inFlow

Me and my wife becoming awake.

21 posts in this topic

Been doing yoga for some time now. Seeing great results in my awareness and consciousness. The mind was quieted down. Mind-body/consciousness separation was obvious to the mind itself. So yesterday my wife somehow managed to talk me into vaping weed with her. Ok I accepted it, but I have been off it strongly and didn’t want it actually, but thought why not, maybe something interesting will happen (being in mind that my weed sessions are quite metaphysical/spiritual). So we vape, we talk for a bit and then later I grasp what is the ego actually and become fully conscious with a silent mind. Was looking at my wife and seeing the non-duality again, but very strongly. And funny enough I, being very serious and focused, using my mind was able to communicate that to my wife, calming her down, making her focused and saying "Baby relax, become conscious right now that we are one, you created me and yourself" (I cant remember how I spoke it actually, but you get the idea). And boom she awoke, with a mind fuck instantly that she was asleep. She became very conscious. I was seeing "her" awareness/consciousness through her eyes looking back at me seeing the same, and I realized that the awareness is the actual soul. And I could actually grasp it with consciousness by looking at it. And damn believe me from an ego perspective it feels so great to be awake yourself and to see you wife also awoke at the same time. The feeling that she is seeing the truth is so amazing.

And wow did we go deep that night. We became fully aware what is the EGO/identity and that the mind creates it. We became aware of the self deception. Wow is that a scary thing.. Self deception within a self deception within a self deception. The self deception itself is a self deception. There is only self-deception. Understood that the only thing you want in life is to be way way way more conscious. More empty mind and more focus. Also I challenged my wife with a riddle to see how much she is aware of her mind. "Does a dog have Buddha nature?" being conscious she thought about it for a sec and I heard she answered it with a guessing tone, being aware that the answer came from an ego mind. I explained to her that the main part of this riddle is why the Buddha is being mentioned. The ego see's Buddha as a some sort of a higher being, but the Buddha was a human like her dad/mom. Then I elaborated the explanation and gave her the answer with explaining why she wasn’t sure with the answer, cause the mind TRICKED itself with a false belief in her mind of a Buddha being a higher being. And once she heard my explanation she became directly aware of the self-deception mechanism, she couldn’t believe that her mind is so deceiving and feeling so real and just. Once she saw what can false beliefs lead you to she became instantly suspicious of her own mind, but becoming aware of the problems that the ego/mind creates.

Also I became aware why Jesus/Buddha and other mystics have their photos hung around, cause they were conscious. And they are you, sending the message to themselves into the future. :)

And so this morning I just wrote this wanting to share my experience and not to forget it, I hope by doing yoga I will manage to remain being conscious most of the time.

Mahadev

You will be crazy

TOGE...

I mean by yourself xD

(Need to watch out for the non-dual police 9_9)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin And there is a key point there shin. Some time ago like 6 months time back I told her that I want to take her in a state of mind that she isn't in now, and I told her that I have arranged particular words and I will say them to her in a particular way when she will be in that state of mind. And yesterday I caught her in that state, caught the window where she was conscious and high as hell with an empty mind. Told the exact words what I needed to say to her, and I also told her that these are the words that I have spoken of in the past and there they are "Do you understand why I spoke of that part in the past?" She instantly realized that I knew the truth way before and she wasn't conscious of it back then, and she had such a mind fuck :D oh wow was that an satisfying unravel

Mahadev

@inFlow  Nice, now do that during sex ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura already done that, and wow was that amazing for both of "us", lol. Totaly new thing, no mind sex, just sex.

Mahadev

Supermind sex ;)

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Nondual sex is Hot ? ? ? 

Take my money and tell me where do i buy that shit

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Take my money and tell me where do i buy that shit

The only thing you can't buy

?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

The only thing you can't buy

?

Uncle Benjamin was a big fat liar ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Sometimes cliches are the most true: can't buy true love.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Sometimes cliches are the most true: can't buy true love.

Can only die into it ?

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Can only die into it ?

Ghosts make the best lovers. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura @Shin @Preetom cmon, we are one, so are the women too, when they click boom you made them conscious and aware of the truth, just put some effort, its hard

Mahadev

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

Ghosts make the best lovers. 

Ahem..are you talking from experience miss?

Where do i buy or find a ghost? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Mine found me in a cemetary. I mislocated his grave at first and got wierd vibes, then I realized I was sitting on his wife, not him. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

This seems really cool, I would love to have a superconscious partner. The sex part looks awesome.