arlin

Being posessed by an entitie?!?!?

13 posts in this topic

I have had a very emotional experience in the past, when i was in deep suffering, when i felt like another "thing" or "entity" was coming through me... 

I was doing meditation and emotional release, because i was in pain. Out of nowhere i started loughing without a reason. Initially i thought "ok, lets just observe the loughter and let it go". 

Problem is that it would not go. I realized and i thought that i was pathetic for suffering soo much, and that made me laugh incessently. 

More and more i realized that i wanted to suffer, and i enjoyed it. 

Out of nowhere i felt this aggression rising, i begin growling... I felt good for suffering. 

I begin saying to myself things out loud (i was alone at home) such as "Oh arlin you are so stupid... ". (While loughing) 

I realized that i was not talking to myself. I was completely taken over by this energy and i did not know what it was. 

This "thing" or "energy" or "entity" begin saying things to me like:

- "How didn't you realize this? *laughs* and *growls* 

- I was always with you, looking at you suffering and enjoying it *laughing and growling*.

- How could you believe that you were doing it to yourself? It's me arlin... Oh you are so stupid *laughs*" 

He claimed that the fact that i was trying to heal myself was pathetic. That he will always sabotage my attempts to love and being loved. That he wanted and enjoyed seeing me suffering, and i actually felt his aggression and satisfaction. 

Now i begin asking him things in my head, when he would answer i would speak out loud. I was clearly not speaking to myself, i was completely taken over. 

When i asked him what about the love that i had for my ex girlfriend (i was releasing emotions from breakup), he started loughing at me, and told me that i can't love, im unable to. 

I asked him about my best friend. Same responses, he was making fun of me. The more people i pointed out to, the more he laughed at me for being so delusional. When i finally told him that i love myself and i want to, thats when he begin laughing the most...

He laughed through me for at least 15 minutes like this. Maybe 30 mins. 

I wanted to (or he wanted to) harm myself, i felt deep agression and satisfaction. I felt like i was becoming the devil...

Eventually, that energy faded... Strangely i felt a little relief. I was confused but i thought that i was just supercharged emotionally, and maybe it was just an unusual release and never thought about it anymore... 

But just today i was watching a leo video when he was talking about the dark side of meditation, and how you can see demons and entities. 

I panicked...i am afraid that if i begin meditating seriously i will encounter strangy shit. I dont want to deal with that. No. 

If i start meditating seriously, shit will go insane here. I dont know if i want to do it knowing all of these side effects.

Lets return back to the  story : Was that thing really an entity? Or just a part of my subconscious mind??!? 

Edited by arlin

4 minutes ago, arlin said:

Lets return back to the first story : Was that thing really an entity? Or just a part of my subconscious mind??!? 

Correct. It's all your creation even when you are not conscious. 

If you focus on awareness that won't happen anymore. I had some similar experience too. I was in a mental hospital and I understood that everything happened to me it was because I was more focused on my head than in the "outside" world.

I began to do mindful meditation an be more aware of what's really happening without labeling or overthinking and I am much more balanced than ever before.

Don't believe in what your mind tells you, you are not your mind and the thoughts are not yours either. You only are aware of the thoughts appearing, let them go... they will pass.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Correct. It's all your creation even when you are not conscious. 

If you focus on awareness that won't happen anymore. I had some similar experience too. I was in a mental hospital and I understood that everything happened to me it was because I was more focused on my head than in the "outside" world.

I began to do mindful meditation an be more aware of what's really happening without labeling or overthinking and I am much more balanced than ever before.

Don't believe in what your mind tells you, you are not your mind and the thoughts are not yours either. You only are aware of the thoughts appearing, let them go... they will pass.

I was not speaking. When He would speak, i did not even know what the next word would be. 

I really felt like i was having a dialogue with something else... 

I did not even know what his reactions would be. 

Sometimes he would laugh, sometimes growl and make weird noises... 

Edited by arlin

1 minute ago, arlin said:

I was not speaking. When He would speak, i did not even know what the next word would be. 

I really felt like i was having a dialogue with something else... 

I did nor even know what his reactions would be. 

Sometimes he would laugh, sometimes growl and make weird noises... 

When it happened to me I began to do things without noticing. For example, I passed in front of the stove in the kitchen and I turned off the fire when we were doing hot dogs. And it was an impulse, I didn't realized I was doing that after some moment. Then I realized and I was, did I did that?

It looked like a demonic possession really, but is ego backslash. That's why religious people associate it with the demon, the ego unchained is like a demon really. My face changed, it was crazy. It happened some days after I had a strong awakening.

The ego doesn't want you to know the truth. All that is in our subconscious mind. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Leo says that later on when you meditate, it is possible to see aliens and demons just as real as when you look at him... 

How can i ignore this and pretend that its all immagination and continue to meditate in peace? 

Its literally impossible to me... 

I panick just with the thought of such things

Well, i don't now MUCH about it, i am interested in the answers to that but i do have some strong beliefs (and some strong evidence) in paranormal activities (Leo does have a video about it) and, as far as i know, entities possessions do exist. I don't know the consequences of that but i am interested in knowing it. 

If you get overwhelmed meditating, sit and write about the sensations & emotions. Don’t go into thought / content. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@arlin it is just another creation. It is not you. It can flow through your blood and nervous system. The Jinn. Demon. Weak if you don't give power to it. Strong if you surrender yourself to it. 

I've seen others gets possessed a lot when I was younger.  And I realized that many people here confused real spirituality with the Jinn possessions. Haha. 

It can be really subtle. Affecting the way you think, the way you feel, thinking that it's you..

3 hours ago, Angelite said:

@arlin it is just another creation. It is not you. It can flow through your blood and nervous system. The Jinn. Demon. Weak if you don't give power to it. Strong if you surrender yourself to it. 

I've seen others gets possessed a lot when I was younger.  And I realized that many people here confused real spirituality with the Jinn possessions. Haha. 

It can be really subtle. Affecting the way you think, the way you feel, thinking that it's you..

Yes it s true... Its very subtle. 

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

If you get overwhelmed meditating, sit and write about the sensations & emotions. Don’t go into thought / content. 

Allright thank

14 hours ago, Angelite said:

How can I be possessed guys sounds hella fun and I would so much met aliens

That's fucked up to be born satanist you get not that much fun in awakening

When I asked the devil inside me. Just me laughing in echo

14 hours ago, Angelite said:

@arlin it is just another creation. It is not you.

Everything is "YOU"

Ask Archangel Michael, he always makes his feeling presence very quickly to clear the mind and release blockages.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.