

At least that's the theory if you want to buy into reincarnation.

One of the most compelling reasons for buying into reincarnation is that it explains why people have such different inclinations and attunement for spiritual work. This cannot be explained through genetics or upbringing alone. It's obvious that some people are MUCH more spiritually attuned than others from birth. The best explanation for this is past lives.

The souls of the majority of mankind are quiet crude. Which explains why mankind is in such a big mess.

We are NOT all the same. If you've ever wondered why you don't fit in and how other people could be so dull, materialistic, and shallow, well, here's your answer. Most folks need to live through many more lifetimes before they learn their lesson. One lifetime is just not enough.

Consider the possibility that the reason you're able to do this work at all is because you've already lived through 300 lifetimes of total barbarism and stupidity. Imagine if you were Stalin in a past life. LOL.

Idont know if I buy that. A lot of people in spirituality and here on this forum come from a wounded place or battle depression and their own mind. Arent the "shallow" and joyful people living the more spiritual life in that sense?

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Where you Will go from here. Your "next life" depends on level of consciousness you "developed". Game is eternal. Forever expanding and it is for all and everything. 

Problem I am facing is the higher level of consciousness more responsibility God Will give you to create. So it is very easy to fall of into devilry. I would rather Just surrender and let go of everything. But this fuckin heart doesn't want to allow it. No wonder I want out, it doesn't matter really. 

That is true inner Jihad. 

What next life? You imply the existance of the ego beyond this carnal life? Do you believe in the afterlife? All this are bs.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

13 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

Idont know if I buy that. A lot of people in spirituality and here on this forum come from a wounded place or battle depression and their own mind. Arent the "shallow" and joyful people living the more spiritual life in that sense?

I think you're missing a broader perspective.

First of all, "shallow" and "joyful" people are not that joyful. Get closer to them and inspect their patterns. You'll notice that they're very neurotic, fearful and anxious.

It's to be expected that most people on an online forum of personal development talk from a place of anguish, bitterness, guilt, shame etc. Healing is a long process that requires bravery and a strong commitment. This is not an easy task. But if you stay for long enough you'll notice that people grow up and heal (slowly).

Full healing may happen in a few years, a few decades or may not happen in an entire lifetime. It is rare but it exists.

unborn Truth

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Reminds me of a few notes to self while tripping ?

As well, previous life characters can be little jokesters.  

I’d recognize that humor anywhere. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I do doubt my skepticism. But I also doubt my doubt about skepticism. And doubt my doubt about my doubt about skepticism. And doubt my doubt about my doubt about my doubt about skepticism. And so on.

In that case your mind should be very open.

20 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

According to Advaita Vedanta there's no reincarnation for enlightened ones.

The enlightened ones you refer to realized what is already the actuality. They did not “become” anything. Nothing changed whatsoever. 

They are liberated from the cycle of death and rebirth. They do not get born again.

Given they realized what already is actual, and then they do not get born again, then what is actual is that there never was reincarnation, because there never was a separate self. 

And that would mean that this .......” But it's not like that for the unenlightened ones “.......is not actuality, but belief. Again, if an enlightened one realized there is only The Enlightened One, then no separate self realized anything. Therefore “unenlightened ones” is a delusion / belief there is something to become / realize. 

So, that would explain why you say there's no reincarnation. It's true for you, but not for normal people.

“Normal people” is nothing more than your relative personal belief. It’s a strong duality of “normal” & “not normal”. It’s a victim perspective which supports “I am not normal”. Instead of meditation, self inquiry & liberation, you just claim you are “not normal”, and pass on doing the work of deconstructing that belief. Again, in the same sense, the enlightened ones, realized what is already actual, is already actual. So, the idea that you are “not normal”, is not actual, other than as an idea which supports the separate self, the “not normal” one.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem with the "leaving a note" approach is that if you die and you have a choice to reincarnate as whatever you want, your perspective will be so much broader at that point after death that you will not care about honoring any note you left behind. You might reincarnate on some other planet in some other universe as some non-human being. Reincarnating just for the sake of demonstrating reincarnation to other humans is a really silly game. That is not the purpose of reincarnation.

@Leo Gura what do you think about Bodhisattvas, monks/saints who (claim to) have made a vow to not attain full Enlightenment until they help every human being that they can?

I'm (open-mindedly) skeptical about such claims, because I'm not sure whether a modern day Bodhisattva would want to be reborn as a monk; wouldn't they rather be someone like Sadhguru or Peter Ralston, so that they could serve others without limiting themselves to a religion or a medium of teaching.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

47 minutes ago, legendary said:

what do you think about Bodhisattvas, monks/saints who (claim to) have made a vow to not attain full Enlightenment until they help every human being that they can?

To be an effective Bodhisattva one must be enlightened.

Holding off one's own enlightenment is not the proper understanding of how to be a Bodhisattva.

Christ and The Buddha are prime examples of how to do it right. They did not hold off their enlightenments.

Trying to save the world while one is unenlightened is a dangerous game to play. One needs to be firmly rooted in Truth & Love, with minimal ego and shadow.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

To be an effective Bodhisattva one must be enlightened.

Ok, serious question. You are limitless after death of the body, spirit is forever expanding it is not limited by anything. Everyone is that same spirit. So everyone can create their own reality based on what exactly when there are no limits. 

You can become limitless even when body is alive right now, why you not re appear as something else. Is there some reason behind it, some purpose. other then body wanting to survive. Or this guy is Just lucky. 

As Spirit you have omnipotence and omnipresence but you re appear limited or at least appears that way. 

Spirit is not stupid this shit is so profound and growth Will most likely go forever for everyone.