arlin

How does leo make a living?

10 posts in this topic

All of his videos are free...

I know he has a life purpose course but i don't think it's enough to make a living :o 

Ho does he make a living? Is he a coach?

4 hours ago, arlin said:

All of his videos are free...

I know he has a life purpose course but i don't think it's enough to make a living :o 

Ho does he make a living? Is he a coach?

He gets about a million views per month... which is roughly $2,000 per month in ad money.

Then, if he sells 10 life-purpose courses in one month (which he probably sells more than that), then that is another $2k-$2.5k

And he also has a booklist for sale for about $40... so probably selling at least one of those a day.

So, we're already up around $4k minimum. But he may be even more successful than that if he sells more booklist and life-purpose courses. His website said that he'd already sold over 1,000 of them... and that was like a year ago when I looked.

Edit: I just checked and now it says he's sold over 3,500 life purpose courses. So, he's probably selling multiple of those per day @ $250 a pop. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  Does he have ads on his videos? I use adblock, so wouldn't know.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Just now, Commodent said:

@Emerald  Does he have ads on his videos? I use adblock, so wouldn't know.

I can't recall. I don't see why he wouldn't. It's an easy extra $2k. But perhaps he doesn't. He's successful enough with his other things to not really need it, given that he's sold over 3,500 life purpose courses.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

He gets about a million views per month... which is roughly $2,000 per month in ad money.

Then, if he sells 10 life-purpose courses in one month (which he probably sells more than that), then that is another $2k-$2.5k

And he also has a booklist for sale for about $40... so probably selling at least one of those a day.

So, we're already up around $4k minimum. But he may be even more successful than that if he sells more booklist and life-purpose courses. His website said that he'd already sold over 1,000 of them... and that was like a year ago when I looked.

Edit: I just checked and now it says he's sold over 3,500 life purpose courses. So, he's probably selling multiple of those per day @ $250 a pop. 

I understand now, thank you for the explanation :)

Ads from videos + donations + courses/book list + the money he had saved in the years + probably some coaching.

I think he earns something like at least 5 000 a months now, but ofc this is just speculations.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

He sells some 5-MeO on the side ;)

He can also start selling a enlightenment course, where you in the end receive a nice certificate.
That way you can prove you're enlightened in case anyone doubts you.

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Sometimes I wonder if he has a 5-MeO sponsorship with how much he plugs psychedelics.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-