Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Recursoinominado

Some questions about Leo's new video

3 posts in this topic

First of all, when i thought i couldn't get surprised cause i knew it all theoretically, Leo's came with this gem of a video and kicked my ass, having a hard time swallowing it all, this has many consequences. So, congratulations Leo, you are inspiring. 

1. What stops some fully enlightened being from fully drop his body dead like how we change a shirt? Why do they keep going after seeing that it's all meaningless, an illusionary survival game? What about some people that DO reportedly left their bodies during/after enlightenment experiences? How about the enlightened masters that decided to just sit, and meditate into bliss until their body dropped dead?

2. How do i escape from it since the ego doesn't want to die and getting enlightened and seeing the illusion means death to the ego?

3. What about affirmations, visualizations, and techniques that make the ego stronger, how can i use them and do self-inquiry at the same time, this isn't contradictory? 

4. Does that mean i have to ignore all emotions and thoughts if i want to achieve anything that doesn't make my ego comfortable with like creating a habit like meditation/self-inquiry or trying to fulfill my life purpose?

This is a very tricky and complex topic.

For now, the best thing you can do is carefully study your own survival in action. Don't worry to much about how to stop it or what it will ulitmately be like.

Study it first. Awareness alone is curative.

So long as you are a human you cannot ignore survival. Even enlightened masters must worry about food and water. To be alive is to survive. But you can make your survival much more conscious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a very tricky and complex topic.

For now, the best thing you can do is carefully study your own survival in action. Don't worry to much about how to stop it or what it will ulitmately be like.

Study it first. Awareness alone is curative.

This shit is gold right there, one of your best teaching and i am starting to deepen my comprehension of it. 

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So long as you are a human you cannot ignore survival. Even enlightened masters must worry about food and water. To be alive is to survive. But you can make your survival much more conscious.

This i am having trouble seeing. I guess i formed several conceptualizations of enlightenment, limiting beliefs that are keeping me away from seriously pursuing it.