Devansh Saharan

What Exactly is Sadhguru's 'How'?

26 posts in this topic

@Devansh Saharan Sadhguru simply wants you to turn inward and immensely observe. If you meticulously listen to what he speaks he continually refers back to the human mechanism. All your experience comes from with you and you must begin understanding this in order to reconcile solace and deeper understanding for reality and your ways of functionality.

its simple: turn inward and observe.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 28/05/2019 at 7:19 AM, Chi_ said:

@Devansh Saharan  You said you were initiated by him into a Kriya. Were you at the London event this year? 

Nope, I did IE in a center near me. 

On 28/05/2019 at 3:13 AM, Jkris said:

@Devansh Saharan

Couldnt stop laughing for quiet sometime.

I was being truly true and serious, maybe, yes, I was serious, right? ?

@Devansh Saharan Dear Moksha liberation God Realisation Self Realisation all are one and the same.

For some gifted like Ramana Maharishi,Eckhart Tolle it happened with out any effort.

For some it happens fast like Nisargadatta Maharaj - 3 years.But three years of long duration meditation.

For Rupert Spira after 20 years.

Many dont realize at all.

But dont worry about the results and keep doing the practice with burning desire for liberation.

No body knows when it will happen.

All the very best.

10 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Devansh Saharan Dear Moksha liberation God Realisation Self Realisation all are one and the same.

For some gifted like Ramana Maharishi,Eckhart Tolle it happened with out any effort.

For some it happens fast like Nisargadatta Maharaj - 3 years.But three years of long duration meditation.

For Rupert Spira after 20 years.

Many dont realize at all.

But dont worry about the results and keep doing the practice with burning desire for liberation.

No body knows when it will happen.

All the very best.

And what if I die before that?

And what exactly is being Spiritually gifted? 

Edited by Devansh Saharan

@Devansh Saharan 

Why I am going to school college ? Why should  I study ?

What if I die before completing my studies ?????

------------------------------

Spiritually gifted - Grace of the divine.

Ramana Maharishi - had intense fear if death for no reasons and his sense of self vanished when he attempted to enquire what is death.

Eckhart Tolle was deeply suffering from depression wanted to commit suicide and the sense of self vanished.

Ramana Maharishi or Tolle never strived for liberation by grace it happened to them.

Nisargadatta Maharaj's Guru said you are not this finite human.Attend the sense if self or IAM.He didnt ask any questions ? Why should I pursue spirituality ? What I will gain ? What if I die ? Is that waste of time ?

Thats divine grace of acceptance of Gurus words.He trusted his gurus words sincerely practiced and realized truth.

The purpose of life is realizing the hide and seek game of god playing on himself.Its called leela in Hinduism.

Its worth the effort.Even if you die the karma wont go waste.If not in this life  next life you will realize truth.

--------------------------------

Atleast yoga meditation will give you good mental and physical health.

8 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Devansh Saharan 

Why I am going to school college ? Why should  I study ?

What if I die before completing my studies ?????

------------------------------

Spiritually gifted - Grace of the divine.

Ramana Maharishi - had intense fear if death for no reasons and his sense of self vanished when he attempted to enquire what is death.

Eckhart Tolle was deeply suffering from depression wanted to commit suicide and the sense of self vanished.

Ramana Maharishi or Tolle never strived for liberation by grace it happened to them.

Nisargadatta Maharaj's Guru said you are not this finite human.Attend the sense if self or IAM.He didnt ask any questions ? Why should I pursue spirituality ? What I will gain ? What if I die ? Is that waste of time ?

Thats divine grace of acceptance of Gurus words.He trusted his gurus words sincerely practiced and realized truth.

The purpose of life is realizing the hide and seek game of god playing on himself.Its called leela in Hinduism.

Its worth the effort.Even if you die the karma wont go waste.If not in this life  next life you will realize truth.

Atleast yoga meditation will give you good mental and physical health.

?