How to be wise

Does the world really need your help?

27 posts in this topic

One thing that I don’t understand about ‘helping people awaken’ is the fact that most people don’t want to awaken. I don’t very often see people asking me “please help me become enlightened” or “please help me reach stage turquoise”. If that were the case, I would gladly give them all my support. 

But when I look at the world, I mostly see people who are content with their unconscious life. Stage Orange and Blue people will very rarely ask to help them raise their awareness. So if that’s the case, why do we need to impose our standards of consciousness onto them? They are happy in their miserable lives, and don’t want to change. 

An authentic life purpose would never involve ‘forcing’ somebody to raise their consciousness when they just don’t want to. By ‘forcing’, I mean any tactic you use to try to raise their consciousness when they haven’t asked for it, nor do they want it. 

So, how do you create an authentic life purpose, when most people just don’t want their consciousness raised? I haven’t met anyone in my life who actually wants to become more aware. Stage Blue and Orange people in particular.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

The vast majority of  people need more basic Orange personal development rather than spiritual awakening.

39 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

So if that’s the case, why do we need to impose our standards of consciousness onto them? 

We don't.

An authentic life purpose would never involve ‘forcing’ somebody to raise their consciousness when they just don’t want to. By ‘forcing’, I mean any tactic you use to try to raise their consciousness when they haven’t asked for it, nor do they want it. 

I agree here.

So, how do you create an authentic life purpose, when most people just don’t want their consciousness raised? 

This question reminds me of Shaolin monks. Ppl go to them. They don't come to you. Ppl go to them to learn Kung Fu. That's how they make a living. That's their life purpose. However, if a student is still interested in enlightenment, then he could go for that through them. Enlightenment is realized. You will know clearly if you have it or not. Because if someone else talks about it, because he/she actually has a "Satori," you'll understand. It's not something to be debated or fingerpointed. It gets to be useless talks if it becomes like that.

If you want to earn a decent living through a life purpose, I tried to explain it to Leo here. Your profession doesn't have to be monk/guru/sage/meditation teacher.

38 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

So, how do you create an authentic life purpose, when most people just don’t want their consciousness raised?

I think it goes through inspiration. You don't want to force anybody to raise their consciousness. You want to inspire them by being the most conscious and loving that you can be and share this love for life.

An exemple that comes to mind is Jacob Collier. He is not teaching any consciousness stuff at all. He is a musician but he and his art just sparks joy and life for me. I don't think a life purpose needs to be expressed so obviously as in I raise consciousness. The raising of consciousness is organic and happens at all levels of consciousness.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

All the world really needs is for you to be YOU! 

For me this work has gotten me full ⭕️ and from here I’ll be content in being all i can for the sake of all those I encounter and my own petty yet absolutely beautiful existence 

I want the world to gain ability to excise a solar system without an intelligent creature from the universe and copy the lone solar system infinitely many times. This will allow people to have real choices with regard to governments. It would also solve energy problems forever. The world may need infinitely many habitats and infinitely many sources of energy.

Do you think we are free? We are not free. We are prisoners. Earth is a gravity prison. Each nation is a giant prison that wants to lock people down. You think Donald Trump is the only warden who wants to lock down people? You are wrong. The cages are found in every human settlement. Just because we choose wardens, the fact that we are locked down doesn't change.

Edited by CreamCat

@How to be wise

I agree.

I think it's related to politics. Former religions when they tried to awaken people, they always did work on politics as well. Bringing peace to the world is one of the main goals of religion.

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@How to be wise

I agree.

I think it's related to politics. Former religions when they tried to awaken people, they always did work on politics as well. Bringing peace to the world is one of the main goals of religion.

Tell that to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Inquisitor

mpv-shot0001.jpg

Edited by CreamCat

I think most people simply are not ready for enlightenment work, and that is perfectly okay. As others have said, people will naturally gravitate towards you if they see you have something they want. Be so good that you can't be ignored. It's okay to put yourself out there and advertise what you have got to sell (enlightenment). If the buyer is willing and likes your product, they will purchase (listen to you). 

5 hours ago, How to be wise said:

They are happy in their miserable lives, and don’t want to change. 

Connection over condescending is another great way to attract others. I believe this is why Leo stopped labelling everyone as chimps, and his attitude has become a lot more positive, which is attractive and has brought me back to listen to him.

I just aim to become a kind person, who lives a good life. If my life is good enough, people will start asking me: „How do you live such a good life?“ - then I can help, but you cannot save them by trying to save them directly.

11 hours ago, CreamCat said:

The vast majority of  people need more basic Orange personal development rather than spiritual awakening.

