CreamCat

What Is The Point Of Life? // Lessons and Questions

13 posts in this topic

• Lesson
    • He said God is precision engineer. I realized that I have gotten random results because my execution was not precise or consistent. To get precise results, my execution needs to be precise or consistent. My plan is precise enough. I just need to improve precision of execution. Even though precise execution could increase short-term inefficiency due to rigidity, it is a rocket fuel of productivity in the long term. If you allow imprecise execution, you will soon end up being distracted and procrastinating. By sacrificing a bit of flexibility in execution, you get far superior execution. Elon Musk's schedule is somewhat rigid. But, through precise execution, he gets superior results.
  • Questions
    • He said God is bored in nirvana and decides to go back to life because there is nothing to do in nirvana. He said in another video that God can never be bored because it is infinitely fascinated by itself. In nirvana, God experiences infinite bliss. Which one is correct? Is God bored or not bored? Why would God be bored in nirvana if it experiences infinite bliss there?
Edited by CreamCat

Be careful holding nirvana as a separate from form or samsara. From God's POV they are identical. So if you imagine nirvana as a formless realm of pure emptiness and bliss, that is true, but that is also incomplete. That's only one side of the coin. The other side is manifest relative reality.

So to say that "God gets bored" simply means: a state of pure formlessness is unstable. It cannot stay that way because it bursts forth with infinite creative force. It must explode into infinite manifestation.

Of course all of this happens instantly, prior to time. Is already is, always was, and always will be. That is true, full, nondual Nirvana: formless and formed forever as one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It cannot stay that way because it bursts forth with infinite creative force. It must explode into infinite manifestation.

I feel sympathy toward God because it seems unable for it to choose what form it takes. It suffers infinite amount of bullshit because of that.

@CreamCat It only suffers through your judgments of it.

The godhead is too loving to know suffering.

@Leo Gura in the video, you also mentioned that EVENTUALLY everything goes to nirvana, its just a matter of how long.

so that means there's no such thing as hell where you are stuck forever..? there's no consequence of doing "good deeds" or "bad deeds" because eventually we all end up merging with god?

@lostmedstudent There are hells but they are all temporary.

All action has consequence. But God will not punish you directly for your behavior. All your suffering will be self-inflicted or at the hands of others like you.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are hells but they are all temporary.

Are you sure? If God is absolutely infinite, I think there could be infinite hell for devils. Anything that is imaginable could happen.

Edited by CreamCat

45 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Are you sure? If God is absolutely infinite, I think there could be infinite hell for devils. Anything that is imaginable could happen.

In the end there is no difference between a devil and an angel. ?:)

Edited by Brenzo2

10 hours ago, CreamCat said:

hell must be an experience in order to be known as hell and all experiences have a start and an end.

you say 'anything that is imaginable'. but if I think about it, I cannot imagine sth that has a start (the exp of hell must start at some point) but no end. 

just my thoughts.?

Edited by Petals

@Petals Churches still talk about infinite hell where immortal devils are tortured for eternity. This universe we live in may be already an infinite hell from certain perspectives.

Edited by CreamCat

On 5/27/2019 at 0:44 AM, CreamCat said:

Are you sure?

Pretty sure. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong.

If God is absolutely infinite, I think there could be infinite hell for devils. Anything that is imaginable could happen.

All suffering is finite. No form is constant.

You've listened to too many Southern preachers. They are surely going to hell, a finite hell of their own making ;)

Hell is just God deeply separated from itself. God cannot stay separated from itself forever because Unity is the highest truth. All roads lead back to Unity.

Don't forget that God is also Infinitely intelligent so whatever you are imagining could possibly be God has already thought about.  There is a plan so its not just infinite randomness :)

God is also Absolute Love. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 5/29/2019 at 1:09 AM, Inliytened1 said:

There is a plan

You say there is a plan. What plan?