Inliytened1

What is the one thing that is not a survival strategy?

84 posts in this topic

Leo asked us to ponder this question at the end of his last video.

Can anyone guess what this is?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Suicide.

Or complete, full ego death.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Can anyone guess what this is?

Awakening

@outlandish yah discovering you are God after pursuit of Truth..which is ego death.

Suicide itself can actually be a survival strategy because the depressed person is trying to relieve the pain of life so in a sense that's a form of survival.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

In my life there is no survival if I come to rest completely, do not act. Because to act means to satisfy needs. Then I am choosing, setting goals, values, weighing up, etc. In the meditative phases I switch off the crap as best I can in order to achieve full awareness.

Yeah I was thinking that you could argue suicide is an ego-survival strategy for the reason you just explained @Inliytened1

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Norbert Lennartz yeah no mind meditation.

.getting as close to Being as you can prior to losing the ego is close. 

Of course thoughts arrive so quickly.....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

How about legit suffering.  You are slowly killing yourself when you do that.

That's the only thing i can think of that isn't survival strategy while your still the ego.  Awakening is already after the ego is gone. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Basking as Formlesness in some cave? But Leo said that was not a point.(but I could bet that when he awoken thought entire point is to escape formed realm). 

Really what is the point as awakened Being you know you are not real. There is only God. Nothing matters really. Doesn't matter if someone stabs you in back alley or you are thrown to lions. Your mind knows manipulations, achieving, rat race all cause suffering to you and "others". Only thing there is is this Conciousness and it Will create all apparences, Toughts body, world, people, trees etc so you can really just surrender to it and do what Consciousness demands from egoic mind. Rest in Being and do what is needed. 

These are some problems that I see. Doesn't really matter what I think but ok. To create something you automatically create polar oposite to created thing. To create you have to destroy. And why this ego is important and needed to even ponder idea that what it creates is somehow important and valuable. It's delusion. Most enlightened people seclude themselves from society. 

Self-sacrifise? 

Devotion? 

Helping others?

Edited by Salvijus

@zeroISinfinity do what conciousness demands from egoic mind ?

Rest in being and do what is needed ?

Can you please explain more.

And how does it feel like - the whole body mind is not you ? 

What is being ? How does it feel like ?

Edited by Jkris
Added

Enlightened monks, hermitts and mystics are not going around the world convincing other people to get enlightened or helping them with their self serving agenda. What they do is they abandon society and live small minimalistic life style. 

Problem with helping humanity is that you put one of God's equal creation above all others. So yet again you create division within already perfect whole. 

@zeroISinfinity God creates through illusion.  But the question being asked is what is the one thing that the ego does that is not a survival strategy.  We are not talking about Becoming God here, for that is death of the ego.  We are pondering what is prior to the death of the ego. 

The answer is suffering.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@zeroISinfinity do what conciousness demands from egoic mind ?

*God is not complete without idea/perspective of your separated self. You and your life is Just that.But you can destroy this and realize that was all God All along. 

Rest in being and do what is needed ?

*Rest as Being as Love Silence that you really are without imagining you are doing this or that, or that you are something, someone. 

Can you please explain more.

And how does it feel like - the whole body mind is not you ? 

What is being ? How does it feel like ?

*God is. Right here right Feel it ?

Here's something you'll all love;

God is Ego.

Cannot be killed. 

You suffer cuz you think you must murder yourself to be one.

Cuz you're unable to recognise that you are already one.

Already perfection. 

Already God. 

Dressed up as an ego who's stuck in self denial.  Playing hide and seek. Instead of playing life.

Main desire of ego is annihilation. Ego doesn't really wants to survive lol. Body does. 

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

Here's something you'll all love;

God is Ego.

Cannot be killed. 

You suffer cuz you think you must murder yourself to be one.

Cuz you're unable to recognise that you are already one.

Already perfection. 

Already God. 

Dressed up as an ego who's stuck in self denial.  Playing hide and seek. Instead of playing life.

Ego can be killed. What ego really is, is your entire life. One day you will be faced with this. It is simular to your dream last night. While in the dream you were convinced it was real but when you woke up in the morning you laughed at it. 

Point is Conciousness is always there in all possible states as them. 

Absolute has no sense of self, no ego no awareness no space no time nothing. It is only one thing. LOVE. 

@zeroISinfinity All I can feel is my body and the sense of the seperate self ???

And what ever perceived is not me ???

Hope and wish one day it will happen and will understand all that is said.,???