This probably applies to me. 

@How to be wise I believe the world does need our help, just not in a "forced" manner... I feel like: the environment, the other creatures, etc are all impacted by lack of human consciousness too... There is, of course, doing what we can to evolve as individuals... but also... yes, I believe that finding a life purpose that serves the universe/ others is an amazing goal... The idea of the songwriter is an wonderful example of how this often works indirectly to both spread awareness, or lack of consciousness (like comparing John Lennon's "Imagine" to any random song about getting money/sex/cars)... on a more subtle individual level, people often do want help in baby steps...  an example: how often have you heard others complain about persistent negative thoughts, wanting to move beyond them?  Offering some quick basic techniques can be warmly welcomed, where as outlining non-duality, or suggesting major transformations can be too overwhelming for others (unless you sneak it into a song or something... lol... ) ... I really like that you are contemplating this, and hope you wont give up on people just yet :P

13 hours ago, How to be wise said:

One thing that I don’t understand about ‘helping people awaken’ is the fact that most people don’t want to awaken. I don’t very often see people asking me “please help me become enlightened” or “please help me reach stage turquoise”. If that were the case, I would gladly give them all my support. 

People are like children and sheep, what they want is not good for them and they have no idea what they really want.

This doesn't mean you force them into anything, this means they require conscious leadership. Shows them what they are missing. Show them who they can be. Wake them up to their own highest possibilities.

Without conscious leadership the world will destroy itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Key Elements  @bejapuskas It seems that you don’t agree with the idea of ‘helping people awaken’, unless they themselves ask for it. Am I right?

@Rigel @Truth Addict @Knock @Epiphany_Inspired It seems that you guys are for the approach of manipulating people into this work, either through your good character or music. That’s an unconscious way of living. You’ll be hugely disappointed when nobody asks for your enlightenment.

@Leo Gura I’m pretty sure that ideas of spirituality will be very unwelcomed by Blue/Orange people, no matter how I frame it. What to do then?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura I’m pretty sure that ideas of spirituality will be very unwelcomed by Blue/Orange people, no matter how I frame it. What to do then?

Firstly that's untrue. A lot of Blue and Orange people follow me for example.

You can train yourself to become a Spiral Wizard and bridge builder.

Secondly, demonstration is more important than preaching. Look at Gandhi, Buddha, Jesus, MLK, etc. They helped stage Blue and lower people.

Do not wait for people to rise to your level, lead them there.

You don't have to lead everyone. Lead those who will listen. At least 25% of people will listen with an open mind. Learn to appeal to peoples inner goodness, love, and higher self. Inspire them!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

What to do then?

Leave them alone, or it'll frustrate you.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can train yourself to become a Spiral Wizard and bridge builder.

But isn’t that manipulation? If for example, an Orange person asks me “do you believe God exists?” My truth would be to say yes, but as soon as I’ve said that, I’ve lost all of their credibility. It’s even harder with Blue people and their ridiculous beliefs.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Secondly, demonstration is more important than preaching. Look at Gandhi, Buddha, Jesus, MLK, etc. They helped stage Blue and lower people.

Demonstrate what? What did those people demonstrate? 

No, nobody in reallity is willing to learn from others once one discovers breath. And usually nobody let nobody be genuine, only with social conventions.

People freak out in the presence of self confidence or simply they enter survival\fear mode in the case when someone afirms something wich does not make sense in different eyes.

The sad thing of this world is that many folk think that truth is debatable and relative. That truth is something laborious and complicated to understand and dismiss the basics.

We live in a society that people praise general opinion than genuine experience of the minorities.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

@Key Elements It seems that you don’t agree with the idea of ‘helping people awaken’, unless they themselves ask for it. Am I right?

I'm saying to help ppl awaken by showing it through your work (life purpose). Your work will have to be in a cunning format. If your work resonates with others, then that's the help. They will come and ask you questions or tell you their experiences. You will know where they are and where they stand. You do not approach them and tell them the truth and nothing but the truth all at once. That's the job of your life purpose and what they notice in it.

Nonsense debates (about I'm right and you're wrong or along those lines) will probably lead ppl astray. It's useless.

Some ppl go around debating and trying to convert others their whole lives. They are stuck in stages orange and blue. Or, maybe, they're stuck in green, "ok, you have your idea of enlightenment and consciousness, and I'll have mine. That's ok."

So, the answer to your question is mainly: yes. That's why I'm saying that the life purpose better be very cunning.

Shaolin monks' life purpose looks cunning. At least you're learning a skill while you're indirectly learning consciousness through Kung Fu.