mandyjw

Feeling isolated after awakening

33 posts in this topic

I assume that you had a glimpe of awakening cuz you wont get bothered by this things it will be fine isolated or with 100 people...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

19 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I had a recent awakening and before  I had a few close relationships. I always counted on those people for deep conversations but now I either leave them very concerned about me or I have to be very careful what I say. I'm mourning the loss of those conversations that were from the heart. 

My Dad has always been really outrageous and open minded so I shared just the very basics of my awakening and life recently with him today. At the end he said "Don't go too crazy with it," and I told him there wasn't such a thing as crazy and he disagreed and I knew that I went too far. I know that I need to be careful with what I say in the future. My heart is a bit broken.

I'm a bit addicted to this forum because it's the only place I have to ground me in feeling like I'm ok and I need it to assure myself that it's ok to be crazy. I feel too immature and niave to know what I know, and I feel like I cheated to get here, I didn't even really believe that there was a here. I feel like I should be more mindful, present and independent but the signs and sychronisities throw me off more than ever. I should have my life together more by now but I don't.

I'm lucky to have my husband and a friend in real life who understand as best as they can but they all suggest or say that I'm crazy if I say too much.

Has anyone dealt with this? I know that without the help of the forum I would be in very big trouble but I dont want to have an internet addiction for the rest of my life either.

I’d say you have a good addiction with the forum if it’s your only connections to others who are in similar wave lengths.  This is natural who wouldn’t want to have peers that understand them and create positive connections and experiences. 

In regards to being crazy. Your right there is no such thing and your dad may be right to in what he means. He may be pointing to someone who doesn’t resemble human in behavior. But again this is all in comparison to something. You may less and less resemble ‘human’ in his eyes and others but this may just be a natural part of a metamorphosis that happens. Maybe it’s best for now to share less outside the forum. But also make sure you keep your child and your survival in the picture ?

Don't worry Amanda

Everything is going to be ok.

Look at the synchronicities, they can seem devastating and cruel

But in the big picture it was always for your own good

Trust that everything is going to be ok ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Life is cruel and hilarious like my stupid name. I never liked my first or middle names. My biggest enemy in high school had the exact same first and middle name as me. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Shin Life is cruel and hilarious like my stupid name. I never liked my first or middle names. My biggest enemy in high school had the exact same first and middle name as me. xD

Stop hating me and join yourself in our eternal embrace

?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin You're a slut. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Shin You're a slut. 

Or maybe just in love with my creation ?

God is love

And God in them

@inFlow I'm not sure where you got that critique of her husband (me) from. The person she complained about in this post (re calling her crazy; I don't actually do that) was her father. I definitely have a lot of work to do, but I'm not trying to drag her back. I'm fully encouraging her to embrace this, and am working on my own issues in the meantime.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

@Aakash you cant ignore everyone. Even my wife aint there fully, even me. I strungle with my head all the time. I have good days I have bad days. But this is a process, yoga is a life-saver for me.

Mahadev

@mandyjw It's quite a ride to awaken and realize you have noone to talk to about this. My spouse didn't get any of it although she tried her best to listen to the videos I sent her. :x

A collegue of mine is slightly interested but I have to watch my tongue to not sound to spiritual or vague.

At a certain point though you don't really care about your aloneness anymore but you rather embrace the fact that it is your journey and yours alone.

I went to the mental asylum for 3 weeks after some of my mystical experiences. Feel you :)

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P