Bufo Alvarius

Does Absolute Infinity mean..

33 posts in this topic

When I understood correctly, Absolute Infinity means that every possible event in the past, present and future are all happening simultaneously in the Now as one singularity. Does that mean that I as 'God with ego filter' have lived this current perspective in this exact 'configuration' already an infinite amout of times and will seemingly 'go' through this perspective an infinite more times?  So basically I am asking, if I will come back to this life over and over again, in the same sense that I have written this post already an infinite amount of times and will keep writing this post an infinite more times?

I don't know, but I sometimes experience a strong sense of deja vu... I had it today, it felt for a few seconds that I had experienced that moment before. I'd be interested in knowing people's opinions on this as well.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

It seems like it but will that help you realizing that you are that infinity?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Bufo Alvarius it's a mindfuck but from Gods perspective, from the Absolute Perspective, there is only Being which is formless.   In that formlessness yes you have already posted this and not posted it an infinite amount of times.

But God wants to actually carve something out so it can know itself

You are that which is being carved out now as you be your perspective.

It's a mind fuck because Reality is ONLY perspectives.  It's an Absolute relativity.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 not sure if I got that

So me being carved out happened an infinite times and will be happening an infinite more times? Does God have to carve me out for infinity to know himself or just once?

@Bufo Alvarius haha that is just it.  God or you, is Infinitely intelligent.  So yes from his Absolute Perspective he already knows himself.  But wouldn't it get boring for God to not explore himself again and again to infinity?  Afterall all he has IS himself.  So he has to trick himself.

Now trying to wrap your finite mind around this is tough.  If your mind just melted don't feel bad mine did too. Becoming yourself will make it clear.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 and wouldn't exploring himself again and again to infinity get infinetly boring if he is infinite intelligent? 

I can relate to the deja-vu moments the were being mentioned, are those pointing at the Turth of that moment (and every other moment) being experienced again and again? 

@Bufo Alvarius he has to trick himself.  But not just that..he has to fall for the trick! And guess what - he's infinite so he can do that! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Infinity has nothing to do with numbers.

then could you please elaborate in an easy to understand manner? Thx

@Bufo Alvarius If there is infinity, it must be you. Infinity = Being. It is not ‘some number of times’, etc. It’s you, God, now. All the reincarnation, etc, etc, is just abstraction. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Bufo Alvarius If there is infinity, it must be you. Infinity = Being. It is not ‘some number of times’, etc. It’s you, God, now. All the reincarnation, etc, etc, is just abstraction. 

Would it be correct to assume then, that in an absolute sense Infinity = Being, but in a relative sense (what you call abstraction) it actually is number of incarnations etc? 

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Bufo Alvarius If there is infinity, it must be you.

Please stop :/

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Below is a great demonstration of absolute infinity from Leo’s blog. Ime, simple direct pointers, inquiry and direct experience is most effective. I like to image an absolutely clear crystal. Any thing can arise in that clarity - including constructs about time and reoccurrences - and they disappear into the clarity of the crystal as well.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/absolute-infinity-demo

Thx everyone, I get the part about that is all already contained in the Now as pure potential/actuality, I was just curious if this very experience 'I' is having, will occur for infinity to infinity. But from what I understand, as I AM Infinity, I AM this experience for infinity, so the experience will reoccur, reoccur, reoccur...times infinity!?

@Bufo Alvarius I think you’re slipping time in as a property of infinity, in a constricting sense, subtly. Time is appearance of absolute infinite, nothing is happening, and so nothing is happening over and over either. “Relative” is only conceptual. Relative = relative to “me”, me being a human, which is actually absolute infinity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Bufo Alvarius I think you’re slipping time in as a property of infinity, in a constricting sense, subtly. Time is appearance of absolute infinite, nothing is happening, and so nothing is happening over and over either. “Relative” is only conceptual. Relative = relative to “me”, me being a human, which is actually absolute infinity. 

Sure, nothing is happening as time is appearance. But is it not through the filter of the mind, that God can experience himself in 'time frames'? And is he then tricking himself and going into himself looking at himself through the filter of the mind time frame for time frame again and again, through every perspective times infinity (just being himself for infinity)?